EPL Rating Changes  

1. 1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Premier League ratings I am creating this post so that people can post there suggestions and ask for help about player ratings changes in this post only no need to make new posts for every p

Re: English Premier League ratings I think sm are very wary of raising players that are injury prone unless they really have to. It avoids an embarrassing situation whereby they have to decrease a pl

Re: Top 4 Man U & Chelsea Overrated Pool & Gunners Underrated firstly, i think you were lucky that walcott kept his 89, he hasn't played in ages, i mite not have been fair to drop him but its

Re: English Premier League ratings

Agree with most of those' date=' but no chance of Wilshere rising, he only got added about 4/5 days ago! Eboue has admittedly played better this year, certainly won't drop, and if anything, a possible rise, although I expect he'll stay at 89.[/quote']

Yeah but usually once players get added they get an increase straight away when there rating changes come around.

And like i said Eboue isn't good enough to hold an 89 because i watch Arsenal week in week out either on the internet or on Sky Sports. And trust me he is one of the weakest 89's on SM, although like i said in my previous post SM will not decrease him because of the stats.

Arsenal Rating Changes

Denilson - 87-->88/89

Ok some people don't like him and don't think he is at all worthy of his place in the Arsenal squad (Ben Read) but i think he is a great player and his starts alone this season warrant him an increase' date=' should go up by at least one or possibly two, depends how generous SM are feeling.

[/color']

It's not that he's not worth a place in the Arsenal team (it's not hard to get in that team :D:P), it's just I don't think he deserves to make a 89 (even 88 is generous imo), but at the end of the day, if Denilson gets 89 at least we know Lucas will got to 90 :);):rolleyes:

Liverpool Rating Changes

Increases

Ryan Babel - 89-->90

Yes I know he's a sub' date=' but he's thesort of player which you bring on to give the attack some pace which is effective against the tired defence. I would prefer him to start and Riera to come on as sub, but I havent won the Champions League, Rafa has.

[b']David N'Gog - 82-->85/86[/b]

Showed in the Villarreal pre-season game that he is a goal threat, impressing more than Robbie Keane. He's cast from the same mould as 'El Nino' and ahead of Voronin in the pecking order. An EPL fringe player should easily be at mid-eighties, e.g. Derbyshire at 86, so N'Gog should be the same.

Damien Plessis - 75-->80 at least

After Mascherano, Alonso and Lucas, Plessis is the next DM. Impressed on debut and Im sure we'll be hearing a lot from the young frenchman.

Decreases

Charles Itandje - DOESNT PLAY FOR THEM ANYMORE!!

He moved to Galatasaray in the summer, sort it out SM!

Jermaine Pennant - 88-->87

Can't we just hurry up and sell him. He became the new 'Kewell' hyped up when we signed him and didnt live up to expectations. When he was in his last Brummie years, he was tipped to be the future right-mid for England when Becks retires, but now look at him. It sort of says sumat when Stoke dont want ya!

pity Pennant, he was a rejected product

to all SMer who have him, you better offload him asap

i think he is best belong to those mid table teams like Boro, Fulham...

Eboue - 89-->88

All right' date=' i know the stats say different but he is a shocking footballer[/b'], i mean he gets into good positions using his pace and brain but once he gets there he can't do nothing with it. He isn't good enough to be an 88 so must go down although i doubt it will happen.

Not to mention a dirty, stinking cheat? :eek:

And I agree, Seftinho, that quote button is a bit of a pain - In fact, this post is pretty pointless, and irrelevant to the thread, but I thought I'd just mention it anyway.

;)

Ok' date=' this post is relevant.

A lot of people have been suggesting that Luis Valencia deserves a rise, but what are people's opinions on Wigan teammate Wilson Palacios? Is he likely to rise? Because I have a buyer, but I'd like to squeeze a little more out of 'em.

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Is Palacios 86? It should be higher than that.

Jermaine Pennant - 88-->87

Can't we just hurry up and sell him. He became the new 'Kewell' hyped up when we signed him and didnt live up to expectations. When he was in his last Brummie years' date=' he was tipped to be the future right-mid for England when Becks retires, but now look at him. It sort of says sumat when Stoke dont want ya![/quote']

that stupid uefa association-trained rule means he's still at liverpool - if barry was signed he probably would have gone

David James - 92 - 93.

