smut

Anno Domini 3

AD2 will keep going for one more season but no problem if anyone wants to leave.

I can't accept any choices until Noisy has sent out a gameworld message, i think that is the fairest way as everyone will have had a chance to read it and then look for a club.

Ok no, I will stay to season end though

In

I cant seem to work out soccer pedia ...in finding teams with 20K stadiums :huh:

might be a lil early yet... I'll blame the lack of sugar in take ...aka lack of cookies ...

help

The exact  metholody in laymans terms ...cheers

P.S.

I might have some spare cookies for the best an I can understand answer

Keep checking the opening page, i am updating team choices as they come in and will make a few points of any problems that crop up as we find them.

Did you get my PM Paul I sent to you with your AD2 account for my team selection and player bids?

In game I'm Michael Hudson Everton manager AD2.

Hey, Paul, I just sent you my 3 bids.

As I'm not in AD2, I had to send it to one of your other accounts, given that you're currently not able to receive forum PMs.

Maybe because your inbox is full; it happened to me recently.

We only share 2 setups atm, but none of those accounts contained Hereford in AD2.

So I sent you my bids to your "Ye Olde English Championship" account, with the account I'll be using in AD3.

If you want, you can send me a link of your AD2 Hereford account.

I could copy/paste the PM and send it to that account, if it's more practical for you.

Hey, Paul, I just sent you my 3 bids.

As I'm not in AD2, I had to send it to one of your other accounts, given that you're currently not able to receive forum PMs.

Maybe because your inbox is full; it happened to me recently.

We only share 2 setups atm, but none of those accounts contained Hereford in AD2.

So I sent you my bids to your "Ye Olde English Championship" account, with the account I'll be using in AD3.

If you want, you can send me a link of your AD2 Hereford account.

I could copy/paste the PM and send it to that account, if it's more practical for you.

Complicated, this is.  :lol:

Apologies for not replying to messages straight away, struggling for time so i need to spend it updating the opening post and keeping a record of players bids.

Opening post is being updated as i get people's choice's so keep a check on it.

Due to a change in dates, the dates for AD3 have been changed.    Friday 19th, Midnight is the deadline for choosing your club and players. The gameworld will be made on the morning of Monday 22nd and you can buy any of the 3 players whose bids were successful. All other bidding will start at 3pm Tuesday 23rd.

Due to a change in dates, the dates for AD3 have been changed.    Friday 19th, Midnight is the deadline for choosing your club and players. The gameworld will be made on the morning of Monday 22nd and you can buy any of the 3 players whose bids were successful. All other bidding will start at 3pm Tuesday 23rd.

this show seems very organised....... :)