Hi guys!

I'm glad to present you my 2nd custom setup.

It's a GW based on projects. What does this mean? I'll explain it right away.

Each of the 16 teams will only be allowed to sign specific players.

So here's how it goes:

Nantes (my team, which will end up being the weakest) - will only be allowed to sign players aged 21 or below;

Augsburg - will only be allowed to sign European players, between 22 and 25 yo;

Real Sociedad - same as Augsburg;

Racing de Avellaneda - will only be allowed to sign South American players, between 22 and 25 yo;

Palmeiras - same as Racing;

Leverkusen - will only be allowed to buy European players between 26 and 29 yo;

Genoa - same as Leverkusen;

Grêmio - will only be allowed to buy South American players between 26 and 29 yo;

San Lorenzo - same as Grêmio;

FC Tokyo - will be able to buy any player, as long as he is NOT European or South American;

Wolfsburg - will be able to buy anyone, aged between 22 and 29, who belongs to a the Bundesliga or La Liga club;

Málaga - same as Wolfsburg;

West Brom - will be able to buy anyone, aged between 22 and 29, who doesn't belong to a the Bundesliga or La Liga club;

Sampdoria - same as WBA;

Bordeaux - will be able to buy any player aged 30 or over;

Crystal Palace - same as Bordeaux.

- Empty squads;

- Initial budget of 200M;

- 25 player sqaud cap;

- 2 divisions of 8, 4 up, 4 down.

As far as the clubs with age restrictions are concerned, they can keep a player who ends up leaving the club's signing age interval.

My main goal, with this setup, is that people feel really passionate about their club's project.

Therefore, you'll be able to choose your project and you'll get the club that comes with it.

Since Europe has an advantage over South America and especially the rest of the world, the criterium will not be the country's confederation status.

To make this simple, countries like Russia, Turkey, Armenia, Cyprus, Georgia, Israel, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan will belong to the rest of the world.

Countries like Mexico or Costa Rica will too, obviously.

Finally, a heads up to Wolfsburg, Málaga, Brom and Sampdoria:

You have to keep an eye for potential club changes, regarding your players.

For instance, let's say Wolfsburg signs Koke, but then he moves to Manchester City in real life.

Since the player ain't at a Bundesliga or La Liga club anymore, he must be sold - and can't be used - once his TB is up.

On the other hand, let's imagine Lukaku moves to Atl. Madrid in real life.

He'd no longer be eligible to play for Brom and Samp, but could sign for Wolfsburg or Málaga.

I will start recruiting people soon.

Hope you enjoy it!  :D

Interested

Me (Nantes)

Rahul (Tokyo)

Adis (Leverkusen)

Petros (Racing)

Jared (Augsburg)

Huddo (Real Sociedad)

Andrés (Genoa)

Cam (Bordeaux)

Ashraf (Málaga)

Noisy (San Lorenzo)

KJ (Palace)

HD King (Wolfsburg)

Laura (Palmeiras)

Jason (Grêmio)

Justin X (Sampdoria)

Jamie (Brom)

Reserve list:

Barca Kes

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome! I know those are rubbish, but Armenia (Mkhitaryan ), Russia and Turkey will give you some more high rated players to bid on. I want this to be as competitive as possible. Yes, you g

With Laura and Jonny, we only need 2 more. Maybe just 1, as Jason is probably in as well.  I reckon we'll be able to get this started pretty soon. I wouldn't mind that this setup and Cam's were la

Cheers, Matt, I'd love to have you in, as you might imagine. Just say the word and, for you, I'll reserve the last spot. Jason Hines had already asked me to PM him the rules, as he has no access to

When you say European or South American players, do you mean players playing in those countries or players from those countries? Like would Messi be signed for Augsburg or Corinthians for example?

If its playing in Europe, Id like Real Sociedad. If its from South America then Id like Corinthians please.

It's player nationality, mate.

Awesome to have you onboard!

I'll give you Corinthians then.

But if you want the likes of Messi or Suárez, you should pick Grêmio or Independiente. ;)

You know I'm in Pedro!