If VDS is 94, James deserves a 93 IMO.

Also John Utaka 88 - 89

Seems like a great player, if he got more starts.

Joe cole 93 - 94 - one of chelsea's best players

Dean Ashton 89 - 90 - proving his quality now

Danny Guthrie 85 - 86

Phil Neville 89 - 90 Captain, first team starter, good player.

Segunda Castillo (everton) 88 - 89 - looks quality and possible first team regular now

Jack Rodwell - 72 - 82+ - broke first team at start of season

Brad Friedel 90 - 91/92- Always been underrated, he's a quality shop stopper. If Given is 92....

Gallas 94 - 93 no real need to say anything... cuckoo

Bendtner 88 - 89

Vela 87 - 88

Just a few there.

EDIT: adding more random ratings

Manchester United

Increases

Carrick - 92

Anderson - 91

Brown - 91(his performance last season was brilliant and consistent)

Ferdinand - 96 (has to be one of the best CB's int he world now, on par with Nesta, Puyol and Cannavarro easily)

Fletcher - 89

Evans- 87

Rafael da Silva - 77

Scholes - 94 (he's proved again that he is still absolute quality)

Paddy Evra - 93

Stay the Same (for reasons)

Nani - Not a regular yet, future 94+

Hargreaves - Plagued by his tendonitis - future 93

Giggs - Still a great player, but will not play enough to earn a 93 again i fear

Berbatov - only just moved to the club

Neville - just come back from injury and his class is still apparent. Future rise

Tevez - Not on par withe Torres, if Torres rises then 95

Vidic - Not quite a 96, may never be one

Rooney - Much debated, but i doubt SM will drop him

Ronaldo - Deserves a 99 but SM won't give him it, I don't particularly like him anymore anyway... slave?

Decreases

Kuszack - 87 (same as Foster)

Neville possibly to 89 if SM are harsh

Seems very biased, but since the last ratings we won the EPL and CL, and therefore it is unlikely anyone will be dropped, and players should get rises.

Maybe a few could be ambitous, but i'll discuss my opinion with anyone who wants to talk about it :P.

Future Must Buys

Rafael da Silva - Looks quality

Rodrigo Possebon - Watched him for a couple of years, brilliant

Danny Welbeck - Great striker, has the style of Kanu but with more pace (not on DB)

Lee Martin - played great in pre season, now on loan at Nottingham Forest

Sam Hewson - great wingback, think he got Club'syoung player of season last year (No DB)

Tom Cleverly - Classy Midfielder, future star (No DB)

Richard Eckersly - Another classy midfielder, brilliant player (No DB)

Not to mention a dirty' date=' stinking cheat? :eek:[/quote']

Yes i definitely agree with you mate, i would usually disagree with anyone who slated an Arsenal football player even if i knew you were right but in this case i 100% agree with you, i can't wait to see him leave the club. His ability warrants him an 85 at most but because of the stats SM can't really decrease him.

And I agree' date=' Seftinho, that quote button is a bit of a pain - In fact, this post is pretty pointless, and irrelevant to the thread, but I thought I'd just mention it anyway.[/quote']

I know its anoyying isn't it. :P

Although it only happens on Internet Explorer, on Firefox it is fine. ;)

Manchester United

Increases

Carrick - 92

Anderson - 91

Brown - 91(his performance last season was brilliant and consistent)

Ferdinand - 96 (has to be one of the best CB's int he world now' date=' on par with Nesta, Puyol and Cannavarro easily)

Fletcher - 89

Evans- 87

Rafael da Silva - 77

Scholes - 94 (he's proved again that he is still absolute quality)

Paddy Evra - 93[/color']

Stay the Same (for reasons)

Nani - Not a regular yet, future 94+

Hargreaves - Plagued by his tendonitis - future 93

Giggs - Still a great player, but will not play enough to earn a 93 again i fear

Berbatov - only just moved to the club

Neville - just come back from injury and his class is still apparent. Future rise

Tevez - Not on par withe Torres, if Torres rises then 95

Vidic - Not quite a 96, may never be one

Rooney - Much debated, but i doubt SM will drop him

Ronaldo - Deserves a 99 but SM won't give him it, I don't particularly like him anymore anyway... slave?

