The Scouting Network

Yes i'am. My name in the game is Tibi Stoian ( 384 reputation points ). At the moment i have 22 teams.

Found you, you have had loads of teams over the years i can give you that  :P  The thing that worries me is that you have stayed for a short term in lots of them, sorry for being cautious you'll probably end up being a great addition but can't afford to get this wrong as i've seen a lot of forum gws die out, ill get back to you to let you know my final desicion.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game World ID : 252558 Time to apply! 

Ah billy gray fantastic, welcome!! 

Done, good to have you! 

Montpellier look like a tricky challenge now that I see it, but I'm up for it.

I guess there will be different type of challenges in this gw, teams from Spain and England for example might have less players to choose from but talents seem to rise much faster...compared to let's say Toronto who will be able to scout for players all over the world (except the leagues mentioned in the rules) but players from Serbia, Finland, Colombia etc might not rise so quickly...quality vs quantity. France is probably somewhere in the middle, because don't forget you can only keep 2 players above 85 so ideally you are looking for most of your players to rise and stay at around 84 for a long time, that would be the best scenario!

Found you, you have had loads of teams over the years i can give you that  :P  The thing that worries me is that you have stayed for a short term in lots of them, sorry for being cautious you'll probably end up being a great addition but can't afford to get this wrong as i've seen a lot of forum gws die out, ill get back to you to let you know my final desicion.

I was playing for a little while in those game worlds because my friends from the same country as me they created some game worlds and my slots to manage clubs was full. You can trust me and I will proof you that I'm an serious manager. Thanks!

Hi, you 've been doing a great job in the 87+ after Monkeyshuffl left, and this looks great. i would really like to join this one too, PSV would be my first choice but olympiakos would do fine too

Thanks for the good feedback mate, just don't steal the title from me this year as it looks like us two will be challenging this season haha  :P Welcome to the gw, PSV is yours!  ;)