We Are NOT The Champions - 264074

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ineligible Teams FC Barcelona (Champions League) Sevilla (Europa League) KS Skenderbeu (Albania) ES Setif (Algeria) FC Santa Coloma (Andorra) Recreation do Libolo (Angola) Boca Juniors (Argenti

Just a suggestion, mate: I'd only forbid people from buying players from the CL and Europa League champions, plus the top 2 in England, Spain, Germany and Italy and the French champion. None of the

Sorry Punch i will noit be accepting. 623 jobs for 6000 games is less than 10 games per club you manage on average. this year you have joined 14 clubs, you now manage 3 of those and they are 2, 7 and

Sorry Punch i will noit be accepting. 623 jobs for 6000 games is less than 10 games per club you manage on average. this year you have joined 14 clubs, you now manage 3 of those and they are 2, 7 and 5 games. Hundreds of customs with less than 5 games played. I cannot allow this in my world, I am sorry. I hope you understand i want to keep it of the highest quality.

Hi ruth. I like that you have had a team for 611 games. I can see you cut down to just PSg for a fewe years and have recently ramped it up. I am a littelc oncerned your second longest team is 36 games, but you havent had a lot of teams. I am willing to give you a chance if we have spare room!

i'm fine with that, i just recently started playing customs so i'm looking for long term/competitive/interesting ones

Hey Cam, sounds great! Wouldn't wanna miss out on your new GW as well ;) It pretty much seems very similar to PLW, except for a very different pool of players to pick from. Which makes it even more interesting, so I'd like to join.

I think the restricted clubs as you've selected them now are fine, I wouldn't over complicate it with a lot of lesser known leagues, plus I guess the idea is basically to exclude a cut of the biggest players, those play for the clubs that are now included I think. Key will be to keep a well-updated list of all restricted clubs, and select managers who are willing to check up on things themselves too (as it goes in the PLW).

I have one question about the prize player, if you don't have a player that can be saved, I assume you mean you can buy from unmanaged. Does that mean it can be any player? Clubs like Bayern Munich are likely to be ineligible most of the time, since they are barely challenged, so winning a prize would basically mean you get to own one of those players (for example) for one season. Right? 

Hi ruth. I like that you have had a team for 611 games. I can see you cut down to just PSg for a fewe years and have recently ramped it up. I am a littelc oncerned your second longest team is 36 games, but you havent had a lot of teams. I am willing to give you a chance if we have spare room!

He's in a few of my worlds, I can vouch for him. :)

i'm fine with that, i just recently started playing customs so i'm looking for long term/competitive/interesting ones

Awesome!

Hey Cam, sounds great! Wouldn't wanna miss out on your new GW as well ;) It pretty much seems very similar to PLW, except for a very different pool of players to pick from. Which makes it even more interesting, so I'd like to join.

I think the restricted clubs as you've selected them now are fine, I wouldn't over complicate it with a lot of lesser known leagues, plus I guess the idea is basically to exclude a cut of the biggest players, those play for the clubs that are now included I think. Key will be to keep a well-updated list of all restricted clubs, and select managers who are willing to check up on things themselves too (as it goes in the PLW).

I have one question about the prize player, if you don't have a player that can be saved, I assume you mean you can buy from unmanaged. Does that mean it can be any player? Clubs like Bayern Munich are likely to be ineligible most of the time, since they are barely challenged, so winning a prize would basically mean you get to own one of those players (for example) for one season. Right? 

Yeah its a bit like PLW but really a little different as well in i just wanted to make it tactical and interesting but without all the standard Messi/Neymar/Muller BS.

Restrcted leagues shouldnt be hard to police. As long as they didnt win their domestic league, Finish runner up in the 6 best or win EL/CL you can buy them.

Yeah so saving a player or buying one (unmanaged only) really would in alot of cases only be a 1 season benefit so a bit unlike PLW it really really wont allow people to get up a insurmountable head of steam (not that they do there). SO yeah you can go and Buy a Bayern player like say Robben but you are selling him in 10 weeks unless you win again or Bayern in that period somehow dont finish top 2. I can see it tacticall used at a time say like end of season 1 where you might be able to sneak Hazard uncontested early who by the end of s2 would almost surely be eligible becasue Chelsea are terrible this year. Pro Tips for life.

He's in a few of my worlds, I can vouch for him. :)

Good enough fo me. Confirmed.