EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: NO rise for Ashley Young!!!!!

so what if villa aren't the top tier' date=' they are still a good team and young should have got 91, in the summer villa will be beating off buyers from the best teams in the world and youngs performances make him one of the best players in england.[/quote']

Are you kidding? You obviously don't know how the ratings work.

Trochowski is 91 and he's been playing much better, he plays for a better team and he actually consistently gets called up to the German squad.

Does Young do so for England? NO.

Are Villa still in Europe? NO.

Are Villa gonna qualify/have a good chance of qualifying for next season's CL? NO.

Has Young been playing as well as Gourcuff, who's rated 90 as well, or Trochowski (91) or Mata (89, going to 90) in the last few months? NO.

So, don't be ridiculous, Young does not yet deserve a rise.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

I disagree Darshan. Young may not be playing internationally, but for Villa he is stunning and whenever he gets the ball you always know he's going to do something magic. And I know one player rated over 90 who's not an international. Here's something I posted on another thread.

Very disappointed by some Villa changes. I felt Young deserved a 91. Why? Compare him with Arteta:

-Performance - who's better? An opinion' date=' but I feel both are equally amazing.

-Stats - Young has actually played more than Arteta due to Arteta's injury.

-Club - Villa 5th, Everton 6th, fighting each other for 5th spot. Nothing really to seperate them.

-International - Neither of them have yet featured for their national side.

Surely they deserve the same rating?[/quote']

Re: Yossi Benayoun - 89 ?

Gerrard was injured though' date=' which would explain why Benitez put in Benayoun in order to keep a level of creativity in the team. However, Park starts when the entire team is fit.[/quote']

his started 15 times and been a sub 11 times and scored 4 goals

were as park has 19 starts with 2 sub scoring 1 goal

and fletcher has started 20 times with 1 sub scoring 3 goals

so his played more than fletcher and park and scored more goals therefore meaning he should be higher than them or be the same as them which means he should be a 90/91

Re: Shame On You SM!

Abonglahor 89 --> 90

Barry 91 --> 92

This one was always gonna be debatable' date=' but it's really hard for someone who plays outside the top four, and is in and out of the national squad, and not still in European competition to get a 92. If you've been playing SM for a while, you'd notice this. So, nothing wrong here.[/b']

Young 90 --> 91

Here you go.

Reira - 91 --> 92

Of course you'd put this, you're immensely biased. He's been inconsistent this season. Hopefully your blinding bias sees this. He barely plays for Spain as well. 92? Pah, you're having yourself a laugh. Similar comparison to Ashley Young here; a player who barely plays for his national team and you think he could get a higher rating than Trochowski, who has been a revelation since van der Vaart left HSV and has been playing more regularly for his national team? Two notches ahead of Gourcuff? I shall say no more.

Reina - 93 --> 94 (Maybe)

Maybe, there you said it all. He isn't the first choice for Spain and that will always act against him in terms of gaining a rise. The only way I see him rising is if Liverpool win a worthwhile trophy; the league or CL; both of which look unlikely as things stand.

I've bolded my opinions.

Re: David Bentley Rating decrease to 89

Personally I think this is another outrageous decision to decrease Bentley to 89. Quite frankly I dont care what Harry Redknapp thinks of him or whether he has or hasnt fallen out of favour at Tottenham' date=' he's better than half the England squad and the Tottenham squad he's a world class player with a ton of talent and he's better than a 89 rating.[/quote']

Dont agree mate, hes no where near on the same level as people like Lennon, Mordric, Keane , Corluka, Jenas and that why he keeps getting dropped.

Sure hes got talent, but hes only got talent playing with people the same ability as him , Was never a 90 and 89 is fair IMO.

