EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Top 4. Man U & Chelsea Overrated. Pool & Gunners Underrated

Yet again Man U and Chelsea are overrated or alternatively Liverpool and Arsenal Underrated.

Defensively Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea have been excellent for years, proving there ability to keep clean sheets, yet Vidic and Ferdinand 96 Terry 95 Carra 94 Skertal 92.

Van der Sar is average yet he is a 94, nominated for PFA have a word, Reina clearly a better GK.

Gerrard, Mascherano and Alonso are awesome Gerrard should be 98 he is the best player in the world, Mascherano is the best DM in the world and should be a 95 minimum. Alonso is the most underrated playmaker in the world and has been class this season, noone should complain about his rise.

Some of the 89's C'mon? Agger 89? G Johnson 89? Song 89? Walcott 89?

errrrrrrrrrrm Anderson 91???? Hargreaves 90???? Fletcher 90????

How can Song, Johnson and Walcott be 89's seriously they say international experience is important, we clearly have the best domestic teams in the world yet this isn't reflected in ratings. Theo has played international scored when he plays for arsenal yet he stays an 89. Ibrahimovic is rubbish at every level but is an 86 even Uniteds strikers are underrated in comparison.

SM fix up and look sharp

Re: English Premier League ratings

Skrtel a 92? Have you seen that guy play? He stands around doing nothing or giving away free kicks? He should have stayed a 91 and Agger should've gone back up to a 90.

And is it just me or were the Man Utd players given special treatment? Vidic and Ferd up to 96, sure, but why wasn't Carragher back up to a 95? Carragher is a top defender, Man Utd keep clean sheets cos of Van Der Saar.

And why wasn't diver of the year Christinano Ronaldo dropped at least to a 95? He aint been 'all that' this season.

Skrtel stands around doing nothing?! You need to open your eyes my friend.

And Agger has hardly played this season, so can't see why you think he should rise.

Skrtel a 92? Have you seen that guy play? He stands around doing nothing or giving away free kicks? He should have stayed a 91 and Agger should've gone back up to a 90.

And is it just me or were the Man Utd players given special treatment? Vidic and Ferd up to 96' date=' sure, but why wasn't Carragher back up to a 95? Carragher is a top defender, Man Utd keep clean sheets cos of Van Der Saar.

And why wasn't diver of the year Christinano Ronaldo dropped at least to a 95? He aint been 'all that' this season.[/quote']

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

Don't have a problem with Fletcher going to 90 at all, good desicion. but Denilson, Song and Walcott not going up is wrong. Denilson has played well this season amongst lots of injurys and so has Song yet no recognition for them, very bad desicions Arsenal are better than that.

Kalou still a 92' date=' what.....

If thats the case, then surely Anelka has to rise to 93.[/quote']

Hmm, Kalou has been good in the games he has played this season IMO, and he has been playing well of late, same as Malouda.

Also, i don't think Anelka should have rose, because he hasn't scored for ages and he has had a dip in form, plus he can only ever score against the rubbish teams..

He doesn't score in champs league (hardly), he doesn't score against Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal :o so I dont think he should rise just after a quick fire 15 or so goals at the start of the season.

agger hasnt played much recently' date=' whereas skrtel has and played well, and probably would have been a 92 last time had it not been for injury

And is it just me or were the Man Utd players given special treatment? Vidic and Ferd up to 96, sure, but why wasn't Carragher back up to a 95? Carragher is a top defender, Man Utd keep clean sheets cos of Van Der Saar.

only just seen ferdinand go up - seeing as he's missed a fair amount of gametime he shouldnt have got a 96 - vidic has been better than him and this should have been reflected in the ratings. and tbh carragher doesnt deserve a rise - he's been good but not good enough to warrant a rise

Also' date=' i don't think Anelka should have rose, because he hasn't scored for ages and he has had a dip in form, plus he can only ever score against the rubbish teams..[/quote']

i think that reasoning is why bendtner didnt go up - looks like SM do seem to value the quality of the teams that players score against/perform well against

And is it just me or were the Man Utd players given special treatment? Vidic and Ferd up to 96' date=' sure, but why wasn't Carragher back up to a 95? Carragher is a top defender, Man Utd keep clean sheets cos of Van Der Saar.

And why wasn't diver of the year Christinano Ronaldo dropped at least to a 95? He aint been 'all that' this season.[/quote']

Ronaldo to 95, who do you support? He was bound to keep his 98 considering Kaka has kept his for so long when he has been no where near that standard. A drop to 97 would've been an outrage whether he deserved to or not.

Carragher doesn't play for NT and Liverpool haven't won enough in the last 2 years to justify an increase to 94, considering carrick 'shouldn't rise to 93' because he doesn't play NT regular football Carragher should be considered lucky to maintain such a high rating whether he is a quality defender or not (He is).

United ratings were fair, VDS, Evra might have deserved a rise considering the success of United and the good defense while Tevez dropped. Brown went down to 89 which considering he did more to earn a 91 last time then what he hasn't done to go down to 89 was a little harsh but overall the rating changes were pretty fair. Of course Villa deserved a little more and there were risers and droppers that were missed here and there, IMO they did a decent enough job

I think 92 for Skrtel is fair as he as played a major part in Liverpools defence this year, and are joint with Man U on goals conceded! Have a look at Man u's ratings in Defence+ keeper:

89, 96, 96, 93

Average:93.6

And Liverpools ratings:

91, 92, 94, 91

Average:

And chelsea, with 1 less goal conceded.