I'd love to have a Nantes team like yours Pedro. I notice you are the only one who can sign 21 and under :)

Otherwise I will take Real Sociedad thanks.

Great to have you in, mate!

I'm sorry, but I already have a big disadvantage, only being able to buy players aged 21 or below.

If you check, you'll see that the highest rated goalie in SM is 85 rated.

There's no under 21 rated 91+ too.

So, for Tokyo - and especially my team - to be at least a bit competitive, we must have less competition for players than the other clubs.

You can have Sociedad tho, obviously.  :)

Great to have you in, mate!

I'm sorry, but I already have a big disadvantage, only being able to buy players aged 21 or below.

If you check, you'll see that the highest rated goalie in SM is 85 rated.

There's no under 21 rated 91+ too.

So, for Tokyo - and especially my team - to be at least a bit competitive, we must have less competition for players than the other clubs.

You can have Sociedad tho, obviously.  :)

No worries mate!

By 2020 I'm sure you will be dominating ;)

No worries mate!

By 2020 I'm sure you will be dominating ;)

More like 2025!  :D

Im new in Sm but I want to join a competitive and active game world, any suggestions ?

Hi!

I'm all for giving newbies a chance.

But I can't take a risk right now, sorry!

I'll put you on the reserve list, if you want.

I'd like FC Tokyo, a nice challenge :P There's enough top-quality players in America, Asia and Africa.  :)

Sure thing!

In

Celta i would take if u dont mind

Welcome, mate!

Actually can I change to Augsburg. Competing against Huddo in the market will be super easy.

Alright.  :P

Hi!!!!! I'm interest in this custom and i would like genoa

You got it, Andrés.

Another thing.. isnt there a bit of overlap between sides?

Like between Augsburg/Real Socided have European players 22-25 but then Wolfsburg and Celta have La Liga/Bundesliga 22-29.. is that deliberate?

Absolutely intentional, mate.

As those particular groups' signing pools have a considerable amount of 91+ rated players, I want to give clubs like Tokyo and mine a little chance to compete.

That is made possible by the natural division of 91+ rated players between those clubs, which will compete amongst themselves in the transfer market.

And also by making sure Tokyo (and especially my club, which will inevitably end up much weaker than the rest) have less competition for their players.

Interested, However i need to get my custom launched before this starts or id need energy there. Put my down for Bordeaux though. Im Keen for the Golden Oldies club.

Stoked to have you onboard, Cam!

Once again, I'm offering to get the remaining managers for your setup.

If you want, I can launch my setup after yours.

I'd like to start mine on Thursday/Friday, tops.

I'm pretty sure I could recruit the managers to get your setup to start on Monday, tops.

Bordeaux is yours btw.  ;)

Considering Australia are part of the AFC confederation I included them under Asia.  :)  

Just read the OP, please (Rahul and other guys)!

Confederation won't be the criteria in very specific cases. like Turkey, Russia or Armenia.

this is so your FC Tokyo has a bigger pool of high rated players.

PS: There will be a squad cap of 25.

This is to prevent player hogging, mainly from the clubs with lower aged signing pools to the others.

This way, everyone will always have new good players to sign.

Just read the OP, please (Rahul and other guys)!

Confederation won't be the criteria in very specific cases. like Turkey, Russia or Armenia.

this is so your FC Tokyo has a bigger pool of high rated players.

Haha you've taken my confederation post out of context, it was made in response to Cam saying that I had ignored Australia when I said the rest of the world had enough decent players. I just said Australia came under Asia for footballing purposes. 

I've understood the rules, don't worry, excited for this!  :)

Squad cap looks great to me.

Haha you've taken my confederation post out of context, it was made in response to Cam saying that I had ignored Australia when I said the rest of the world had enough decent players. I just said Australia came under Asia for footballing purposes. 

I've understood the rules, don't worry, excited for this!  :)

Squad cap looks great to me.

Cheers!  :D

It's important that you, above all people, understand this specific aspect.

Since it was designed to benefit your club in particular.  :)

By the way, Cyprus, Georgia, Israel, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan also count as rest of the world in this setup.