EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: BUG in the new update

It's most likely due to his gametime from Nov-Feb which was minimal due to injury mostly (I believe). Seems harsh as he is a very good defender but there are other defenders out there who have played well and more often than Toure who have also seen drops.

To me it seems that SM are drawing more of a line between the "top" teams (Man U, Barca, Inter etc), the challengers (Liverpool, Chelsea, R Madrid) and the underperformers. I'd put Arsenal in that last category now as it's been a loooooooong time since they won anything and have struggled to cement that last CL place frequently (Spurs, Villa and Everton all threatened in recent years).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

My Summary, significant changes: - Going to be long post :)

Rafael -> 86 - I think he deserved that as he played fantastic this season

Arbeloa -> 91 - Played well all season, and should be 92 IMO, as I think hes a good player

Evans - > 88 - Yes, very deserved, has played really well with whoever he played with at CB

Fellaini - > Has been fantastic this season, also chance to an AM/CM which is more like it :)

Denilson - > 89 - He played quite a lot this season, good for my Celtic in GC33 :D

Nani - down to 89 - Glad he's rubbish!

Song - > 88 - Same as Denilson

Ireland - > 90 - Was obvious he was going up, deserved!

Robinho - down to 94 - Good start to the season, has been rubbish atm, yep deserved to go down

Tevez - down to 93 - I think that was fair as Berba is 93, and tbh is generally prefer to Tevez, when both are fit

Skrtel - > 92 - I personally don't think hes very good and dont think he should be that highly rated

Vidic - > 96 - Yes, best CB in the world atm

Quaresma - > down to 91 - I think he deserved to go down to 92 not 91, as he hes better than 91 IMO.

Gomes - > down to 90 - Well, hes rubbish

Kuyt - > 92 - Deserved, very hard worker, and I think hes a good player, he changed position to fwd/wing? :confused: he should be wing/fwd

Aurelio - > 91 - Good decision, hes as good as Arbeloa

Deco - down to 92 - Can't cut it in the Prem, started well, been rubbish ever since

Lennon - > 89 - Good for my GC50 side, he deserved the +1 as hes been called up for NT and plays well week in and week out

Carrick - > 92 - Good decision, consistent performer

Milner - > 89 - Same as Lennon

Scholes - down to 92 - Hmm, not so sure about this one

Park - > 90 - Deserved, scored some important goals this season, when he plays, he always plays well

Fletcher - > 90 - Should of got it last time, glad he finally got his rise, brought a smile to my face this one :)

Ferdinand - > 96 - IMO, hes not as good as Vidic and isn't better than JT

Xabi Alonso - > 94 - Hmm, I think hes a great player, dunno if hes as good as Masch though :\

Drogba - down to 95 - Glad he didn't go down anymore, as he is 95 + standard, as you saw last night

J.Cole - down to 92 - Dunno about this, hes class, he has been injured for 2 months and up till then he was playing well :confused:

Cech - down to 94 - Yep, fair, hes been nervy and looks really shaken this season, hasn't been 95 standard this season

L.Young - > 89 - Good for my GC50 team, he's been consistent all season

Van Persie - > 93 - Been Arsenals best player this season, scored quite a few goals, and deserved it :)

Toure - down to 93 - Might upset a few people, but I don't rate him!

Overall:

Overall the ratings that were done, I think were pretty good tbh, and quite accurate.

A couple of things though, not many chelsea changes that took place only about 5 or 6 I think, same with Arsenal, but even fewer.

One thing I am very disapointed about is, no rise for Ashley Young, one of the best players in the Prem this season, no rise for Agbonlahor been awesome this season and the same with Barry!

Re: Yossi Benayoun - 89 ?

I'd say the ratings have been good on a whole but i have a few issues:

1: Kuyt --> but Benayuon not even 90!:eek::confused:

2: Santa Cruz still 90:eek:while Gabi isnt even 90!!!

3:Flecther gets 90:eek:Should be 89 considering Nani dropped to 89 (which is correct IMO)

4: Anderson should be 90 (im not sure if he dropped)

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

GUYS...it takes a lot to enter into 90s....

this from arsenal fan that even if Denilson played entire season...

