Save Al Bangura Petition

qwerty1

Re: Save Al Bangura Petition

Ridiculous that someone who has built a life here and is doing well for himself should have to suffer this. This country is a complete joke where we allow murderers, criminals and yobs to walk the streets and illegal immigrants who do nothing for this place. Yet a young lad who ok may not of come over in the proper way but has settled down made a life and is actually doing some good by playing football has to be put on a pedestal and made a mockery of just because he is in the public eye.

number: 5,572

Guest the plummer

mmm signed it without really knowing the details but on the other side to steve's comment

(if its cause hes an illegal imagrant then...)

He has came here illegally and is taking the chance away from a english/scottish/welsh player playing football and making it harder for them and this isnt really fair considering he has come here illegally.

But yeh thiers alot other things a feel the police or whatever should be after and that the things steve mentioned

mmm signed it without really knowing the details but on the other side to steve's comment

(if its cause hes an illegal imagrant then...)

He has came here illegally and is taking the chance away from a english/scottish/welsh player playing football and making it harder for them and this isnt really fair considering he has come here illegally.

But yeh thiers alot other things a feel the police or whatever should be after and that the things steve mentioned

Agreed my good man but there are worse things out there i feel and this isnt something that should have to happen especially as he has built a life here and i read somewhere next year he would gain english heritage anyway. I also read he has just become a father also so it seems crazy to do this now.

Hi everyone,

I am a Watford boy and I am totally frustrated with the dicision, but thanks for all the support and I hope he gets to stay, and can I also just say a big thanks to all the Plymouth fans (if there is any on here) that clapped and cheered Bangura on saturday at Watford.

But all the Watford fans and team are really pleased with the support and well thanks.

Forgive me for sounding sinister, but surely if he came over here illegally then he should be sent back to the country he was formerly a resident of immidiately, regardless of how he has 'helped' this country by having a fiancee, having a child, etc.

It would be the same, surely, in any other circumstance for any other immigrant.

I feel that if you have come to this country illegally you should be sent back' date=' unless there is a real reason for you coming to this country [b']like if you are at risk of being killed[/b] or something like that. Just because he is a professional footballer shouldn't affect the decision made.

You proved yourself wrong in your own post :rolleyes: He is at risk of being killed! by his dads old gang :eek: