• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

check your club on soccerwiki and make sure the capacity is under 20,000 and doesn't have any players rated 85 or higher. The 3 players you can put bids in for can be of any rating and once the gamew

Rahul, sorry i have just noticed that i didn't ask you for the price you want to pay for your 3 choices.

Hey, Paul, I just sent you my 3 bids.

As I'm not in AD2, I had to send it to one of your other accounts, given that you're currently not able to receive forum PMs.

Maybe because your inbox is full; it happened to me recently.

We only share 2 setups atm, but none of those accounts contained Hereford in AD2.

So I sent you my bids to your "Ye Olde English Championship" account, with the account I'll be using in AD3.

If you want, you can send me a link of your AD2 Hereford account.

I could copy/paste the PM and send it to that account, if it's more practical for you.

Hey, Paul, I just sent you my 3 bids.

As I'm not in AD2, I had to send it to one of your other accounts, given that you're currently not able to receive forum PMs.

Maybe because your inbox is full; it happened to me recently.

We only share 2 setups atm, but none of those accounts contained Hereford in AD2.

So I sent you my bids to your "Ye Olde English Championship" account, with the account I'll be using in AD3.

If you want, you can send me a link of your AD2 Hereford account.

I could copy/paste the PM and send it to that account, if it's more practical for you.

Complicated, this is.  :lol:

Due to a change in dates, the dates for AD3 have been changed.    Friday 19th, Midnight is the deadline for choosing your club and players. The gameworld will be made on the morning of Monday 22nd and you can buy any of the 3 players whose bids were successful. All other bidding will start at 3pm Tuesday 23rd.

Due to a change in dates, the dates for AD3 have been changed.    Friday 19th, Midnight is the deadline for choosing your club and players. The gameworld will be made on the morning of Monday 22nd and you can buy any of the 3 players whose bids were successful. All other bidding will start at 3pm Tuesday 23rd.

this show seems very organised....... :)