• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game World ID : 252558 Time to apply! 

Ah billy gray fantastic, welcome!! 

Done, good to have you! 

New season starting today, good luck to all!!

Winners of both Divisions get to buy a player (once his ban is up) from their main rival. The only way this can be avoided is if their rival win the Cup-in this scenario the winners of the 2 divisions get to buy a player from another league (that hasn't been bought by anyone else in the gw) that they weren't allowed to bid for under normal circumstances.

Was going to start this from season 2 but bans should be up just before season 2 starts so i am going to go ahead with it from this season to keep things competitive. Punishment for finishing bottom of the league as stated on the 1st page will start from season 2, no change there.

In other news: Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 944 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 34,274.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Olympiacos beat PSV 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Douglas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Toia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Olympiacos have won the The Scouting Network Cup!  :D

Woohooo 1st Cup of the setup makes its way to Greece and Olympiacos, great news for us and bad news for Toronto who are leading division 1 as they now can't buy any player from us this season even if they do end up winning the title!  B)

• 2 weeks later...

Olympiacos beat 1. FC Kaiserslautern 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture. Hubert had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Douglas and Ryczkowski were amongst the goalscorers.

Dyanfres DOUGLAS is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

Victor ULLOA is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

Even with 9 men we manage to get the win meaning the double is on its way to Greece  :D League and Cup champions what more can i ask!!!

1st prize of the gw is here and it goes to Leeds and Olympiacos who can nominate which player (rated up until 78) they would like to steal for face value from Everton and Toronto respectively. The first transfer bans are up on the 18th of March, so that is until KJ KJ and myself can post which player we would like to buy! 

1st prize of the gw is here and it goes to Leeds and Olympiacos who can nominate which player (rated up until 78) they would like to steal for face value from Everton and Toronto respectively. The first transfer bans are up on the 18th of March, so that is until KJ KJ and myself can post which player we would like to buy!

Booooooooo :P

Go easy on me KJKJ revenge will be mine!!

• 2 weeks later...

Olympiacos beat Leeds United 3 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Kurumaya scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kacer and Ryczkowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Unfortunately, Leon BAILEY has been badly injured during the last game.

Carlos EDUARDO suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Olympiacos have won the Charity Shield!

Been involved in 3 competitions, came out with 3 trophies, very proud of my team!  :D  B)