Cheat ruining my world

I've bought gameworld 230668

Initially it was great, I had lots of different managers playing and it was competitive

A few months ago I had a manager arrive who began cheating in the transfer market

He would be so obviously using two accounts to conduct deals with previously unmanaged clubs to buy their best players for peanuts

I reported his dealings to soccer manager but nothing was done

One by one the other managers started to leave in disgust

Yesterday the last other manager left my gameworld leaving just me and the cheat who has ruined my world

I reported him 2 days ago as he took control of a club with Luis Suarez in and sold him to his other club Barcelona for a steal

Once that transfer was complete he then took charge of Lionel Messi's team and transferred him to Barcelona

The other remaining manager quit in disgust

So despite me reporting this manager to soccer manager and despite his continual cheating nothing has been done!

Is this anyway to run a game?

Where despite reporting people for blatant cheating nothing is done about it?

I'll say again I bought and paid for this gameworld and certainly won't be doing it again when your league can get hijacked so easily by one bad player and especially nothing gets done about him

I'm leaving it until after Christmas to give the admin time to act on this complaint as I've reported it via the site, now the forum and also Twitter

I've been playing this game for over 5 years now a I'm sad to say that if no action is taken then I'll be leaving too

hi, i now have this prob...he isn`t a turkish/albanian mnager with a rep of 183..??

Cetin Kaya (183) has had 3 accounts in my gw, i have reported him 4 times for multiple accounts and the deals..

Ex : he sold K Zouma (88) for £16m + Douglas Costa (92)

M Gotze (93) for £12m + A Vidal (94) Gimenez (90)

these are just 2 examples. i have sent screenshots to sm, smfa is even turned on yet nothing has been done. i`m so angry..

All his fake accounts are turkish with Ali or Alsi as the 1st name and their all 45-50 rep

hi, i now have this prob...he isn`t a turkish/albanian mnager with a rep of 183..??

Cetin Kaya (183) has had 3 accounts in my gw, i have reported him 4 times for multiple accounts and the deals..

Ex : he sold K Zouma (88) for £16m + Douglas Costa (92)

M Gotze (93) for £12m + A Vidal (94) Gimenez (90)

these are just 2 examples. i have sent screenshots to sm, smfa is even turned on yet nothing has been done. i`m so angry..

All his fake accounts are turkish with Ali or Alsi as the 1st name and their all 45-50 rep

One of this guys accounts is in Buy Me Out as well.

After he transferred Bale to his team on Boxing Day I finally quit in disgust

Having paid for my own game world I now find myself having to leave it

I hope SMFA read this because if this is the way they allow the game to be hijacked then I and countless others won't buy another world again!!

He was called Pilgin and was from Croatia

My game world was 230668 and he's ruined it for everyone, me included and I'm so angry about the lack of action by SMFA

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear, unfortunately reporting cheats to the SMFA is a complete waste of time as they simply just don't care!! Ultimately Soccer Manager is here to make money for the owners and the worst part is that the people who cheat are people who pay for gold membership, extra clubs etc. so by banning them means that the owners are not making money, therefore will never happen. I have reported so many blatant cheating transfers and have now given up as they never do anything. The latest being this, I have just setup a new custom game world (244675)  where you can't buy any player over the age of 21. One manager has managed to sign Raheem Sterling for his asking price from another club in the game world, why would you sell your best under 21 player for his asking price?! Of course the SMFA come back with 'not enough evidence' !!!!!!!!!! I don't want to quit SM but cheats really do ruin the game!! 

If ever you want to set up a game world for managers who are known NOT to cheat then let me know and I will contact some people I know who don't cheat. My username cwhitfield2