EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

I guess he may. If he doesn't than Ade should drop as they are around the same' date=' but Van Persie for me is the better player.[/quote']

First off, i'll say Van Persie deserves a rise...but wether he gets it or not Adebyor deserves to drop anyway.

what do you think about the likes of Lescott' date='Jagielka or Baines?

i think there form of late has been great and a call up for england must be worth something?

also i have Rodwell on my team, do you think his rating will go up?:confused:

thankyou.:P[/quote']

Lescott - 90/91

Jagielka - 89/90

Baines - 88/89.

Rodwell's rating will go up to around 84 or so I guess. Don't ever sell him though. He is gonna be huge IMO.

Luka MODRIC should rise from 91 to 92.

He's a quality player. Great for Tottenham (scored the winner against Chelsea just the other week) and he's a Croatia regular.

Also if TUNCAY, Sanli keeps up his great performances i think he should return to his previously rating of 91.

He's a quality player. Great for Tottenham (scored the winner against Chelsea just the other week) and he's a Croatia regular.

Also if TUNCAY' date=' Sanli keeps up his great performances i think he should return to his previously rating of 91.[/quote']

No chance of either.

Also if TUNCAY' date=' Sanli keeps up his great performances i think he should return to his previously rating of 91.[/quote']

Modric won't rise this time, but has a good chance of getting a 92 and beyond in the future, he is a superb little player and I think he will leave spurs one day for bigger and better things (no disrespect to spurs).

Also, Tuncay has no chance of a 91 at the minute. He has a shocking goalscoring record this season and Boro are in serious trouble in the league. I rate Tuncay, I think he is technically very gifted but I actually think he will decrease by 1.

Whats everyones opinion on some of the Newcastle ratings?

Bassong? He's got to be an 87.

S.Taylor? He'll get what Bassong gets i think.

Enrique? a 87?

Gutierrez? Surely he won't drop?

Oba? Got to stay hasn't he?

and Mr Sicknote Owen? a drop to 90 surely?

Your not too far off really.

Gutierrez should drop as other teams were punished because of poor league positioning in the past' date=' that with the fact Jonas is being used as a sub at the mo by the pathetic Newcastle staff.

[b']Bassong[/b] - Should get 87.

Taylor - Might rise, not 100% sure though.

Enrique - Should rise, has been our most improved player this season (Other than Bassong).

Jonas - Should drop IMO.

Martins - Might drop, as much as I would hate it. He has had a few injuries and a lack of goals may cost him his 90. Promising thing is, when we get relegated, he wiull go to Arsenal or somewhere he will score goals and get back to 91 where he belongs. ;)

If Owen doesn't drop then there is something seriously wrong with the ratings researcher's at SM.

Your not too far off really.

Gutierrez should drop as other teams were punished because of poor league positioning in the past' date=' that with the fact Jonas is being used as a sub at the mo by the pathetic Newcastle staff.

[b']Bassong[/b] - Should get 87.

Taylor - Might rise, not 100% sure though.

Enrique - Should rise, has been our most improved player this season (Other than Bassong).

Jonas - Should drop IMO.

Martins - Might drop, as much as I would hate it. He has had a few injuries and a lack of goals may cost him his 90. Promising thing is, when we get relegated, he wiull go to Arsenal or somewhere he will score goals and get back to 91 where he belongs. ;)

If Owen doesn't drop then there is something seriously wrong with the ratings researcher's at SM.

I think (and hope) Jonas' performances for Argentina might save him from the drop. Whenever I see him he looks impressive. Owen was playing well before his injury but will probably drop to 90.

I agree with you on Martins - I also agree it's a great shame and that he might flourish elsewhere

I think (and hope) Jonas' performances for Argentina might save him from the drop. Whenever I see him he looks impressive. Owen was playing well before his injury but will probably drop to 90.

I agree with you on Martins - I also agree it's a great shame and that he might flourish elsewhere

Even if we do stay up I think Oba will move on, he would bring in 10+ mil for us to use in transfer window. It might be too hard to turn down. Again, I would hate it, but its going that way. :( . I just hope he moves to the right club.

Gutierrez and Martins should both drop.

Gutierrez is shocking... And I'm a Newcastle supporter.

Gutierrez looks like he is incapable of kicking a ball and Martins, although he scored against Arsenal, his penalty was shocking (Also, hes been out for a while).

Owen should drop without a doubt. Although he's got a goal scoring record of about 1 goal every 3 games it certainly doesn't seem that way.

Taylor has been good this season. I think he should rise.

I dont rate Enrique at all.

i am a manager with Deco of Chelsea in my team. From what i've seen it seems like he may drop, and will Arsenal's Denilson going up should I do a straight swap???

please help i need a second opinion.

:rolleyes:

Cheers

Gutierrez and Martins should both drop. Tbh they're both shocking... And I'm a Newcastle supporter.

Gutierrez looks like he is incapable of kicking a ball and Martins' date=' although he scored against Arsenal, his penalty was shocking (Also, hes been out for a while).

Owen should drop without a doubt. Although he's got a goal scoring record of about 1 goal every 3 games it certainly doesn't seem that way.

Taylor has been good this season. I think he should rise.

I dont rate Enrique at all.[/quote']

Further proof that most geordies know very little about football.

You've just slagged off your 3 best players - well done B)

Even if we do stay up I think Oba will move on' date=' he would bring in 10+ mil for us to use in transfer window. It might be too hard to turn down. Again, I would hate it, but its going that way. :( . I just hope he moves to the right club.[/quote']

IMO should not have left Inter. Even though the likes of Ibra and Crespo were bought, he still could have stayed and fought for his place. Anyway he should and would move to a bigger club.