New custom world ideas!

Rahul W

As I have several accounts, I have numerous custom GW slots free, so I'm thinking of starting my own very custom world.

However, I need to think of some ideas first. 

I like the idea of an empty squad GW with auctions/marquee players. Don't know how feasible this is.

I'm open to any ideas, I probably wouldn't open this till Pedro's GW gets set, and maybe Barca Kes's too. 

Floor is now open to any and all ideas!  :D

first up, why do have so may accounts? :huh:   :P  cheating krne ke liye haan :D  :D

As for making an auction based GW, I would suggest you to contact Gozzy. He has the experience of working out such kinda GW. He used to run a GW named DnA which is short for Draft and Auction. 

The problem here is forum activity which is pretty much dead and all the loyal managers/forumers are now gone. But we can always have new ones and any GW can run full once the forum gets back its activity. :rolleyes:

oh so r making a setup too

i was thinking to make a setup too hehe

will delay mine then

Hahah bro, I need to think of something, you can go ahead :)

first up, why do have so may accounts? :huh:   :P  cheating krne ke liye haan :D  :D

As for making an auction based GW, I would suggest you to contact Gozzy. He has the experience of working out such kinda GW. He used to run a GW named DnA which is short for Draft and Auction. 

The problem here is forum activity which is pretty much dead and all the loyal managers/forumers are now gone. But we can always have new ones and any GW can run full once the forum gets back its activity. :rolleyes:

nahi nahi, don't want to be a Gold manager so this way I can manage many clubs. Don't worry haha :P

Thanks, I shall look to contact him.

Agreed with the last sentence :)

m sharing the idea i thought for my gw hehe

Indian Championship with 8 Isl teams and remaining 8/16 I league teams depending upon interest

Rules

Teams can only sign players aged 30 or more

Teams can take 3 players rated 89 or lower of any age from externals

Teams should sell the loanees after season ends

I have an idea about reserves league.

The concept is to make a team of reserves and youths. And your job is to make them stronger than the first team. For this the first division should have the main team like Barcelona and the second division of reserves, i.e., Barcelona B. It can also have some concept like the GW Protégé had.

I have an idea about reserves league.

The concept is to make a team of reserves and youths. And your job is to make them stronger than the first team. For this the first division should have the main team like Barcelona and the second division of reserves, i.e., Barcelona B. It can also have some concept like the GW Protégé had.

Was thinking about that. Sounds interesting, I remember Pip mentioning about it few months back. Hmmm.