Prize money is beyond a joke

I am currently playing in scottish championship 126 as Alloa Athletic i have played for 3 and a half years taking up my free time, i pay for gold management with real money and for what?! I go to the effort of getting from division 4 to winning division 1 for the prize money to be just over 1 million which i got about 6 for winning the division 4 play off lmao i then go on to win the champions cup it comes up prize money 20 million which i dont even get submitted a few bug reports one says they will fix it and give me it one says its not even a bug LOL still havent recieved any money, so the next season starts and i win the charity shield and super cup it says prize money 10.5 million which again i dont recieve so im owed 30.5 million, its hard enough to do well as Alloa i get gates of just over 10k against rangers and celtic and every other team making more money its then gutting to play for 3 and a half years to finally win the league and champions cup to not even recieve the money you deserve and its unfair how we spend our real money in real life for gold to play in european compettiton in order to not even recieve in game money for winning it, stop having pointless updated soccer manager that we dont want like changing player positions so my whole midfield cant even play in my formation now and changing the player valuations and start fixing the real problems!!

the bug that means that you dont receive prize money from the cups has been around for at least 3 years.

Some of sm are aware of it but obviously don't care about sorting it out.

If you are not sure what happens, your starting balance goes down by the same amount that the prize money is.

I have been refunded a few times but generally bug tickets are either ignored or you are told there is no bug, generally a disgusting attitude from sm as usual.

What's worse is that it doesn't affect everyone, so only a few are punished by this bug.

It comes down to one of three things.

They don't have the time or inclination to sift through their code to find the problem (can't be bothered)

They've looked but can't find the problem (not good enough coders to bug fix properly)

They just don't give a damn. (#### you, SM players)

Given they way this game has gone the last few years, I'd go with option d, all of the above :)

• 1 month later...

Generous compared to the real life league cup proportionately you aint gonna buy amost any player irl for 100K so be happy

Although the League Cup is one of the three major domestic trophies attainable by English league teams, it is perceived by larger clubs as a lower priority than the league championship, UEFA Champions League, and the FA Cup. League Cup winners receive £100,000 prize money (awarded by the Football League) with the runners-up receiving £50,000, considered relatively insignificant to top-flight teams, compared to the £2 million prize money of the FA Cup, which is in turn eclipsed by the Premier League's television money (awarded on final league position) and consequent participation in the Champions League.[2][3]

Generous compared to the real life league cup proportionately you aint gonna buy amost any player irl for 100K so be happy

Although the League Cup is one of the three major domestic trophies attainable by English league teams, it is perceived by larger clubs as a lower priority than the league championship, UEFA Champions League, and the FA Cup. League Cup winners receive £100,000 prize money (awarded by the Football League) with the runners-up receiving £50,000, considered relatively insignificant to top-flight teams, compared to the £2 million prize money of the FA Cup, which is in turn eclipsed by the Premier League's television money (awarded on final league position) and consequent participation in the Champions League.[2][3]

Yeah. This isn't real life.

• 2 weeks later...

I havent received any prize money for many years now.

This is a huge bug ruining the game experience for many but the admins dont seem to want to reply or respond to say theyre looking into it?? its not the old days on soccermanager where you had a lot of communication and quick responses. its like they ignore this now? have they reduced staff??

I havent received any prize money for many years now.

This is a huge bug ruining the game experience for many but the admins dont seem to want to reply or respond to say theyre looking into it?? its not the old days on soccermanager where you had a lot of communication and quick responses. its like they ignore this now? have they reduced staff??

Bug that is has been around a long time and one of the ones i actually get on the bandwagon for, I dont ind that SM are trying to constantly improve their game, sometimes they nail it other times i feel they get it wrong. what i do feel all forumers agree on is if they could just stop for a little bit and fix all the long standing isues first we would all be 10x happier.

I got £47m for winning an EC two days ago, Not complaining about that!

And that relatively appropriate considering firs tplace in EPl brings in wow money compared to league cup. above mentioned only 3.5M for cup IRl thats worth 100k. IRL first int he prem is worth 24.7M!. so actually proportionate to RL the league cup is a better gig lol