EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

Spot on darshan, I agree that Young for now should only be 90. He is a very good young player but Villa are not in the top tier of teams in the world. He is young (excuse the pun) and should have a very good career and will get 91, maybe more but for now he isn't an international and is playing well for a decent EPL side, so 90 is correct IMO

Re: English Premier League ratings

Was that literally a question? or were you questioning how is a 95 ?

1). Yes he is still 95

2). I think he deserves it hes class..

I was asking how he can still be a 95.

Tevez has played over 1000 minutes more this season and was dropped to 93 and Essien was able to keep his 95 when he's played football than Cole who also dropped.

No questioning he is a great player but surely 94 should have happened.

Pretty happy overall with the changes' date=' considering. Carrick didn't get his 93 though, guess a +2 to 94 next time. :P Happy for Fletch, Rio and Vidic :D No rose for Gabby, Young or Barry from Villa though... Pretty shocking. A few others too surprised me lol But thats normal i guess.[/quote']

Not to mention O'Shea not rising.. Shambles :P:D

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

this is the wierdest thread i have seen in a while, ive just seen a player who is battling relegation and doesnt play CL football compared to evans.i think thats a bit unrealistic lol. and why should denilson get a 90? he may have been playing well but fletcher has played more games and denilson will now get dropped for fabregas anyway.

I was asking how he can still be a 95.

Tevez has played over 1000 minutes more this season and was dropped to 93 and Essien was able to keep his 95 when he's played football than Cole who also dropped.

No questioning he is a great player but surely 94 should have happened.

the difference is that essien was injured whereas tevez was fit and not selected, which is probably why tevez dropped and essien didnt

Re: BUG in the new update

There has been a mistake with Kolo Toure. Toure is someone who's recently been given captaincy of Arsenal and played for the team who have the best defence so far in 2009 in the premier league. As well as this he plays regularly and also captains his international team. I think the updaters were supposed to make him go up to 95 rather than down to 93.

If not can someone please... please explain why he has gone down? I just bought him in expectancy of him going up for his solid performances in a superb arsenal defence. I was bewildered to see him go down.

Explanations please.......

Firstly he hasn't been that solid.

secondly arsenal are scraping into europe

thirdly he spent so long injured and not playing i think he had to go down.

the difference is that essien was injured whereas tevez was fit and not selected' date=' which is probably why tevez dropped and essien didnt[/quote']

but tevez still played quite a few games and started a lot, no doubt he should have gone down, but essien probably should have despite his performances sonce he came back.

Insua only up to an 83? Yet that Rafael kid is way up to an 86. Reviewer is a Man Utd supporter!

And Newcastle's best striker' date=' Andy Carroll, only up to an 80?

Jokes all round really.[/quote']

Insua: 9 starts 1 sub in all competitions (none in CL)

Rafael: 17 starts 3 sub 1 goal in all competitions (3 in CL).

Seems pretty fair to me, also Rafael was their starting RB in their long run without conceeding.

I agree about Carroll, maybe should've gone to 81/82 but not that much higher.

this is the wierdest thread i have seen in a while' date=' ive just seen a player who is battling relegation and doesnt play CL football compared to evans.i think thats a bit unrealistic lol. and why should denilson get a 90? he may have been playing well but fletcher has played more games and denilson will now get dropped for fabregas anyway.[/quote']

Denilson is perfectly fine at 89 but Denilson has played way more then Fletcher this season not the other way around. Plus Denilson would partner Fabregas not get dropped because Fabregas is back.

Re: Mikael Silvestre

Can someone send a ticket? I appreciate the changes might not be over yet' date=' but the majority seems to be done now.

He got dropped to 87 after not appearing at all for a whole season at Man Utd, so I think for the fact he is even playing deserves a rise to 88.

I would send a ticket myself but i don't know how to.[/quote']

He hasn't even been playing as much as Djourou, I think.

Denilson is perfectly fine at 89 but Denilson has played way more then Fletcher this season not the other way around. Plus Denilson would partner Fabregas not get dropped because Fabregas is back.

i dont think so, i think wenger will buy a new holding midfielder and denilson or fabregas mite be sold.

David Bentley Rating decrease to 89

Personally I think this is another outrageous decision to decrease Bentley to 89. Quite frankly I dont care what Harry Redknapp thinks of him or whether he has or hasnt fallen out of favour at Tottenham, he's better than half the England squad and the Tottenham squad he's a world class player with a ton of talent and he's better than a 89 rating.

Insua: 9 starts 1 sub in all competitions (none in CL)

Rafael: 17 starts 3 sub 1 goal in all competitions (3 in CL).

Seems pretty fair to me' date=' also Rafael was their starting RB in their long run without conceeding.

[/quote']

insua missed about a month or so of action as he was at the south american u20's, so that probably cost him 3 or 4 appearances, so IMO rafael 85 and insua 83 would have been fairer