Please Don't hide counter / tight marking / men behind ball / play offside and target man

Dear  SM

So nice to seen some update formation but i think the old version formation control is very useful example is following

i prefer how to play counter  / tight marking / men behind ball / play offside and target man now it has been hidden it's so worst for me my tactics is always on / off these control it's depend on the against team situation 

In the real football life  play counter  / tight marking / men behind ball / play offside and target man are still using when we know while we see the football match 

Regards

Phyo

• 2 weeks later...

Dear  SM

So nice to seen some update formation but i think the old version formation control is very useful example is following

i prefer how to play counter  / tight marking / men behind ball / play o######ide and target man now it has been hidden it's so worst for me my tactics is always on / off these control it's depend on the against team situation 

In the real football life  play counter  / tight marking / men behind ball / play o######ide and target man are still using when we know while we see the football match 

Regards

Phyo

If they 'hid' it it obviously never had any impact on the game engine in the first place just like the players out of position (yellow) circle means nothing now it's all lies.

• 3 months later...