He has to play more and perform better to enter 90s..

but i have faith in him that he is going to be big player for us...:D

Does anyone else agree that Ricardo Carvalho was very lucky to avoid a drop?

Been injured and should've dropped

I think Alex has played more games than him this season. What is Alex's rating btw, and Mikel's. I am at college atm and the site is blocked.

Does anyone else agree that Ricardo Carvalho was very lucky to avoid a drop?

very lucky, but it seems like SM have been kind to players who've just come back from injuries (fabregas, essien, carvalho) and those who've regained good form (jo, malouda, keane)

ps anyone else think the aston villa ratings were a joke? i know they've been iffy recently but the likes of heskey, ashley young, agbonlahor and friedel definitely deserve rises

also, i know a fair few weren't happy with aurelio getting a 91, but he's been excellent this season, chipped in with some goals and seeing as the next lowest rated starter (arbeloa) is a 91, then aurelio being a 91 makes sense as that argument has been used before to justify a raise

very lucky' date=' but it seems like SM have been kind to players who've just come back from injuries (fabregas, essien, carvalho) and those who've regained good form (jo, malouda)

ps anyone else think the aston villa ratings were a joke? i know they've been iffy recently but the likes of heskey, ashley young, agbonlahor and friedel definitely deserve rises

also, i know a fair few weren't happy with aurelio getting a 91, but he's been excellent this season, chipped in with some goals and seeing as the next lowest rated starter (arbeloa) is a 91, then aurelio being a 91 makes sense as that argument has been used before to justify a raise[/quote']

Yeah, i agree, i talked about Villa in my big post ^^^

But I really like Arbeloa and think hes a good player, same with Aurelio, i think they both deserved their 91's

To be honest I belive there is a BIG promblem in the way SM decide on a player's rating. e.g. a player like Glen Johnson (England Int.) can't get 90 as his team are in a relgation scrap. Luis Nani drops to 89 when he is clearly a better player than Darren Feltcher rated 90 (no bias as I'm a scottish liverpool fan:p) just because fletcher has an average number of minutes for a top club and nani doesn't. (TBh they should both be 89). Agbonlahor Doesn't get 90!!:confused::eek: He should definately be rated 90 if Peter Crouch is (He is at least on a par with him)

The ratings are based on form, not ability. Nani is currently as formless as an amoeba, hence he is rated lower than Fletcher, who this season has been playing wonderfully and has captained his national team on a few occasions.

Back on topic, again, Denilson may be playing, but he hasn't been playing that well. He has looked very very ordinary while Fletcher's performances have been better. Simple as that, and the ratings have reflected this.

Re: NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

Ashley Young. What a diver.

Villa are fifth and not in Europe. It'd be extremely hard for any of their players to get a 91, let alone a 92. Most of the Villa changes were spot on imo, probably with the exception of Agbonlahor who really could have risen to 90. Again though, his form has sorta died away lately and he barely made the last England team.

Re: Yossi Benayoun - 89 ?

On a whole' date=' i can't fault SM for the English Rating Changes. They've been very accurate, but i can't seem to understand why Yossi Benayoun hasn't rised and Park Ji Sung has?[/quote']

i cat remember seeing yossi start in a long time, where as park starts against the best teams in the league. i think thats the reason, but i still think they have messed up on a lot more changes, anelka, agbonlahor, barry to name a few.

fletcher has consistency and experience on his side' date='

those qualities to sm are just as important as talent when it comes to rating changes...

you want to talk about injustice, how about this one

gourcuff just a 90? same as fellaini and ederson at the same age??[/quote']

He has experience but no talent thats the last thing he has... Gourcuff was a sure shot 91 one of SM's researcher must have F art 'ed during his change so as a revenge mission they dropped him to 90 :D:D.. Flecther is no way better than Denilson or Felliani..

Re: NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

If a few people send a ticket about it, with evidence of his stats etc, say compared to someone elses stats who did rise (who play in the same position as Young)..

Because SM have been known to change some players ratings after members have sent support tickets, so you never know. :)