EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: English Premier League ratings

It always happens like this' date=' if the players are not in the big four then they're just simply cast aside and deemed not worthy![/quote']

Lol, not true. Look at Hangeland and Murphys (both deserved) +2s

To the above point neither Given or Wright-Phillips deserved rises, they r both 91 + players undoubtly however Man City are a very underperforming team atm and suffered as a result. Robinho down to 94 was not deserved IMO although i c why they did it.

Villa hv been treated atrociously. Barry 91, Alonso 94 WHAT!?!

Plus they hv Agbonlahor the same rating as Elmander, Ouch.... :o

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Lol' date=' not true. Look at Hangeland and Murphys (both deserved) +2s

To the above point neither Given or Wright-Phillips deserved rises, they r both 91 + players undoubtly however Man City are a very underperforming team atm and suffered as a result. Robinho down to 94 was not deserved IMO although i c why they did it.

Villa hv been treated atrociously. Barry 91, Alonso 94 WHAT!?!

Plus they hv Agbonlahor the same rating as Elmander, Ouch.... :o[/quote']

Hmmmm. I can see the argument for keeping SWP and Given down where they are if it's on the Man City overall performance, but if so Robinho obviously had to drop. If SWP and Given can't rise despite being excellent - then obviously Robinho has to drop from a rating as high as 95 for being mediocre at best?

SWP is borderline but Given has to be a 92. Which section do I send a ticket in under? The player one doesn't give the option of "wrong rating"?

Your're right about being suprised at Arsenals changes but almunia didn't deserve to rise.

Boswinga is the best right back in the prem

and Toure hasn't been on top form this season.

Other wise its been a major success for arsenal clubs and fans on SM

Why doesn't Almunia deserver a rise? I will admit that I'm not really an Almunia fan but I do recognize that he has improved a lot and has become very consistent. And for a GK, that is really important.

Again, why is Bosingwa the best RB in the league? He did have a slow start at the beginning of the season but slowly regained the form he showed from last season and hasn't dropped off ever since. Bosingwa is a little suspect when it comes to defending but is better going forward. At the very least Sagna should be on par.

OK, maybe you're right about Toure and so he deserves a decrease but Gallas has been the defender and has been immense except for a few incidents ever since he lost the captaincy. I think Gallas should've gone back up to 94 while Toure got his decrease.

Re: Mikael Silvestre

Can someone send a ticket? I appreciate the changes might not be over yet, but the majority seems to be done now.

He got dropped to 87 after not appearing at all for a whole season at Man Utd, so I think for the fact he is even playing deserves a rise to 88.

I would send a ticket myself but i don't know how to.

BUG in the new update

There has been a mistake with Kolo Toure. Toure is someone who's recently been given captaincy of Arsenal and played for the team who have the best defence so far in 2009 in the premier league. As well as this he plays regularly and also captains his international team. I think the updaters were supposed to make him go up to 95 rather than down to 93.

If not can someone please... please explain why he has gone down? I just bought him in expectancy of him going up for his solid performances in a superb arsenal defence. I was bewildered to see him go down.

Explanations please.......

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

Fletcher isnt even a regular for Man U and denilson has appeared in all but 1 game this season. Its an absolute shambles. What is going wrong with SM's ratings?

Definitely agree! SM even made Denilson's secondary position as RM when it should be DM.

Maybe Fletcher is rated higher because he is a better player?

Yes Denilson plays every week, but he's not a brilliant player. He's the week link of the Aresnal team. I'd put money on Arsenal buying a new DM to replace him in the summer. I can't see him ever getting above 90 tbh :o

Re: BUG in the new update

There has been a mistake with Kolo Toure. Toure is someone who's recently been given captaincy of Arsenal and played for the team who have the best defence so far in 2009 in the premier league. As well as this he plays regularly and also captains his international team. I think the updaters were supposed to make him go up to 95 rather than down to 93.

