Edson Ramos, AEK Athens (19yrs, RB, 73)

Been one of only 2 ever presents in the table topping Greek team. The only player to clock up more than 1000 minutes playing time (1035 to be precise) and is only rated 73 in a team with major defenders rated 85-87 range. Sure to be a big riser in the next Greek rating changes and possibly thereafter ;)

Re: Edson RAMOS

Edson Ramos' date=' AEK Athens (19yrs, RB, 73)

Been one of only 2 ever presents in the table topping Greek team. The only player to clock up more than 1000 minutes playing time (1035 to be precise) and is only rated 73 in a team with major defenders rated 85-87 range. Sure to be a big riser in the next Greek rating changes and possibly thereafter ;)[/quote']

Not sure if this lad has been mentioned before but if not he is certainly well known in certain circles on the forum! He really should be in for a huge rise and looks set to be a great signing for anyone that can get their hands on him! Good find though Smartdoc and nice post, rep for you my friend!:D:)

Re: Edson RAMOS

Yeah i spotted him and mentioned him in this thread . My mistake was i should have put him in a separate thread but all the same .

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=15096&highlight=edson+ramos

He is expected to increase to the early 80's , he is one of the best RB increases in the game along with Gonul Gokhan

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...