EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Michael Essien' date=' a lot of people say he is going to drop too 94 because of his lengthy time of the sideline..

But, he is a quality player and he has showed this in the games he has played this season, like keeping Gerrard quiet in the Liverpool vs Chelsea game. :)

IMO, he is one of the best or the best CM in the world, so I don't think he should go down. Whats your opinions guys? B)[/quote']

Essien will stay the same simple as.

he kept Gerrard out of the game the other night not many players can do that!

plus hes come back well from his injury which not many people do :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Michael Essien' date=' a lot of people say he is going to drop too 94 because of his lengthy time of the sideline..

But, he is a quality player and he has showed this in the games he has played this season, like keeping Gerrard quiet in the Liverpool vs Chelsea game. :)

IMO, he is one of the best or the best CM in the world, so I don't think he should go down. Whats your opinions guys? B)[/quote']

i agree,since his return from injury,he has been brilliant!

I actually find it quite amazing that they have been so harsh when it is so tight from the middle of the table to the bottom. For example Fulham won today and jumped up 3 places if i remember rightly...

A single win today alone could now give their team a better outing on Tuesday morning (Come through Wednesday) with regards to ratings as they are now temporarily classed as a team pushing on for a Uefa spot rather than a mid-table team like Portsmouth who got battered. In just a couple of games the roles could be reversed and the rating changes could be a little unjustified. Manchester City will perhaps also suffer due to todays defeat when a win would've had them classed as European contenders rather than a mid-table team also...

This is of course unless SM has also decided to downgrade the EPL and will maintain the standard across the league and even not give certain risers we were all expecting (Johnson could just be the beginning?). This would be a little strange considering the strength of the EPL right now compared to the rest of the world though.

Yes buy Cole he is solid and should stay 93' date=' RVP should rise by 1, Berbatov will definitly stay he hasn't done enough to rise this time[/quote']

I agree with that totally! :)

wat about evra' date=' carrick and tevez?? any1 think that evra will rise to 94?? or carrick to 92?? or tevez staying 94??[/quote']

I think Evra will stay, Carrick could go up to 92, not sure though.

Tevez hmmm, everyone says he will drop, not sure about that though, his stats say something else.. he has played many games, I think he might actually stay!

I think Evra will stay' date=' [b']Carrick[/b] could go up to 92, not sure though.

Tevez hmmm, everyone says he will drop, not sure about that though, his stats say something else.. he has played many games, I think he might actually stay!

Carrick will go up to 92 at least for sure! Maybe even 93, if he's lucky.

Evra - 94

Tevez - 94

Carrick - 93

Evra won't go to 94 just yet mate. Maybe next time.

NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

I thought he deserved 91....he has been great and recently been nominated for PFA young player and quite sure he will win it...

i sense no national caps for recent matches might have avoided 91 but still..

if thats the case i hate Capello then...:D

I really think he deserves 91..:confused: