• cartman
    • butters
    • kyle
    • kenny

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Re: South Park

I'd go for Randy' date=' Stan's dad, as the best character.[/quote']

Although im gonna follow the trend and say Cartman. Randy is awesome ! he has me in histerics ! some of my fav randy episodes are when he takes a massive dump and its the biggest poo in the world, and the one where there is no internet. . . . amazing.

South Park is better than all animated shows in my opinion, iv got all the Family guy dvd box sets, they are funny as hell, wish i spent some of my money getting South Park series though.

Good old Paramout comedy and MTV - the home of South Park

South Park is a excellent show' date=' comes second after FG.

But the king of all animated characters in Peter Griffin.[/quote']

Family Guy isn't funny in the slightest, its cheesy and pointless.

Everyone I know who likes Family Guy has low levels of intelligence, probably cause its the only 'humour' they understand.

Although im gonna follow the trend and say Cartman. Randy is awesome ! he has me in histerics ! some of my fav randy episodes are when he takes a massive dump and its the biggest poo in the world' date=' and the one where there is no internet. . . . amazing.

South Park is better than all animated shows in my opinion, iv got all the Family guy dvd box sets, they are funny as hell, wish i spent some of my money getting South Park series though.

Good old Paramout comedy and MTV - the home of South Park[/quote']

The no internet episode is brilliant. That world of warcraft one got voted the best ever, am I the only one in thinking its a tad over-rated? Yeah its funny like they all are, but its not the best one I don't think. Some of the earlier ones from the first few series are much better.

The no internet episode is brilliant. That world of warcraft one got voted the best ever' date=' am I the only one in thinking its a tad over-rated? Yeah its funny like they all are, but its not the best one I don't think. Some of the earlier ones from the first few series are much better.[/quote']

I think the world of warcraft one if more popular because of the world of warcraft fans than it is the episode itself.

I know a few people who play that game and they all think thats the best episode :rolleyes: , its funny but not a touch on some of the others imo

ive seen FG a few times, I think the baby is funny but SP is miles better

Let's put it to a poll then and which ever program loses will be cancelled*

*Unless it is South Park

I think there is one floating around somewere with FG, simpsons, SP etc I remember voting on it.

cant remember who was winning though.

Shame Cartman never succeded in getting FG canceled but Bart betrayed him :D

I think there is one floating around somewere with FG' date=' simpsons, SP etc I remember voting on it.

[b']Shame Cartman never succeded in getting FG canceled but Bart betrayed him[/b] :D

i remember seeing that one :P

with his skateboard

i used to love south park but now tbh i think its poor.

The Simpsons i still lvoe and family Guy is awsome

Randys big poo is funny as he just swirls when he makes the biggest one

and bono is actually a poo :eek:

I think there is one floating around somewere with FG' date=' simpsons, SP etc I remember voting on it.

Shame Cartman never succeded in getting FG canceled but Bart betrayed him :D[/quote']

Haha, that's a good episode. I think all 3 aren't as good as they used to be but South Park has been good more recently. Season 12 was a bit dodgy at times but I think they'll bounce back with the next one. The Simpsons has just been coasting along for years now and the joke's over with Family Guy now.