Sign in to follow this  
Guest the plummer

America Challenge. G-Boy

Guest the plummer

I Have Taken Over a Fourth Divison Team & I Have A 5 Season Plan To Get To Div 1.

This season will probably be a poor one as my plan to sell half the team and play with low rated young players till my money gets up.

While teams are unmanaged i plan to buy all the top players with the bundles of money i will have. Thus will mean i will eventually get a half decent side

Wish Me Luck.

TOMORO i am back on forum full time so expect a report:)

Guest the plummer

Re: America Challenge. G-Boy

America Anounce Spence

439.gif

America have announced Greig Spence as their new manager and hopen he takes them to divsion 1 within 5 years. He was appointed last week, but many people where calling for his head after he put every player on the transfer-list. He sold many important players including Cabanas and Fran ochoa. Many beleived he was ruining thier club and many protest's where held. But as the america's supporters woke up this morning his side had signed to of europe's most wanted talents in Ricardo Quaresma and Klass-Jan Hunnterlar. Arriving for 28 million and 16 million respectivly this has gave the club hope of acheiving great things with spence in charge. Benjani will arrive tomoro for 6 million along with Luis Gonzales(93) from Portmouth and Porto.

15099_news.jpg

RC pictured

Spence started the season brightly with a draw and a win but last night saw his team suffer theier first defeat at home to Real Betis.

85 thousand turned upto america's game and this gave the boss alot of dosh to play with

08 Dec Division 4 A 0 - 0 Colo Colo Draw

12 Dec Division 4 H 1 - 0 Middlesbrough Win

15 Dec Division 4 H 0 - 1 Real Betis Defeat

With only one goal scored can Jan Klass Huntelarr do what he has done at ajax for so long?

HuntelaarB.jpg

Pictured plaing for holland

More to follow

Guest the plummer

America Shaping Up Big Time?

Neuer

J CASTRO

D DAVINO

S IGNASHEVICH

I RODRIQUEZ

L GONZALEZ

T FRINGS

L CASTROMAN

R QUARESMA

B MWARUWARI

K HUNTELAAR

Avg Rating- 90

America have been really active in the transfer market and some of the signings are unbelievible. Torsten Frings Joined late last night to give the midfeild some experience. Jan Klass Huntelarr will be the target man and will be looking for 20+ goals this long hard season. The Spending will finish here as we have only got 1.4 millon left but with our big gates anything could happen.

The Season Starts Here!

No More Pusssy Footing About!

We Will Win Promotion!

Guest the plummer

Not Just Now Dont really have time , working on my fitness with my dad the now and it beeing christmas and that

Doing Pretty Well

The league posistin aint great but only four points of 3rdn after 6 games so it aint bad:)