EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

Fletcher isnt even a regular for Man U and denilson has appeared in all but 1 game this season. Its an absolute shambles. What is going wrong with SM's ratings?

fletcher has consistency and experience on his side,

those qualities to sm are just as important as talent when it comes to rating changes...

you want to talk about injustice, how about this one

gourcuff just a 90? same as fellaini and ederson at the same age??

So a stand in player deserves to go up to 88 yet a 1st choice player who's solid' date=' could walk into and hold his own in almost any defence in the prem, who's an established international goes down.[/quote']

Evans is an outstanding player and thats not just a Man Unired bias view.

You say he is not a regular for Man United yet he has made played 26 times for Man united this season. (Premier League 12 - Carling Cup 5 - Champions League 6 - FA Cup 3 ). Not only that but he is an integral part of the Northern Ireland National team. Very Worthy of an 89, but 88 will do for now.

Oh and Fletcher has deserved a 90 for a few changes now.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Almunia has improved but is not 92 in rating if Shay Given isn't.

Boswinga was immense during the season but got injured. He has been the best RB in the prem by a long shot when on top form this season. But' date=' Wes Brown was the best last season. Sagna is good but I think his rating is what he should be.[/quote']

That should mean that Given should've went back to a 92 and Almunia getting a 92. It's just another mistake by SM then.

By a long shot? No way. What's even worse is that you say that Wes Brown was the best RB last season. Sagna was part of the team of the season last season and rightly so. That alone says a lot. I would say he deserves to be in it again for this season.

You say he is not a regular for Man United yet he has made played 26 times for Man united this season. (Premier League 12 - Carling Cup 5 - Champions League 6 - FA Cup 3 ). Not only that but he is an integral part of the Northern Ireland National team. Very Worthy of an 89' date=' but 88 will do for now.

Oh and Fletcher has deserved a 90 for a few changes now.[/quote']

denilson has desreved a rise to 90 all season

You say he is not a regular for Man United yet he has made played 26 times for Man united this season. (Premier League 12 - Carling Cup 5 - Champions League 6 - FA Cup 3 ). Not only that but he is an integral part of the Northern Ireland National team. Very Worthy of an 89' date=' but 88 will do for now.

Oh and Fletcher has deserved a 90 for a few changes now.[/quote']

Dont get me wrong i dont dispute Evans wont be a good player, he's done very well when he's stood in when Vidic or Rio dont play. As you say an integral part of Northen Ireland. Faye is an established international also, he's been 1st choice for us all season, he doesnt deserve to be rated less than Evans on this seasons performance.

That should mean that Given should've went back to a 92 and Almunia getting a 92. It's just another mistake by SM then.

By a long shot? No way. What's even worse is that you say that Wes Brown was the best RB last season. Sagna was part of the team of the season last season and rightly so. That alone says a lot. I would say he deserves to be in it again for this season.

On the goalkeeper front, I think Almunia is a borderline 92...

But Given remaining on 91? OK, Man City aren't performing great but Given has been consistently awesome for years. He's now left cursed Newcastle (my club) and is doing it for Man City (even if as a team they are underperforming). Throw into this that he's the Ireland captain...

I can't remember his last bad performance. He's a 93 - but with Man City being poor at the moment I would expect a 92. 91 is a joke.

To be honest I belive there is a BIG promblem in the way SM decide on a player's rating. e.g. a player like Glen Johnson (England Int.) can't get 90 as his team are in a relgation scrap. Luis Nani drops to 89 when he is clearly a better player than Darren Feltcher rated 90 (no bias as I'm a scottish liverpool fan:p) just because fletcher has an average number of minutes for a top club and nani doesn't. (TBh they should both be 89). Agbonlahor Doesn't get 90!!:confused::eek: He should definately be rated 90 if Peter Crouch is (He is at least on a par with him)

Dont get me wrong i dont dispute Evans wont be a good player' date=' he's done very well when he's stood in when Vidic or Rio dont play. As you say an integral part of Northen Ireland. Faye is an established international also, he's been 1st choice for us all season, he doesnt deserve to be rated less than Evans on this seasons performance.[/quote']

I understand you greatly. He should be at the same rating as Evans due to the evidence you gave but he couldnt make his way into most defences in the premiership. You were wrong about that.

Re: Yossi Benayoun - 89 ?

Santa Cruz should drop to 89 and Gab should go up to 90, lets imagine if Villa has just achieved the 5th place recently with Gabby's goal, what might have happened now.

Its a fact that his performance during the first half of the season has benefited Villa play on a whole and made Villa one of the most dangerous side in counter-attacking.

IMO Benayoun has done very well as the super-sub, scoring, he is the most under-rated player. I'm amazed @ the fact that Aurelio gets a 91 and Benayoun doesnt.

I understand you greatly. He should be at the same rating as Evans due to the evidence you gave but he couldnt make his way into most defences in the premiership. You were wrong about that.

I'm not been funny or nowt but how often have you seen him play? I'm not a rose tinted fan by anymeans, i wouldnt be moaning my head off if he was poor or we were carrying him during games, its mainly been down to him that we havent been turned over like so many people expected of us.

Ya your right! Riera has been one of liverpools most important players and how Alonso rose to 94 is incredible when this fella hasn't budged. Good to see Park and Fletcher giving deserved ratings though

alonso's been liverpool's best player, hence the rise whereas riera's been a bit hit and miss after an excellent start

Guest Football8

Re: Yossi Benayoun - 89 ?

Yeh I think Benayoun and Riera need a rise by 1 maximum, Riera's done well since his signed and Benayouns started a few games and been as a sub and got important goals for Liverpool this season.