If not can someone please... please explain why he has gone down? I just bought him in expectancy of him going up for his solid performances in a superb arsenal defence. I was bewildered to see him go down.

No explanations the salt on ur wound is that Rio Ferdinand rose to 96

well arsenal have been lumbering in 5th position for most of the season wheras manchester united are english, european, and world champions already with the league cup to their name this season and top of the league and tbh i wud consider him a regular

Re: BUG in the new update

I dont think anyone can explain it. SM ratings have gone crazy!!! He should have stayed at 94 at least.

How does Jonny Evans get a rating of 88? he's only really a stand in for Vidic, he wouldnt get a look in if Vidic or Rio were fit and available for selection.

Abdoulaye Faye is one of the best defenders in the Prem and loads better than Evans, our best player, our captain an international player yet his rating drops by 1 to 87.:confused:

How does Jonny Evans get a rating of 88? he's only really a stand in for Vidic' date=' he wouldnt get a look in if Vidic or Rio were fit and available for selection.

Abdoulaye Faye is one of the best defenders in the Prem and loads better than Evans, our best player, our captain an international player yet his rating drops by 1 to 87.:confused:[/quote']

Yes but whist standing in, he has done very well. :rolleyes:

Yes but whist standing in' date=' he has done very well. :rolleyes:[/quote']

So a stand in player deserves to go up to 88 yet a 1st choice player who's solid, could walk into and hold his own in almost any defence in the prem, who's an established international goes down.

Why doesn't Almunia deserver a rise? I will admit that I'm not really an Almunia fan but I do recognize that he has improved a lot and has become very consistent. And for a GK' date=' that is really important.

Again, why is Bosingwa the best RB in the league? He did have a slow start at the beginning of the season but slowly regained the form he showed from last season and hasn't dropped off ever since. Bosingwa is a little suspect when it comes to defending but is better going forward. At the very least Sagna should be on par.

OK, maybe you're right about Toure and so he deserves a decrease but Gallas has been the defender and has been immense except for a few incidents ever since he lost the captaincy. I think Gallas should've gone back up to 94 while Toure got his decrease.[/quote']

Almunia has improved but is not 92 in rating if Shay Given isn't.

Boswinga was immense during the season but got injured. He has been the best RB in the prem by a long shot when on top form this season. But, Wes Brown was the best last season. Sagna is good but I think his rating is what he should be.

So a stand in player deserves to go up to 88 yet a 1st choice player who's solid' date=' could walk into and hold his own in almost any defence in the prem, who's an established international goes down.[/quote']

One player plays for a team at the top of the league, the other plays for a team in 13th, and was close to relegation for most of the season.

So a stand in player deserves to go up to 88 yet a 1st choice player who's solid' date=' could walk into and hold his own in almost any defence in the prem, who's an established international goes down.[/quote']

He shouldnt have gone down but you do overate him.

One player plays for a team at the top of the league' date=' the other plays for a team in 13th, and was close to relegation for most of the season.[/quote']

Oh i see, so if your a bit part player who wouldnt really get a game if the 1st choice defence is fit at a big club you deserve a rise? And a team that struggled in the prem even though have only just gone up but only lost 3 games at home all season must mean our defence is shocking and deserve a drop :rolleyes:

Why not? Its the same thing for Djourou. Whenever he's had to step in he's done well. I guess it would have to depend first on the number of appearance while standing in then performance. Djourou and Evans deserved their rise.

I respect your enthusiasm and that you're sticking up for one of the players in your club but he wouldn't walk into that many teams in the BPL. You do overrate him as said above.

Why not? Its the same thing for Djourou. Whenever he's had to step in he's done well. I guess it would have to depend first on the number of appearance while standing in then performance. Djourou and Evans deserved their rise.

I respect your enthusiasm and that you're sticking up for one of the players in your club but he wouldn't walk into that many teams in the BPL. You do overrate him as said above.

How many players have come up against him and made him look so average as you all put it?