Balls!

Sorry Pedro, didn't realise it was open. Should of sent me a PM or in game message in one of the GW we are in together.

Check your in-game inbox, my man!  :(

I messaged you in-game at 1:01 AM of February 17th.

Idk what's going lately.

Jared also missed the 3 in-game messages I had sent him.

I can put you 1st on the reserve list tho, if you want.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome! I know those are rubbish, but Armenia (Mkhitaryan ), Russia and Turkey will give you some more high rated players to bid on. I want this to be as competitive as possible. Yes, you g

With Laura and Jonny, we only need 2 more. Maybe just 1, as Jason is probably in as well.  I reckon we'll be able to get this started pretty soon. I wouldn't mind that this setup and Cam's were la

Cheers, Matt, I'd love to have you in, as you might imagine. Just say the word and, for you, I'll reserve the last spot. Jason Hines had already asked me to PM him the rules, as he has no access to

Check your in-game inbox, my man!  :(

I messaged you in-game at 1:01 AM of February 17th.

Idk what's going lately.

Jared also missed the 3 in-game messages I had sent him.

I can put you 1st on the reserve list tho, if you want.

Just had a notification of the message you have sent me tonight, never had anything for the 17th that you quite clearly sent to me. Really sorry that I missed out on your GW Pedro. If anyone drops out then let me know and i'll fill there shoes :)

Just had a notification of the message you have sent me tonight, never had anything for the 17th that you quite clearly sent to me. Really sorry that I missed out on your GW Pedro. If anyone drops out then let me know and i'll fill there shoes :)

No worries, Jamie!

I'll put you on top of the reserve list, then.  ;)

Heres my squad in the 4-2-3-1. Only have 20 players but lots of versatile players

Trapp (89)

Jones (89) Martinez (89) Savic (90) Rose (88)

Henderson (91) Illaramendi (89)

Bojan (88) Thiago (91) Wellbeck (90)

Lacazette (91)

Its a very English and Spanish side overall

Nice!

Goal is to win the league twice in the first 3 seasons. With the way this setup is, KJKJ and myself should have the early advantage, as with 30+ prices i can field a 92 avg first team. As time wears on and all the mint 27-29 yo are picked up and kept my signing pool will become limited and my team will become far more outmatched. For Bordeaux we need to put silverware in this cabinet early while we have the best chance.

Goal is to win the league twice in the first 3 seasons. With the way this setup is, KJKJ and myself should have the early advantage, as with 30+ prices i can field a 92 avg first team. As time wears on and all the mint 27-29 yo are picked up and kept my signing pool will become limited and my team will become far more outmatched. For Bordeaux we need to put silverware in this cabinet early while we have the best chance.

Don't worry about the future tho!

The 25 player squad cap (implemented to prevent player hogging) will ensure you and KJ always have some quality oldies to sign.  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I asked Darren to stay, but he still quit.

I would understand, if I had given him a disproportional punishment, but quite the opposite.

I basically followed "protocol", simply forbidding him from using the illegal players he bought, then selling them to external.

Oh well, water under the bridge, I guess...

Hopefully Jamie will join and clean up this mess.

What about WBA?

Problem solved, mate!

As you can see, Jamie is a trooper and decided to clean up Darren's mess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems Petros bought a couple of illegal players.

No big deal - he'll simply have to sideline and sell them to external, once their TBs are up.

Guys, if you have doubts regarding your club's rules, don't hesitate to ask me!

You just need to know your club's rules, not the other ones'.  :)

Alright, guys, I had the opportunity to check everyone's squads.

They look pretty cool, so congrats!

Besides Racing and Brom, there's 2 other minor issues and another that can turn into a big one.

1 - Leverkusen has bought 2 illegal (Russian) players. Adis still has like 10M left and enough depth.

However, he only has 19 players in his squad. The chairman will bring in the other 2.

In order to be eligible, those players must meet Leverkusen's pre-assigned club criteria.

2 - Wolfsburg only has 18 players.

