Sign in to follow this  
Killaroo

Where is everyone gone?

Hi everyone..

I used to be extremely active on here and soccer manager, but left about 2 years ago. I thought I'd log back into the forum to take a look as it was always hopping with discussion, and I am so sad to see the way it is. What happened? Where is everyone?

The discussions on here used to be great, with so many users. I'm not looking to bash this forum at all, but can anyone tell me what happened?

Thanking you,

Killian.

They abruptly changed the layout towards the end of May- that sudden change without warning drove away many forumers.

They changed it back to a better layout two months back or so, but the damage has been done, and now the forum is a shadow of what it used to be. A real shame. 

They've changed the UI in-game too, and if they don't make it tolerable this will drive away everyone else and the game will die. 

They abruptly changed the layout towards the end of May- that sudden change without warning drove away many forumers.

They changed it back to a better layout two months back or so, but the damage has been done, and now the forum is a shadow of what it used to be. A real shame. 

They've changed the UI in-game too, and if they don't make it tolerable this will drive away everyone else and the game will die.

So true mate.

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY CUSTOM WORLD AND WE CAN GET THIS GREAT GAME BOOMING AGAIN.

THE TEAMS LISTED BELOW ARE ALL THE TEAMS WITHOUT A MANAGER AT PRESENT. THE LEAGUE HAS A VERY RICH ECONOMY, PLAYERS CONCERNS ARE OFF, CASH ONLY DEALS,  AND NO MANAGERS WILL BE SACKED.

division 1.

AJAX, AS MONACO, DORTMUND, CELTIC, CHELSEA,FEYERNORD, INTER MILAN, JUVENTUS, LIVERPOOL, LA GALAXY, MAN UTD, MAN CITY, PSG, LAZIO,

DIVISION 2

AS AVELLINO, ASCOLI PICCHIO, CAGLIARI, CALCIO COMO, EVERTON, FC BARI, FC BASEL, FC MONTREAL, LILLE, LILLESTROM, MELBOURNE VICTORY, NEWCASTLE, MARSEILLE, SUNDERLAND, SYDNEY FC, TERNANA CALCIO, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, TRAPANI CALCIO, VICENZA CALCIO, WIGAN ATHLETIC,

DIVISION 3

REGGIANA, AS CITADELLA, BENVENTO CALCIO, BLACKPOOL, BOLTON WONDERERS, BRESCIA, DROWN DE ADROGUE, FERALPI SALO, LEICSTER CITY, PRO VECCELI, CAALA, SPAL,,TORONTO FC, ALESSANDRA, US ANCONA, US CREMONESE, LATINA CALCIO, LECCE, VIRTUS ENTELLA,

DIVISION 4

AL AHLY, AL AHLI JEDDAH, ARSENAL, TUTTOCUOIO, BANIK OSTRAVA, BENFICA DE LUANDRA, BOCA JUNIORS, CASERTANA, CHARLTON ATHLETIC, FC PORTO, GREMIO, LIONING FC, MATERA CALCIO, PALMERIAS, PORTO CE, REAL VICENZA, SHEFFIELD UNITED, SLOVAN BRASISLAVA, HOFFENHEIM, WEST HAM