Decreases

Kuszack - 87 (same as Foster)

Neville possibly to 89 if SM are harsh

Seems very biased, but since the last ratings we won the EPL and CL, and therefore it is unlikely anyone will be dropped, and players should get rises.

Maybe a few could be ambitous, but i'll discuss my opinion with anyone who wants to talk about it :P.

Future Must Buys

Rafael da Silva - Looks quality

Rodrigo Possebon - Watched him for a couple of years, brilliant

Danny Welbeck - Great striker, has the style of Kanu but with more pace (not on DB)

Lee Martin - played great in pre season, now on loan at Nottingham Forest

Sam Hewson - great wingback, think he got Club'syoung player of season last year (No DB)

Tom Cleverly - Classy Midfielder, future star (No DB)

Richard Eckersly - Another classy midfielder, brilliant player (No DB)

Some here I agree with and disagree with.

Rafael to 77. What has he done to go up 3? Played 10 minutes only yet. Don't get me wrong I think he AND his twin are both future stars.

Tevez should get 95 because he has been Uniteds best player nearly this season imo. Not quite as good as Torres, but not far behind him. Also, I think Rooney deserves to drop, he has been poor for so long now.

As for Ronaldo to 99? Nah, hes good yeah, but not 2 better than Messi and 1 better Kaka. No chance. Maybe 99 if he proves himself in the big games this season and has another mind blowing season.

I reckon Kuszcak will stay at 88. He gets the nod ahead of Foster.

Tevez should get 95 because he has been Uniteds best player nearly this season imo. Not quite as good as Torres' date=' but not far behind him. Also, I think Rooney deserves to drop, he has been poor for so long now.

[/quote']

The fact that he is not as good as torres means that he don't deserve 95 :rolleyes: Villa, toni and mutu aren't poorer than him imo as well.

Rooney deserves to drop definitely,to 94 based on his standards. But 95 is the lowest he can go given that sm overrates english players.

cheers

The fact that he is not as good as torres means that he don't deserve 95 :rolleyes: Villa' date=' toni and mutu aren't poorer than him imo as well.

Rooney deserves to drop definitely,to 94 based on his standards. But 95 is the lowest he can go given that sm overrates english players.

cheers[/quote']

Numerous examples also around that players rated the same are not as good as others of the same rating.

I still think he deserves 95. His work rate and vision is great.

Also, Adebayor rated at 92. No way should he be this low, hes nearly as good as Torres.

I've got so much time to burn, so this is what I think will happen for some clubs.

First,

Manchester United

-Van der Sar 94-94

-Kuzsczak 88-88

-Foster 87-86; Seriously, he isn't even on the bench at the moment so I don't get how a 3rd choice GK can maintain a rating above 86.

-Evra 92-92/93; This one is pretty tricky. He's been great for United for a long time, although he isn't a starter for France so yeah. But with Abidal at 94, he should hit a 93.

- Brown 90-90; He may play every single game, but he doesnt have the quality to be rated above 90.

-Neville 90-89; Okay this man may be very good, but he's barely played since 573 BC so it's weird that he can be rated above players like Agger and Wheater even. And the same as Lescott...

- Vidic 95-95

- Ferdinand 95-95

-Evans 86-86/87; He's a bit like Pique was last season, in and out so perhaps the same rating as the Spaniard? Maybe during the NEXT change but you never know.

-O'Shea 89-89

-Giggs 92-92/91; No longer plays for Wales, not very impressive when he has been playing either IMO so MAYBE 91, but more likely to stay at 92.

-Fletcher 88-89; I like Fletcher, but that's not why I think he should rise. He's a regular for Scotland, and he's United's top scorer so far this campaign and he should go back to his former rating in my opinion.

- Scholes 93-93/92; Same as Giggs really, no longer an international player and he hasn't impressed me this season, but again it may be too soon for him to drop.

- Anderson 90-90

- Hargreaves 91-91/90; He hasn't really settled in THAT well in my opinion, and has had a horrid time with injuries and all so he should decrease.