Alright Seft, but this is Villa's first season where they've been doing really well whereas Everton have been thereabouts for a few years now, and Arteta has been by far the best player outside the top four clubs. That surely you cannot argue. Young is inconsistent, unpredictable and dives a lot (not that that makes a difference, I just wanted to say it... again)

Until Young really excels the same way Arteta has in the last few years, he will not reach the same rating (unless he starts playing for England)

Man City ratings - Not Happy with some!

I think SM have done badly on some of the ratings of players that they did or didn't change, Not just City players, but players of other clubs as well.

Richards down to 89 for a start - Why??? He has improved quite a bit since he moved to RB, at least I think so anyway. Maybe he didn't deserve a rise because he hasn't been playing at RB for that long, but I don't think he deserved to drop.

Dunne down to 89 - Once again - Why??? I think he has been a lot better since Onouha started partnering him at CB and Richards moved to RB. I know he hasn't been at his best this season, but I don't think he deserved another drop.

Also, Onouha only rose one to 87, I wasn't happy about that either.

No rise for Bellamy - WHY?? I think its ridiculous that he didn't get a rise, he has scored a good number of goals this season, for City and West Ham, and I think he has improved quite a bit this season and played very well for City since we signed him.

It's not just City rating changes I didn't like, but also ones from other clubs as well.

Re: English Premier League ratings

For once I applaud SM's ratings' date=' on the whole they were brilliant, just a few disappointments but ultimately those come down to opinions. Although I would expect nothing less, considering England is probably the most watched league by the researchers.

Very disappointed by some Villa changes. I felt Young deserved a 91. Why? Compare him with Arteta:

-Performance - who's better? An opinion, but I feel both are equally amazing.

-Stats - Young has actually played more than Arteta due to Arteta's injury.

-Club - Villa 5th, Everton 6th, fighting each other for 5th spot. Nothing really to seperate them.

-International - Neither of them have yet featured for their national side.

Surely they deserve the same rating?

Disappointed that Davies only got 88 and Agbonlahor didn't rise as well.

Also very disappointed to see Kuyt rise to 92 but Riera stay at 91. And Aurelio to 91 took me by surprise. Is he as good as Arbeloa? And tbh he lost his place to Insua (83) earlier in the season as well.

Also, no rise for Glen Johnson? One of Portsmouth's best players, England international, great player, etc. Why does playing for your international side mean so much for all players apart from English? Dzagoev, Hazard, etc.[/quote']

I am completely with you;)

Re: Denilson gets 89 and Fletcher gets 90!!! what the hell

I think 89 was right for Denilson.

However, I think 90 for Fletcher was absolutely ridiculous. Maybe an 89 would have been fair, but 90. I think you have to do quite a bit to go from 88 to 90, and, I don't think Fletcher has done well enough to deserve that, maybe 89 and then 90 next time if he kept playing well but I think he didn't deserve a 90 at the moment.

Re: Ratings you disagree with!

How on EARTH did they miss out on the following:

Reina

Young

Agbonlahor

Riera

Anelka

Lampard

Laursen

Lescott

Mikel

Arteta

Furthermore, how did they let THESE guys keep their ratings:

Jo

Robbie Keane

Carvalho

Essien (he was injured for so long, comes back and doesn't even play like half as good as Mascherano)

Fabregas (similar story, Iniesta's been far better even before Fab got injured)

SM've SERIOUSLY have a problem here.

Re: David Bentley Rating decrease to 89

Bentley has been TERRIBLE when he's played this season. On top of that he's played very few games in 2009 and not involved with England anymore. Fans on Tottenham messageboards want him sold. So... the drop is actually fairly kind to him.

Of course, there are a number of factors at play here. Noteably that he's moved to a team that isn't blessed with combative midfield types that will give him the space he needs. Additionally his main product (his deep cross) is pretty much useless when there is only one striker / player with heading ability at Spurs. Are these problems his fault? No. But these factors have combined to make him look pretty **** ordinary.

