Re: Ibrham Grant

Well grant is doing great at Chelsea to say that no one heard of him when Mourinho was winning games but now its like no one has heard of mourinho and grant takes all the credit by being undefeated since he took charge which was last month and of he keeps it up he will become full time manager.

Mourinho imo is still a miles better manager, but I think Chelsea's squad makes it a tad easier for anybody to manage them

The tactics were the easy part for Grant... even WE could put together a lineup which would compete in the league with that roster! The impressive bit is how he's kept the team together. Things could have exploded and sunk after such a popular manager left, but Grant has stepped in and kept the ship afloat - and then some! His locker room demeanor must be spot on to keep such a group of superstars together and playing as a unit.

...I can't stand Chelsea but you have to admit Grant has surpassed everyone's expectations.

Grants lost two games so far, both against rivals, teams he needs to be winning, teams that Mourinho has beaten many a time.

Grant isnt all that imo, not only do Chelsea have a excellent team to boast which most managers could take control of and have relative success he has got a full squad until recently.

Am i right in thinking at the time Mourinho got sacked or whatever happened chelsea were struggling with injuries, i certainly know that Drogba was out, Villa did him in :D

End of the day Grants chelsea are still way behind the pace required, and its early in the season, which is a good and bad thing. Good because there is time to catch up, bad because it could just get alot worse.

Mourinho is clearly the better manager, he has had more experience , won alot more and just is a very good manager simple as. Avram Grant only got the job because he is buddies with Mr.Russian Oil Lord

The tactics were the easy part for Grant... even WE could put together a lineup which would compete in the league with that roster! The impressive bit is how he's kept the team together. Things could have exploded and sunk after such a popular manager left' date=' but Grant has stepped in and kept the ship afloat - and then some! His locker room demeanor must be spot on to keep such a group of superstars together and playing as a unit.

...I can't stand Chelsea but you have to admit Grant has surpassed everyone's expectations.[/quote']

I agree whit that even we could put a lineup together Grant is lucky ad the moment and he plays like he is one of the great coaches out there buying new players.:o