The same (as Leverkusen) applies to the players that the chairman will bring in.

3 - Málaga spent the entire budget on less than 11 players.

Hopefully the chairman will bring in enough eligible players for Málaga to compete or at least field.

Otherwise, Ashraf will be able to use all the players, but then I'll have to give him some sort of punishment, as no one gets special treatment.

It would be a light punishment, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Thx for being a part of this setup, everyone!

Good luck for the 1st league match and have fun!  ;)

You too mate, you have a nice bunch of youngsters all of whom are likely to rise soon. Great work! 

Cheers, mate!

The criteria was either being high rated or a riser.

I'm hoping Renato Sanches and Sanabria don't rise before I have the cash to buy them tho.  :D

I sacrificied depth a bit for now, but it's the only way I can compete.

The inflation, that this new SM valuation system implemented to youngsters, made things even more difficult.

Their values are astronomical.

If I had more competition for players, my squad would be pish poor, as I would have ended up paying even more for them, because of the bidding wars.

Setting my tactics for the 1st match, my best XI had a rating average of 87.

I love the challenge and I don't mind being a punching bag, at least in these 1st few stages of the setup.

Your squad looks pretty neat and tidy, Rahul, nice job!

As expected, the older squads (Palace and Bordeaux) are the best ones atm.

Special kudos to Jamie, who (despite having a limited budget and 5 ineligible players) has built a solid squad!

I really hope this setup goes the distance, as I'm quite curious to find out how time will affect each squad and how managers are going to approach it.

You're a good bunch of people, so I think this GW can have a good run.  :)

Cheers, mate!

The criteria was either being high rated or a riser.

I'm hoping Renato Sanches and Sanabria don't rise before I have the cash to buy them tho.  :D

I sacrificied depth a bit for now, but it's the only way I can compete.

The inflation, that this new SM valuation system implemented to youngsters, made things even more difficult.

Their values are astronomical.

If I had more competition for players, my squad would be pish poor, as I would have ended up paying even more for them, because of the bidding wars.

Setting my tactics for the 1st match, my best XI had a rating average of 87.

I love the challenge and I don't mind being a punching bag, at least in these 1st few stages of the setup.

Your squad looks pretty neat and tidy, Rahul, nice job!

As expected, the older squads (Palace and Bordeaux) are the best ones atm.

Special kudos to Jamie, who (despite having a limited budget and 5 ineligible players) has built a solid squad!

I really hope this setup goes the distance, as I'm quite curious to find out how time will affect each squad and how managers are going to approach it.

You're a good bunch of people, so I think this GW can have a good run.  :)

Grassy ass  :D

Although I'll be looking to sell half the team along with the illegal players when the transfer bans are up I think.

Grassy ass  :D

Although I'll be looking to sell half the team along with the illegal players when the transfer bans are up I think.

You're welcome!  :D

What's up with the Spanish, mate?

Now your manager name is Sí Señor.  :P

-----------------------------------------------------

No worries, Ashraf and HD!

I'm sure you'll eventually fix it. 

Yes, Ashraf, the only eligible player, your chairman bought, is Santos.

You still have like 40M left, so just make sure you buy some more players to give you enough depth.

But please try not to exceed the 25 player squad cap!

Justin, I had chosen only 14 games and that feature I wasn't able to change, once the setup had been created.

I had also chosen a playoff option, but stupid SM screwed that up either.

I actually don't mind the playoff thingy and I reckon 4 rounds (28 matches) mix things up a bit and are a breath of fresh air.

SM are imbeciles: they try to fix what ain't broken and they neglect basic stuff.

Fortunately I was able to change the budget, once the GW had been created, as stupid SM had chosen standard budgets.

oh sorry guys

was really busy for few days so couldnt get time for sm but still i managed to bid on few players but they were not enough

so in both gameworlds (Champions and Meh)i cant play ineligible guys right

Not my thread but a note not to play Kiolodzijak in Champions - he is sevilla and you played him rnd 1.

Pedro, they are honestly gewtting worse i dont want to say ti but its true,