EPL Rating Changes

EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

Re: EPL Rating Changes

Re Liverpool & Man United defences - I'll simplify this.

Take your pick:

Evra or Aurelio?

Vidic or Skrtel?

Carra or Ferdinand?

Arbeloa or Rafael?

Reina or VDS?

The RB & GK are debateable but the other 3 are no brainers in Man Utds favour - hence the difference in rating between the two defences....

Liverpool are well organised but the defence gets great protection from the midfield and as a team they are far more disciplined and rigid than United....but as individual players there is no doubt United have the better defenders...

My opinions..

Evra

Vidic

Carra

Arbeloa

Reina

3 to 2 to Liverpool.:)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

there basically asking if u combined man u an liverpool wat would ur startin defence be... thats not really the arguement but if u wanna simplify thats basically wat use are toking about

and it would prob b

VDS, not Reina altho its very close as reina is a superb keeper and will be better thn VDS in a few years

Vidic instead of Skrtel

Rio instead of cara, even tho cara is amazing, rio and vidic are two of the best CBs in the world (FACT) as Rafa would say

Evra over aurelio everyday, evra over nearly any otha LB in the world lol

arbeloa is the only 1 who would get in there from liverpool, maybe reina but its close lol

there basically asking if u combined man u an liverpool wat would ur startin defence be... thats not really the arguement but if u wanna simplify thats basically wat use are toking about

and it would prob b

VDS' date=' not Reina altho its very close as reina is a superb keeper and will be better thn VDS in a few years

Vidic instead of Skrtel

[b']Rio instead of cara, even tho cara is amazing, rio and vidic are two of the best CBs in the world (FACT) as Rafa would say[/b]

Evra over aurelio everyday, evra over nearly any otha LB in the world lol

arbeloa is the only 1 who would get in there from liverpool, maybe reina but its close lol

Right in my opinion..

CARA - BETTER THAN FERDINAND.

ARBELOA - BETTER THAN NEVILLE OR RAFAEL.

REINA - BETTER THAN VAN DER SAR

Evra better than Aurelio all day long lol.

Vidic better than Skrtel aswell.

Reina is younger.. he has better distributions, saves etc.. Although Van Der Sar had the run of most not conceding goals i think that was mainly due to the defence.. Although i still think cara is better than ferdinand lol.:P