Propose offer button

Re: Propose offer button

This may not be the reason, but if you're not offering a deal worth what is above the minimum threshold set by the other club's chairman, you can't offer the deal. The only option is to "Alter Offer". When you offer enough to cross that minimum line (it is featured in bold on the transfer page), you can then offer it.

This may not be the reason' date=' but if you're not offering a deal worth what is above the minimum threshold set by the other club's chairman, you can't offer the deal. The only option is to "Alter Offer". When you offer enough to cross that minimum line (it is featured in bold on the transfer page), you can then offer it.[/quote']

yeah I agree. It's not a major problem we all have so it's got to be this

Help me i'm still can not click propose offer button when i bid player from other club why?I hope there is ((the traditional and new button's of transfer in transfer page))like traditional and interactive button's in tactic' date='and lastly i hope someone can help me and soccermanager administration can read this massage..[/quote']

When you put a bid in for another player that players Chairman will tell you how much the minimum is ,dosnt matter if you bid lower or higher you can still put your propose offer in .

After you have proposed your offer you will come to next stage ,if its lower than the other chairmans value the only option you are allowed is to ALTER it which means you up the price to match or go over his asking price.

Then propose offer again,once you have met the minimum price it will give you the other offer button,then your transfer will go through unless your Chairman rejects it ,which means you bid lower if it was over the other Chairmans value,if it was exactly what he was asking for and your Chairman rejects it then the deal can not be done .:)