We Are NOT The Champions - 264074

Lol Sorry i was very busy last 2 days at work. Pedro just announced his second custom which i feel may affect numbers for this. Option 1 is i launch with 12 teams 1 league. Option 2) Id rather a 16 team 2 div setup so we advertise hard and take a punt on maybe some lesser knowns if i cant get known managers in. Option 3) postpone.

Ill try 2 first, So Rahul or anyone else wants to advertise this in GW's im not in simply say something like its Cam Lucas's 2nd custom and direct them here or to my or your inbox. Feel free to give a brief description if you like. I might inbox a few people to see if i can headhunt them. Feel free to do the saem to anyone that you feel would be an asset to the GW

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ineligible Teams FC Barcelona (Champions League) Sevilla (Europa League) KS Skenderbeu (Albania) ES Setif (Algeria) FC Santa Coloma (Andorra) Recreation do Libolo (Angola) Boca Juniors (Argenti

Just a suggestion, mate: I'd only forbid people from buying players from the CL and Europa League champions, plus the top 2 in England, Spain, Germany and Italy and the French champion. None of the

Sorry Punch i will noit be accepting. 623 jobs for 6000 games is less than 10 games per club you manage on average. this year you have joined 14 clubs, you now manage 3 of those and they are 2, 7 and

OK with HD King we are full. Whisperr, I am going to have you on the list as first in if you are still interested if someone has to leave. I will also consider Huck for a future position, his GW history concerns me but im willing to give him a run in the future.

I will be doing the random draw shortly. Afterwards, trades WILL BE ALLOWED providing both parties agree.

OK with HD King we are full. Whisperr, I am going to have you on the list as first in if you are still interested if someone has to leave. I will also consider Huck for a future position, his GW history concerns me but im willing to give him a run in the future.

I will be doing the random draw shortly. Afterwards, trades WILL BE ALLOWED providing both parties agree.

Are you doing the draw as per what you said earlier (with someone else) or by yourself? 

Rahul has done the division draw using random.org

VILLA - Gurs (2)

EVERTON - Laura (1)

SUNDERLAND - Cvilhete (2)

HANNOVER - Rahul (2)
BREMEN - Gozzy (1)
LEIPZIG - Huddo (2)

ETIENNE - Tranmere (2)
BORDEUAX - Ruth (1)
SEVILLA - Pedro (2)

BETIS - KJKJ (1)
FIORENTINA - Ashraf (2)