Sign in to follow this  
S1lver

Understand how player ratings work

Hey, I'm a fairly new player so I want to understand how this works. I'm assuming that there is a comprehensive break down of stats for players like finishing, speed marking etc for proper use of the game engine or is it just simply 94 rated striker does all striker related work better than a lower rated one?( for eg. Would Aguero win more headers than Bony in the same circumstances despite having much less strength?)

And how do we know a players stats break down( I tried manager report but that had nothing to do with what I wanted)? Can we rely on SM 2016 for that?

Also, is the overall rating an average of all position relevant stats? If it is, a player like Fabregas who has max passing stats won't really increase even if he plays by passing because there's no room for improvement. So has he reached his ceiling as long as he doesn't suddenly play with pace or do we find ways to up other stats?

I dont think anyone knows 100% for sure, but my understanding and experience with SM multiplayer over many yeasr is higher rated is all that matters. Doesnt seem any different with new engine. Single player that stuff aleegedly matters and since you can see all those stats i believe it but in Worlds its better avg rating = bewtter results (disregarding tactical effects).