Sign in to follow this  
nchlsren

EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

yeah i am not even a Man U fan' date=' i support Liverpool.

he hasnt even been in poor form he has still scored goals and created goals, its only poor if compared to Ronaldo.[/quote']

but tevez has been better .... i think either tevez equals him or both reach 95 but i think he s capable of a 96 97 in the future may be

If you took Rooney from Man U they would miss him alot more than if you took Tevez out.

they are both good players though but i dont think Tevez should be on par with him.

but going on my only other experience with the rating changes i dont think either will change.

Can't be much point in talking about rating changes this early on, players are just gathering match fitness, players like Mascherano, Jo, etc have been at the Olympics and haven't even played really.

Also it does take time for players coming from foreign leagues to adapt to the EPL style of play.

However, in saying that i have been impressed with Zaki (Wigan) & Guiterrez (Newcastle) as players coming from foreign leagues and playing in the Premiership.

irishwombat I never even read your post. I replied about the very first post.

Theres the guy who said rooney to rise. Im not saying the thread is bad' date=' its better than I could do. Just dont think rooney has done enough to rise. No need to get mad :([/quote']

Also he said rooney -1...

and it wasn't aimed at you, was aimed at fairman and that leeds bloke, looks like misunderstandings all other the show lol.

Who said he did?

I didn't post my stuff for these ratings' date=' i meant in general, i don't expect any changes to be made after 3 games...

and you don't need to discourage people like NFS if they want to get involved in the forum.

At least don't try make yourself look better than him because you think it makes you a better forumer.

I don't see people like Bestpay or benreado coming on and having a dig....[/quote']

Oops, I misread the first post, I thought he said Rooney +1, so sorry about that, but I still think he deserves keep his current rating of 96.

I wasn't having a dig, or trying o make myself look better than him, and I'm glad that people like him are creating these threads because they can be very handy, I was just pointing out that you can't make an accurate prediction for rating changes after just 3 games of the season. I wouldn't want for someone to come on here, and expect Deco (or whoever) to get a rise and then for him to play rubbish/not play/become injured and not recieve his rise.

I was just posting like that because I as a bit frustrated. I believe it was the third thread he'd made predicting rating changes for EPL teams, when really, it is too early to tell.

That is all. :)

I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every player from epl they can be discussed here .... i ll also help as much i can

few predictions

manu

vidic and ferdinand up by 1 or stay the same

nani and anderson up by 1 as nani is getting game time till ronaldo starts

evra +1

rooney-1

tevez +1

chelsea

obi mike +1 or+2 if he gets to take over essien s place in the team

deco+1

essien stay or drop cuz of injury

terry+1

bosingwa stay

ashley cole +1

arsenal

vela +1

walcot +1 or maybe even +2

fabregas +1

van persie +2 or 3

nasri +1 or2 right now playing best for arsenal

sagna +1 or2

liverpool

torres +1 or2

gerrard stay may be +1 if he reallly plays well in the following games but due to a small injury doubtful

agger +1

babel+1

keane stay or jus+1

masherano stay

kuyt +1

thats all for now rest can be done by others also

IMO i think that terry should stay the same or even drop one because i don't think he has startedd off too good...gerrard should defiantly NOT go up to 98, he is not as good as ronaldo or kaka when they get going, he should stay at 97 at the best, and that is a very high rating, keane should stay the same or drop one because he has started the seaon off very poorly. Torres should rise as he is the main man at liverpool and is a class striker, and i am a man u fan

I wasn't having a dig' date=' or trying o make myself look better than him, and I'm glad that people like him are creating these threads because they can be very handy, I was just pointing out that you can't make an accurate prediction for rating changes after just 3 games of the season. I wouldn't want for someone to come on here, and expect Deco (or whoever) to get a rise and then for him to play rubbish/not play/become injured and not recieve his rise.

I was just posting like that because I as a bit frustrated. I believe it was the third thread he'd made predicting rating changes for EPL teams, when really, it is too early to tell.

That is all. :)[/quote']

hey i have not create epl ratings changes on any teams ..... i jus created on nani and anderson...... and terry and best gk ..... stuff like that ....so i taught instead of making sooo many threads i could jus create one thread where every one could post ..... as i have seen arsenal thread and chelsea thread ..... instead i taught it could be jus discussed here..... i made these predictions based on the end of last season euro and stuff

Yes James, Tevez is clearly not at the same level as Rooney.