93, 95, 94, 93

Average:

Those are a whole rating higher in each player. So you can't really say Skrtel doesn't deserve it, as it really wouldn't be fair on Liverpool. :)

Please know one say you can't base ratings over 90 on stats, because i don't care about that. That is juts a piece of info i wanted to share.

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

Don't have a problem with Fletcher going to 90 at all' date=' good desicion. but Denilson, Song and Walcott not going up is wrong. Denilson has played well this season amongst lots of injurys and so has Song yet no recognition for them, very bad desicions Arsenal are better than that.[/quote']

I bet you haven't been playing the game for long.

Song got a +2 didn't he? 86 to 88 is pretty good; you've gotta be something special to get a +3 from 86 to 89.

Walcott rising? Hahah, garbage. He's been injured and that statement's just ludicrous.

Denilson has not been playing well. People just look at the fact that he's been playing a lot and assume he should rise to a 90; again, garbage. He has not been playing well. It's just that Arsenal don't have many decent options in CM. Fletcher has been playing better football for the better team!

Hmm' date=' Kalou has been good in the games he has played this season IMO, and he has been playing well of late, same as Malouda.

Also, i don't think Anelka should have rose, because he hasn't scored for ages and he has had a dip in form, plus he can only ever score against the rubbish teams..

He doesn't score in champs league (hardly), he doesn't score against Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal :o so I dont think he should rise just after a quick fire 15 or so goals at the start of the season.[/quote']

While Kalou may have done well in the games he's played in surely he should be playing well regularly to have a rating as high as 92. Is he as important to Chelsea as Carrick (92), Gilardino (92), Sagna (92) and Amauri (92) are to their teams. Considering you have 91's such as Vucinic, Riera and gago playing much more for teams as big as chelsea keeping 92 was a little shocking imo

Am i the only one disappointed Alex didnt get a 93.

I dunno, hes a bit shaky sometimes, been good under Hiddink though, because Hiddink knows him from when Alex was at PSV.

I do think hes a good player, but I think too many people have a perception of him as being rubbish and would be "outraged" if he went up.

But I think hes probably good enough for 93..

I dont think Ferdinand should have gone to 96, not better than Terry and isn't as good as Vidic (better than terry).. :)

Re: NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

If a few people send a ticket about it' date=' with evidence of his stats etc, say compared to someone elses stats who did rise (who play in the same position as Young)..

Because SM have been known to change some players ratings after members have sent support tickets, so you never know. :)[/quote']

Are you saying Young deserves the same rating as Trochowski, who's team are about to make the UEFA Cup semis and and joint second in the Bundesliga? Trochowski's been brilliant for HSV and has looked good for Germany. Young's form hasn't been great lately and hence he didn't make the last England team. 91 would be too high for him, he's been average in the last month or two.

And higher than Gourcuff? You're having a laugh.

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated

Arsenal sold players like Hleb (93), Flamini (92), Viera (93), Henry (95) and replaced them with Denislon (89), Eboue (89), Bendter (89). The SM rating must be showing something right considering the amount of success you have had with the new players. Arsenal sold off world class players and bought in below par players to replace them which is why they are not going to be able to compete with the big three for a while. Thankfully a bit of quality has been added with nasri and arshavin but overall Arsenal is not as strong as before and the ratings show this imo.

Liverpool have overtaken in Arsenal IMO and i can only see the gap getting bigger

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated

firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its happened before.

secondly why is man u's back four overrated, please tell me you don't think that skrtel or carra are as good. they went on a huge run of clean sheets, thanks in part to the 'average' van der sar who has already won more trophies than reina ever will, and by the looks of things he may yet still add to his haul. hes a class keeper still, reina may be better now, and may be better for liverpool but thats because he has more to do, and i think van der sars clean sheet streak means he deserves his nomination, or have you got something against record holding goal keepers?

Gerrard, Mascherano and Alonso are awesome Gerrard should be 98 he is the best player in the world, Mascherano is the best DM in the world and should be a 95 minimum. Alonso is the most underrated playmaker in the world and has been class this season, noone should complain about his rise.

yes theyve been good, but i rank there midfield 3rd in the league behind man u, the second best and chelsea who have an awesome midfield three. but as for gerrard being the best player in the world, please, i would put at least 5 players before him for that crown now, his rating is fine. mascherano the best dm? maybe number 2 but essien is no1, he kept 'the best player in the world' out of the first league, he was much too smart for him, gerrard stopped making runs, stopped trying to tackle, and gave chelsea room to play. as for alonso being most under rated, i would put carrick and ireland ahead of him in that place. both are much more complete midfielders, both have better pass selection, ireland in paticular is a one man show, if he wasn't there city would probably be in the relegation zone.

Some of the 89's C'mon? Agger 89? G Johnson 89? Song 89? Walcott 89?

errrrrrrrrrrm Anderson 91???? Hargreaves 90???? Fletcher 90????

How can Song, Johnson and Walcott be 89's

i agree with some of these, agger shud b 90, hargreaves shud be 89, anderson shud b 90, but the rest are fine, johnson is stuck in the poo at pompey, fletcher deserves his 90, like i said, walcott is lucky, song shold not be a 90.as for ibra being ****, he doesn't play well against the english teams, but in italian style of play he is awesome.