- Carrick 91-91

- Ronaldo 98-98

- Nani 90-90

- Park 88-88; All I can say is this man has to be given more opportunities. His work rate is phenomenal and I'm hoping he can play more regularly for United.

- Rooney 96-95; The hot topic pretty much, but ratings on SM are based on form. Except in Rooney's case of course. His is based on work rate. In that case he should be a 99. But seriously, his form has not been as good as Tevez' who is a 94, or Aguero or anyone. I don't think the drop would be as drastic as 2 points, but 95 seems fair for Rooney atm.

- Tevez 94-94; Hopefully 95 by the end of the campaign. He was very good last season and awarded with an increase so yeap.

-Berbatov 93-93; If he settles well, 94 during the next change but nothing now for sure.

That was SO tiring.

The fact that he is not as good as torres means that he don't deserve 95 :rolleyes: Villa' date=' toni and mutu aren't poorer than him imo as well.

cheers[/quote']

In fact, I think Torres should be 96, and Tevez 95. Torres is definitely up there with RVN, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, etc IMO.

Also, whoever said Rafael to 77 - what??? He hasn't played at all since being added at 74, so why on earth should he rise?

In fact' date=' I think Torres should be 96, and Tevez 95. Torres is definitely up there with RVN, Rooney, Ibrahimovic, etc IMO.

Also, whoever said Rafael to 77 - what??? He hasn't played at all since being added at 74, so why on earth should he rise?[/quote']

Muller went up to 78 after not playing since he was added

I've got so much time to burn' date=' so this is what I think will happen for some clubs.

First,

Manchester United

-Van der Sar 94-94

-Kuzsczak 88-88

-Foster 87-86; Seriously, he isn't even on the bench at the moment so I don't get how a 3rd choice GK can maintain a rating above 86.

-Evra 92-92/93; This one is pretty tricky. He's been great for United for a long time, although he isn't a starter for France so yeah. But with Abidal at 94, he should hit a 93.

- Brown 90-90; He may play every single game, but he doesnt have the quality to be rated above 90.

-Neville 90-89; Okay this man may be very good, but he's barely played since 573 BC so it's weird that he can be rated above players like Agger and Wheater even. And the same as Lescott...

- Vidic 95-95

- Ferdinand 95-95

-Evans 86-86/87; He's a bit like Pique was last season, in and out so perhaps the same rating as the Spaniard? Maybe during the NEXT change but you never know.

-O'Shea 89-89

-Giggs 92-92/91; No longer plays for Wales, not very impressive when he has been playing either IMO so MAYBE 91, but more likely to stay at 92.

-Fletcher 88-89; I like Fletcher, but that's not why I think he should rise. He's a regular for Scotland, and he's United's top scorer so far this campaign and he should go back to his former rating in my opinion.

- Scholes 93-93/92; Same as Giggs really, no longer an international player and he hasn't impressed me this season, but again it may be too soon for him to drop.

- Anderson 90-90

- Hargreaves 91-91/90; He hasn't really settled in THAT well in my opinion, and has had a horrid time with injuries and all so he should decrease.

- Carrick 91-91

- Ronaldo 98-98

- Nani 90-90

- Park 88-88; All I can say is this man has to be given more opportunities. His work rate is phenomenal and I'm hoping he can play more regularly for United.

- Rooney 96-95; The hot topic pretty much, but ratings on SM are based on form. Except in Rooney's case of course. His is based on work rate. In that case he should be a 99. But seriously, his form has not been as good as Tevez' who is a 94, or Aguero or anyone. I don't think the drop would be as drastic as 2 points, but 95 seems fair for Rooney atm.

- Tevez 94-94; Hopefully 95 by the end of the campaign. He was very good last season and awarded with an increase so yeap.

-Berbatov 93-93; If he settles well, 94 during the next change but nothing now for sure.

That was SO tiring.

One of the most accurate rating predictions i have seen for man utd thus far, you almost put the words into my mouth :rolleyes:

Nani and anderson deserve shouts for increase, but i reckon it is more unlikely than likely. Afterall, SM seems to be stingy with ratings so far.

cheers