IMO Rooney will stay at 96, but really he is a 95(and I support Man U)

I think Fletcher should increase to 89 and Anderson 91, Nani should stay the same,imo.

atleast now i thikn we can discuss abt epl ratings

M8 after that Liverpool game, i am more than welcome to say that he is not near the 97 form, and that 96 is really something to discuss about. IMO its max 95 player with his efforts, but i still have doubts of SM dropping him, as they won CL and EPL last season, plus, they favour EPL much.

I know that there are people seeing him higher, but, never the less, IMO he does not deserve to be 96.

M8 after that Liverpool game' date=' i am more than welcome to say that he is not near the 97 form, and that 96 is really something to discuss about. IMO its max 95 player with his efforts, but i still have doubts of SM dropping him, as they won CL and EPL last season, plus, they favour EPL much.

I know that there are people seeing him higher, but, never the less, IMO he does not deserve to be 96.[/quote']

ur talking about rooney right.... see i told u he s out of touch and i think he has the potential to be better in the future but now maybe a drop by 1

Guest kraven

Never looked at this thread until now so started one on Middlesbourgh as I ended up with them as my team and have the following players left in my side. Was after views as to how they would do in the ratings (my predictions in red). I'm new to this but this is what i've found for this season's premier games (not including todays game)

Jones 81.......currently injured with only 90mins this season. seen as first choice. 82

Pogatez 87....regular leftback 88

Hoyte 86.......Only 88mins 87

Wheater 88...regular 270mins with 1 goal this season plus England call up 90

Huth 87........regular 270mins. shaken off injuries 88/89

Downing 89...regular 270mins plus another cap 90

O'Neil 88.......270mins starting to play central now (best position)88

Digard 86......3 sub appearences (53mins) (started today) 88

Emnes 83..... No league appearences,good friendly showings though 84/85

Alves 90.......220mins with 1 goal 90

Tuncay........249mins with 1 goal 91

Mido 86........3 sub appearences (53mins) with 2 goals (started today and scored also) 89/90

Do you think I'm being a bit over ambitous with my re-ratings?

Jones 81.......currently injured with only 90mins this season. seen as first choice. 82 Stay

Pogatez 87....regular leftback 88 Maybe

Hoyte 86.......Only 88mins 87 Stay this time

Wheater 88...regular 270mins with 1 goal this season plus England call up 90 Stay or maybe +1

Huth 87........regular 270mins. shaken off injuries 88/89 +1

Downing 89...regular 270mins plus another cap 90 Still hasn't done enough for a 90.

O'Neil 88.......270mins starting to play central now (best position)88 Agree

Digard 86......3 sub appearences (53mins) (started today) 88 Stay or +1

Emnes 83..... No league appearences' date='good friendly showings though 84/85 Stay. Freindlies don't come in to consideration with SM, but still worth keeping an eye on

Alves 90.......220mins with 1 goal 90Agree

Tuncay........249mins with 1 goal 91 Probably about right

Mido 86........3 sub appearences (53mins) with 2 goals (started today and scored also) 89/90 Hate him :mad: (This is because he always scores against me in one of my set-ups :D Anyway, 87-88 is fair.

Do you think I'm being a bit over ambitous with my re-ratings?

I've added what I think

Guest kraven

Thanks for the ratings SMPL. Mido's doing really well so far this season, started last game and another goal, surely more a +2/3 ahhhmmm 4:rolleyes:

Skrtl is a super defender and is deffinetly better than alot of 92 defenders so he might rise but im not sure

Lucas certainly should atleast get 89 but i hope 90. As he has played fro Brazil and Liverpool in the champions league.

skrtel and agger should go up 1

lucas i think will also go up 1' date=' but wont be shocked if he goes up 2

also i think kuyt and aurelio have half a chance of going up 1[/quote']

Can't see Aurelio rising, he's barely played. Same with Agger.

skrtel and agger should go up 1

lucas i think will also go up 1' date=' but wont be shocked if he goes up 2

also i think kuyt and aurelio have half a chance of going up 1[/quote']

I say Skrtel up 2. Agger stay 89. Lucas up 1. Kuyt stay 91 and Aureilio to stay for now as well.

I say Skrtel up 2. Agger stay 89. Lucas up 1. Kuyt stay 91 and Aureilio to stay for now as well.

Would love to see Skrtel on 92, got him in my setup. But seeing the German ratings i kinda doubt he can get +2 str8 away, Will cheer for it though

Oh and what are your thoughts on Coloccini ?

i think Coloccini has been quite good considering he plays for the team who is well known for having a bad defence.

but i think its too early for him to rise and will probably get +1 next time.

and yeah i think judging by the german changes the only liverpool ratings will be

Lucas +1

Plessis +5