• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

check your club on soccerwiki and make sure the capacity is under 20,000 and doesn't have any players rated 85 or higher. The 3 players you can put bids in for can be of any rating and once the gamew

Rahul, sorry i have just noticed that i didn't ask you for the price you want to pay for your 3 choices.

Going to make the gameworld on Monday morning.

No more bids for players after Saturday midnight.

A list of winning players will be put up on the opening page and these players can only be bought by the person named and they must pay what they bid.

The external transfer market will open midday on Wednesday (in game clock).

We will have one unmanaged club in div 3, it will be a top club and during the season we will reveal how we will use them.

Everyone will need to apply for their club, if you see that they are taken , it might be because someone from outside has applied, be patient as i will reject that offer and you can apply later.

If i don't recognise the name on your application and i reject it, please let me know and apply again.

Going to make the gameworld on Monday morning.

No more bids for players after Saturday midnight.

A list of winning players will be put up on the opening page and these players can only be bought by the person named and they must pay what they bid.

The external transfer market will open midday on Wednesday (in game clock).

We will have one unmanaged club in div 3, it will be a top club and during the season we will reveal how we will use them.

Everyone will need to apply for their club, if you see that they are taken , it might be because someone from outside has applied, be patient as i will reject that offer and you can apply later.

If i don't recognise the name on your application and i reject it, please let me know and apply again.

Put the bids up nowwwwwwwww

Hm, idk if it's a good idea to have Braga in this setup, mate. :D

They're too good, we want managed clubs to have a fighting chance, don't we? :P

You should pick a lesser club to be the unmanaged team, like Barça or Bayern. B)

When you put up the Bids, are can you list all bids, not just winning bids. So that if their are bids that can't complete as it's too high, we can see if max bid would match somebody else's. (Eg i bid 5.2 mil for one player as i suspect that will be the max allowed. If someone has said 7mil and 5.2 is max i wouldn't like to think we automatically let the other guy get him).

Players bids are now on the opening post.

Yay, landed my 3 targets!  :D

A bit surprised that no one else has gone for Weigl.

Hysaj I was expecting to get uncontested.

Even tho he should get a +2 in the next review, he ain't as "fashionable" as Alli or Weigl.

I was planning on bidding CV for Rico, instead of going for Weigl.

Good thing I didn't, coz I would have lost that one.  :)

I'm sorry, it seems I misunderstood the rules. I thought we were only allowed to buy players below 85 in the game world, and that players above this were off-limits unless they rose. 

In light of this confusion, I must withdraw. I do not wish to start behind the managers who understood the rules differently and bid for higher-rated players. Best of luck with the game world everyone.

Wow, 2 people don't read the rules properly and throw their toys out of their pram, and because of that the whole gameworld is cocked up.

Tbh the message Paul sent us in game was pretty sketchy, so it is understandable if some misunderstood the rules. I myself thought it to be only 84 and under initially and I had submitted 3 players fitting that criteria before changing it later. 

I am in no way blaming Paul because I can see he is caught up with work and does not have much time but these are the facts as it is. Let's see what becomes of this.

His message he sent in game to us:

AD3 is on it’s way.

Pick your own club, highest player rating allowed 84, Capacity under 20,000.

You will have a starting budget of 80M.

It will be a cash only gameworld.

You have until midday Thursday 18th Feb. to submit your choice, first person to ask gets the club if more than one person chooses the same club.

You can also bid for 3 players when you submit your club choice. Highest bid gets the player.If you fail with a bid then you don't get anymore chances.

Gameworld gets made Sat.20th/ Sun 21st Feb. and bids can be made from 2pm on Sunday 21st. No bidding on the list of players that have already been allocated.

Please use my AD2 account (Hereford) to send in your choices.

There is a new forum page set up for club details but we will can set up a new one once we are underway , if people prefer.