3 Questions about Custom Game Worlds

Menzinator

First I want to say that I have no idea if These questions asked some time earlier ^^ so sorry because I have not enough time to search through every Forum Topic

my first questions is
Why this 8 Player aim to start the game world?

second question
After which time the game wolrd really starts if the 8 Players are in the game world? i had the Feeling that it takes very Long to start

third question

I own some custom game worlds in which Maximum 2 Players are activ, is it possible to reset them and create some new game world?

First I want to say that I have no idea if These questions asked some time earlier ^^ so sorry because I have not enough time to search through every Forum Topic

my first questions is

Why this 8 Player aim to start the game world?

second question

After which time the game wolrd really starts if the 8 Players are in the game world? i had the Feeling that it takes very Long to start

third question

I own some custom game worlds in which Maximum 2 Players are activ, is it possible to reset them and create some new game world?

You've got to meet certain criteria before you Game World opens and for it to remain open and you can read about it here. With regards to your last question you can't reset a Game World once it's been created.