We Are NOT The Champions - 264074

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ineligible Teams FC Barcelona (Champions League) Sevilla (Europa League) KS Skenderbeu (Albania) ES Setif (Algeria) FC Santa Coloma (Andorra) Recreation do Libolo (Angola) Boca Juniors (Argenti

Just a suggestion, mate: I'd only forbid people from buying players from the CL and Europa League champions, plus the top 2 in England, Spain, Germany and Italy and the French champion. None of the

Sorry Punch i will noit be accepting. 623 jobs for 6000 games is less than 10 games per club you manage on average. this year you have joined 14 clubs, you now manage 3 of those and they are 2, 7 and

FC Basel

Cillessen (Ajax)

De Sciglio (AC Milan) - Martins Indi (Porto) - Rudiger (Stuttgart) - Moreno (Liverpool)

Imbula (Stoke City) - Bentaleb (Tottenham Hotspur)

Volland (Hoffenheim) - Gabbiadini (SSC Napoli) - Ziyech (FC Twente)

Reus (Borussia Dortmund)

SUBS: Karius (Mainz), Chambers (Arsenal), Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen), Fred (Shakhtar Donetsk - bought the wrong one, this one is a drug addict) - Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio), Meré (Sporting Gijon), Cullen (West Ham United)

Hoping to add one more big(ish) name :)

Me too! Only missed out on Yaya Toure. 

I seriously hope the big 5 leagues are reviewed before the end of the season.

Otherwise I risk not capitalising on rises for players such as Burki, Dele Alli, Hysaj, Albrighton or Bellerín.

EDIT: Yaya is illegal, ain't he?

City finished 2nd in the last Prem.

I seriously hope the big 5 leagues are reviewed before the end of the season.

Otherwise I risk not capitalising on rises for players such as Burki, Dele Alli, Hysaj, Albrighton or Bellerín.

Oh wait I thought this was the 'Meh' thread. Never mind.... :P 

In this GW I've relied on the free agents a fair bit. A re-shuffle will definitely happen post-TBs. 

It's my understanding that you can never own a player whose parent club is a CL / EL / domestic league champion or runner-up of La Liga, the PL, Ligue 1, Bulndesliga or Serie A.

So if Napoli wins Seria or finish 2nd, you have to sell Hysal ?

If so that's why I stayed away from the potential champions and runners up team players in each league

So if Napoli wins Seria or finish 2nd, you have to sell Hysal ?

If so that's why I stayed away from the potential champions and runners up team players in each league

Correct, i punted on Arsenal and Spurs and co. Only one ir eally steered clear of that was okay now was Dortmund as probably the safest bet of guaranteed having to sell. The others are all up for grabs. Great time in the seasons to start this with that gambling. Would have been boring after matchday 38.

Happy with my team too, got done on a few late ones i couldnt respond too and a couple with competition. think i missed Funes Mori and Barry, Monreal, Juanfran, Vardy and Matt Target. First XI complete though and will line up like this

LLoris (god i hope spurs come 4th)

Allan - Nordveit - Toulalan - Santon

Aranguiz - Milner

Herrera - Rooney - Menez

Giroud ( I hope i have to sell him COYG)

• 2 weeks later...

i cant open my normal sm in my opera

wanted to set tactics but there is no option at all just the green header and ads.etc

moreover i have unintentionally broken rules too in two new gws

so i have to make it up

anyone ?

If 1 of those setups is "Meh...", then just check the setup's thread, please!

But I'm pretty sure I already told you what you should do to make things right, mate.

As for the Opera browser, it's giving me no problems.

Yeah, I use 1 browser for each of my SM accounts, coz it makes my life easier.  :P

yeah... this dissapoints me.

2 draws in 2 now for Spartak, Giroud scored 3 already though!

AShraf. Kolodziejzcak played again. Please do not let it happen again. although i cannot control prmotion, for prize fcalculation you are technicallhy on 0. If he plays again though ill have to implement a penalty of some sort.