• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome! I know those are rubbish, but Armenia (Mkhitaryan ), Russia and Turkey will give you some more high rated players to bid on. I want this to be as competitive as possible. Yes, you g

With Laura and Jonny, we only need 2 more. Maybe just 1, as Jason is probably in as well.  I reckon we'll be able to get this started pretty soon. I wouldn't mind that this setup and Cam's were la

Cheers, Matt, I'd love to have you in, as you might imagine. Just say the word and, for you, I'll reserve the last spot. Jason Hines had already asked me to PM him the rules, as he has no access to

Love the idea, can't decide if it is enough to tempt me in or not though, since my activity in game has been nothing short of woeful lately. I am actually down to 8 clubs, this time last year I think I had in excess of 25 clubs. 

Matt it would be great to have you on board too!

Pedro, I just read up on the rules, good concept! Give me whatever club is still available :)

Love the idea, can't decide if it is enough to tempt me in or not though, since my activity in game has been nothing short of woeful lately. I am actually down to 8 clubs, this time last year I think I had in excess of 25 clubs. 

Cheers, Matt, I'd love to have you in, as you might imagine.

Just say the word and, for you, I'll reserve the last spot.

Jason Hines had already asked me to PM him the rules, as he has no access to the forum right now.

But I'd obviously give you priority.

Matt it would be great to have you on board too!

Pedro, I just read up on the rules, good concept! Give me whatever club is still available :)

Okay, you can pick one tho.

I haven't even tried to fill up my own set ups such is my inactivity or laziness, depends how you want to look at it and even quit and released two of them yesterday ha ha. 

I was very sorry to see you leave the African Championship and RR2, mate.  :(

If you want I can leave RR2, but I'mreally attached to that setup.

EDIT: Dazwern - sorry, I don't really know you.

If you want you can add me in-game (Pedro Oliveira, same pic as on forum), so I can check your club history.

If I like it, I can put you on the reserve list.

EDIT 2: Guys, as Cam doesn't want me to launch this setup at the same time he launches his, he's gonna do it 1st.

I'll launch this one on Wednesday, tops.

Because, if it opens on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, we'll have to wait more than 2 weeks for the 1st league fixture.

One more question, now that I know which rule to focus on ;) If a player grows older than the age you are allowed to sign, will he have to be sold? For example, my rule is 'will only be allowed to sign South American players, between 22 and 25 yo;, so if one of my players turns 26, do I need to sell or can we keep them? 

I hope I didn't forget to put this on the OP.

Once a player leaves the club's assigned signing age interval, said club CAN keep the player.

I remember Racky started something like this. It was 'the niche' I think. But it din't last long.

Didn't know that, I probably wasn't even on the forum at the time.

Cheers for the encouragement tho, mate! :P

You see, there's a big difference here.

I know who I'm getting into this setup - nothing but trustworthy people.

Besides, if someone like Matt - one of the main custom GW creators in SM - tells me he loves the concept, that's more than enough for me. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, everyone, here's an update:

Since I didn't want to risk pushing the setup's opening to Thursady (which would mean 1 more week till the 1st fixture), I decided to create it earlier today.

I didn't want to deal with what had happened in Cam's setup (he had to create it again, as, the 1st time, SM ended up not creating it).

So, if the setup didn't open on Tuesday, I could still make sure it would be ready on Wednesday.

Besides, it's taking a while for the bidding to begin in Cam's setup, as a manager is yet to apply for his club.

Simultaneous bidding in empty sqaud setups is really no big deal.

I've tried it before - it was quite fun and my sqauds turned out great.

There was always gonna be simultaneous bidding in both our setups, so, in practice, this makes no difference.

Setup's ID: