Sign in to follow this  
ahoyosbahamón1

Looking for managers urgently! New World! 260670

Hello! A friend and I are opening a new World Championship (all standard but with 2 shopping Windows to make it a bit more interesting) and we need at least 5 more people to get it started TODAY!

We are taking any request asap and we're constantly checking the page so we will add you right ahead.

All the big teams open except Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea (no surprise in these three).

If you wanna join just join directly at 260670 or message me at my username ahoyosbahamón1 and I will add you right ahead.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

If you havent changed the rules already and still can before the season starts, changing the starting budget to 200m+ and allow buys from clubs etc will encourage more players (i.e. myself) to join ;) unless you and your friends just want it to be realistic with the default budget. GL 

Hello LFC 1991. Thank you for the tip! I wasn't aware of that.

I set the default budget to 250 and every other rule is set to default except two windows to buy players (from week 1-9) and week 20-30.

The teams taken so far are Barcelona, Real, Bayern, Chelsea (Pending) and Juventus.

11 days to go!