EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: Ratings you disagree with!

You are biased Ben' date=' gosh, you're the only one, or one of a very few, who think Dunne and Richards deserve a 90. Your response to my response is pretty lame itself.[/quote']

Heres the facts, Man City are joint-sixth in the Goals Scored Table, but joint tenth in the Goals conceded table. Thats why Ireland got +1 and the Man City defence got -1s.

You are biased Ben' date=' gosh, you're the only one, or one of a very few, who think Dunne and Richards deserve a 90. Your response to my response is pretty lame itself.[/quote']

Maybe Dunne didn't deserve 90, but I think Richards defintely did.

Maybe SM should just scrap the current method of rating players all together and not have these reviews every so often.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Maybe Dunne didn't deserve 90' date=' but I think Richards defintely did.

[b']Maybe SM should just scrap the current method of rating players all together and not have these reviews every so often.[/b]

Hahahahahahahaha ! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say. And you've said some very funny things.

How will SM be as good as it is if they just scrap the system ? Answer me that, smart-alec. You seem to have the best ideas on this forum.

Hahahahahahahaha ! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say. And you've said some very funny things.

How will SM be as good as it is if they just scrap the system ? Answer me that' date=' smart-alec. You seem to have the best ideas on this forum.[/quote']

I might write about it on a new thread, when I've thought more about how to phrase it.

Re: EPL Rating Changes

Evra hasn't been great lately but I think if Vidic and Ferdinand get 96's then I think Evra should have got 94, means Abidal is still best LB in the world without actually being so. Hargreaves and Rosicky rightfully down for their injuries, would've liked to see Riera go up though especially since Kuyt got a rise to 92. Agger should have gone up not Skrtel, definitely not 3 ratings between them. Luis Valencia rightfully up and Nani rightfully down, a shame to see it but Tevez down to 93 was probably right:( Either Deco should have gone down 2 or Carrick up 2, their not on the same level Carrick should be rated higher. Happy to see Alonso up to 94, and Fabregas keep his 95 since he's the best on my team, looks like Gallas has escaped the drop for now even if he'll play no further part this season. Anderson should have gone down. Sad to see Cech go down but it was the right thing to do he hasn't been the same since his injury, Van Persie hits that 93. Overall I'm pretty happy about these changes, especially on the youth with Collison +11 and Rafael +9, can't complain at all really, well done SM.

Re: English Premier League ratings

Also very disappointed to see Kuyt rise to 92 but Riera stay at 91.

same here' date=' but kuyt's been the better of the 2 over the course of the season, so if one of the two was to rise, it should have been kuyt

And Aurelio to 91 took me by surprise. Is he as good as Arbeloa? And tbh he lost his place to Insua (83) earlier in the season as well.

tbh i think he's played just as well as arbeloa this season, and i think aurelio had an injury which is why insua got a run of games around december time, and since insua went to the SA u20s aurelio's won back his place and played very well

Maybe Dunne didn't deserve 90' date=' but I think Richards defintely did.

[/quote']

richards has been awful this year - lost his spot in the NT as well as bad form, could conceivably have dropped by -2

I think Evra should have gone to 94, on the simple fact that there are a lack of decent LB in the database.

Abidal (94) & Zambrotta (94) then Cole Lahm and Evra at 93 makes on 5 above 92, where as there are 9 RB's and 29 strikers rated 93 and above.

Lampard definitely deserved a rise along with Anelka and Mikel. Lampard should have been 96/97(a little optimistic) as he's been on fire and Anelka should have been 93 and Mikel should have been atleast a 92 because he was quite effective during Essien's absence....this proves SM are crazy

How could Giovani Dos santos get only a -1, when he did not even feature properly, he should have been down to 84/85.

Also, I dont understand, why Cech has got a -1, he was bad only in his last 2 games. Here we have Rosicky(who's been out for the season and did not play for even a single minute) and he gets only a -1 , he should have been 88/89 whereas Drogba goes down by 1 when he just returned to great form... this proves SM are baised when it comes to certain players...this sucks.

I have the feeling that the reasearchers who have done the rating changes are not the same ones from the past.

how can anyone moan about drogba dropping - he's not been playing at a 96 standard for around 2 years and has warranted a drop for a while, and anelka hasnt played that well despite getting all those goals and IMO he was close to a 91 last time, so staying is probably fair on reflection

Well according to Wikipedia it's Manchester United...Suck it' date=' back on topic now..[/quote']

dude you trust wikipedia - lol!!!

how can anyone moan about drogba dropping - he's not been playing at a 96 standard for around 2 years and has warranted a drop for a while' date=' and anelka hasnt played that well despite getting all those goals and IMO he was close to a 91 last time, so staying is probably fair on reflection

dude you trust wikipedia - lol!!![/quote']

Obviously not, it was Wikianswers i used, i went onto two different sites and it also said United...;)