How on EARTH did they miss out on the following:

Reina

Young

Agbonlahor

Riera

Anelka

Lampard

Laursen

Lescott

Mikel

Arteta

Furthermore' date=' how did they let THESE guys keep their ratings:

Jo

Robbie Keane

Carvalho

Essien (he was injured for so long, comes back and doesn't even play like half as good as Mascherano)

Fabregas (similar story, Iniesta's been far better even before Fab got injured)

SM've SERIOUSLY have a problem here.[/quote']

Lol i do agree mate, but also i quoted this because of what is in bold, they way you said it

Mikel

Arteta

=

Mikel Arteta

Sorry as you can probably guess, im easily amused :D

There was quite a few I disagreed with, I won't say all of them but:

Dunne down to 89

Richards down to 89 (ridiculous)

No rise for Bellamy

Skirtel to 92

Aurelio to 91 (I think 90 would have been better)

Fletcher to 90 (ridiculous)

Ferdinand to 96

Wilshere to 80 (too much)

Park to 90

No rise for Agbonlahor

No rise for Young

There are probably others as well.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

There was quite a few I disagreed with' date=' I won't say all of them but:

Dunne down to 89

Richards down to 89 (ridiculous) [b']He has been playing very poor this season. Just because he plays for your favourite team doesn't mean he has to be a 99.[/b]

No rise for Bellamy What has Bellamy done to warrant a rise ?

Skirtel to 92

Aurelio to 91 (I think 90 would have been better)

Fletcher to 90 (ridiculous) Have you seen his performances this season ? He has been outstanding, and I have been saying for years that he is a massively under-rated player.

Ferdinand to 96 He is one of the best center-backs in the world, so how does he not deserve a 96 ?

Wilshere to 80 (too much)

Park to 90

No rise for Agbonlahor

No rise for Young

There are probably others as well.

Opinions in bold.

The problem with a lot of forumers nowadays is that you don't bother reading what everyone else has to say and hence you just plaster your opinions all over the place even though things have already been sorta discussed, and then you expect answers but end up looking like bloody ignorant fools; Roonaldo and Ben.

And anyway Ben, another incredibly biased forumer, Dunne and Richards don't deserve a drop in your eyes? Psht, City's defence has been horrid this season and 90 would be way too high.

Richards' been dropped from the England squad too! If he stayed it would have been ridiculous.

The problem with a lot of forumers nowadays is that you don't bother reading what everyone else has to say and hence you just plaster your opinions all over the place even though things have already been sorta discussed' date=' and then you expect answers but end up looking like bloody ignorant fools; Roonaldo and Ben.

And anyway Ben, another incredibly biased forumer, Dunne and Richards don't deserve a drop in your eyes? Psht, City's defence has been horrid this season and 90 would be way too high.

Richards' been dropped from the England squad too! If he stayed it would have been ridiculous.[/quote']

I'm not reading through all those pages looking what people have said.

Also, just because you don't agree with some of the things I said, it doesn't mean I am biased. It annoys me when that's all people can say about something like this, it's not a good response in my view, very boring, predictable, and also Not True.

My big one is United's Anderson although I agree with a lot of the posts on here about ones that have gone up who shouldn't have.

Anderson has only played 9 games this season - 5 of which were from the bench! He can't shoot (17 shots, no goals according to ESPN) and hasn't got an assist.

How can SM justify him being 91 and therefore on the same level as lets say Porto's Raul Meireles (23apps, 3 goals, 2 assists) who will play against united next week or how about Cahill (23, 8, 3) for a prem comparison or even Stephen Ireland who went up to 90 with 28, 8, 7.

Joke, should have dropped to at least 90.

I'm not reading through all those pages looking what people have said.

Also' date=' just because you don't agree with some of the things I said, it doesn't mean I am biased. It annoys me when that's all people can say about something like this, it's not a good response in my view, very boring, predictable, and also Not True.[/quote']

You are biased Ben, gosh, you're the only one, or one of a very few, who think Dunne and Richards deserve a 90. Your response to my response is pretty lame itself.