Angel Montoro Sanchez

I was shocked see this guy in the starting line up for the Valencia vs Barcelona game last night.The 19yr old spanish midfielder made his full league debut against barca and is only a 75 rating!. To play for a team like Valencia and in such an important match can only show volumes for this player and the managers confidence in his abilities. I've bidded for him now and he may only go up 2-3 ratings but if he progresses in the team and plays more regularly we are looking at an 85+ midfielder or alot more.

Also keep an eye out for another Valencia debutant David Lomban.He came on as a sub yesterday and is not on the database yet but will be soon i'm sure :).

Re: Angel Montoro Sanchez

I was shocked see this guy in the starting line up for the Valencia vs Barcelona game last night.The 19yr old spanish midfielder made his full league debut against barca and is only a 75 rating!. To play for a team like Valencia and in such an important match can only show volumes for this player and the managers confidence in his abilities. I've bidded for him now and he may only go up 2-3 ratings but if he progresses in the team and plays more regularly we are looking at an 85+ midfielder or alot more.

Also keep an eye out for another Valencia debutant David Lomban.He came on as a sub yesterday and is not on the database yet but will be soon i'm sure :).

what is his name on sm, he doesnt come up :o:confused:

Re: Angel Montoro Sanchez

Sanchez ANGEL MONTORO. Sry it seems u need to type in 'angel montoro' for him to come up.Either that or simply go on real clubs > valencia > and find him this way. I seen for the game on the weekend they had manuel fernandes on the bench who is a 88 midfielder on the game so i wouldn't say it's by injuries tho i do think a key player was missing for them. worth a gamble might not rise much this time around but certainly the nxt for sure.