• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game World ID : 252558 Time to apply! 

Ah billy gray fantastic, welcome!! 

Done, good to have you! 

Can I replace the Sir Rahul? Really excited about this gameworld

If you have read and understood the rules then yes you can, i remember you didn't keep to the squad limit in: its tough at the bottom, although you did reduce your players in the end. No squad limit here but there are other rules you must follow, you can apply for Montpellier if you have gone through them!

If you have read and understood the rules then yes you can, i remember you didn't keep to the squad limit in: its tough at the bottom, although you did reduce your players in the end. No squad limit here but there are other rules you must follow, you can apply for Montpellier if you have gone through them!

Done! Oh, dont remind me of that shabby mistake Q.Q Well, life is hard. Anyways, thanks!

Tranmere, why is rob soar(1. Fc Kaiserslautern) having the players Janis Ikaunieks? He is from FC Metz, and I checked his previous seasons. He was signed at the date 12 January 2016, and at that date, he was already in FC Metz for ONE YEAR. I repeat, 1 YEAR. Shouldnt u ban him? Thanks in advance.

Tranmere, why is rob soar(1. Fc Kaiserslautern) having the players Janis Ikaunieks? He is from FC Metz, and I checked his previous seasons. He was signed at the date 12 January 2016, and at that date, he was already in FC Metz for ONE YEAR. I repeat, 1 YEAR. Shouldnt u ban him? Thanks in advance.

I am aware and have contacted him about this player last season, he has put him in his youth team and hasn't used him since. I will send him a msg so that he can sell him now that his transfer ban is up as he has probably forgot!

• 1 month later...

The match ended 2 - 2 between Olympiacos and Toronto FC in their Division 1 fixture.

Douglas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Horvath and Ulloa were amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Toronto FC, Olympiacos are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

With this result, we manage to get back to back titles, Division 2 Champions in season 1 and now Division 1 champions in season 2, a fantastic achievement!!!  :D

After this turn of results we have Olympiacos champions of Division 1, Perugia champions of Division 2, RC Deportivo bottom team of Division 1 and Palmeiras bottom team of Division 2.

This means that after the final game of the season Olympiacos can buy anyone (up until 78 of course) from Toronto (again :P ) , Perugia can buy anyone from Udinese, Deportivo and Palmeiras must sell their best players!  :eek:

• 2 weeks later...