FEED THE MINNOWS

Hi everyone and welcome to my newest creation:

FEED THE MINNOWS.

output_jlK5jr_zpst5qyefcd.gif

CONCEPT

There will be 3 divisions consisting of 8 clubs.

DIVISION 1: Will consist of 8 (feeder) clubs from 8 different countries, all with similar in game squad values and average squad ratings, these values were taken at the start of a new GW and not before, with any loaned players values deducted.

DIVISION 2: Will consist of 8 elite teams from Europe, these teams will remain unmanaged throughout the set up.

DIVISION 3: Will consist of 8 (minnows) from the same 8 countries as those from division 1. Again all with similar in game squad values and average squad ratings with any loaned players values deducted.

The object of the set up is for the feeder club to help there minnow from the same country to gain promotion to division 1 and both need to win the league. Sound simple? Oh no of course it isn't, as if I would make things so simple. A league win will only count if the feeder club and the minnow club are both in division 1 at the same time. Still sound simple? Yes? Wrong again, there will be 4 promoted and 4 relegated every season, essentially giving each division an extremely different and difficult level of quality for quite a few seasons at least.

TRANSFER POLICY

Feeder clubs have no limit to how many players they can buy, however it is in there best interest to help out there minnow where possible, reason being minnows can ONLY buy players from there feeder club AND can only loan players from there feeder club, meaning any existing loaned players must be sent back to there clubs. So this allows 3 transfers plus 3 loans from there feeder club, however all is not lost as there are extra incentives for successful clubs which are as follows:

DIVISION 1 WINNERS: Will win 2 uncontested external transfers for there minnow, the same reward applies if the minnow wins the league.

DIVISION 2 WINNERS: Will win 2 uncontested external transfers for there minnow, the same reward applies if the minnow wins the league. Will get to choose after Division 1 winners.

DIVISION 3 WINNERS: Will win 2 uncontested external transfers for there minnow, the same reward applies if the minnow wins the league. Will get to choose after Division 2 winners.

DOMESTIC CUP WINNERS: Will win 2 uncontested external transfers for there minnow, the same reward applies if the minnow wins the cup. Will get to choose after Division 3 winners.

All clubs will start with 20million. There will be no buying from unmanaged clubs. I have tried to get real life attendances as close as possible to try and avoid any unfair advantages but this did prove somewhat difficult when also trying to find clubs with similar squad value and rating which I feel I have managed to do rather well.

This is a set up that requires reliable managers who are able to work as a team, I can't and won't accept managers who I feel do not fit the criteria required.

These are the clubs and there respective starting division:

DIVISION ONE (Feeder):

ASTON VILLA: Value: 95.6million. Real life attendance: 36,000. Average rating: 82

REAL BETIS: Value: 88million. Real life attendance: 39,000 Average rating: 81

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT: Value: 94.6million. Real life attendance: 42,000. Average rating: 83.

AS SAINT ETIENNE: Value: 101.9million. Real life attendance: 32,000. Average rating: 82.

CLUB BRUGGE: Value 80million. Real life attendance: 27,200. Average rating: 81.

GENOA: Value: 87million. Real life attendance: 21,800. Average rating: 81.

SPARTAK MOSKVA: Value: 99million. Real life attendance: 27,800. Average rating 82.

CELTIC: Value: 70.6million. Real life attendance: 44,500. Average rating 81.

DIVISION TWO: (UNMANAGED)

CHELSEA

MANCHESTER CITY

BORUSSIA DORTMUND

BAYERN MUNCHEN

BARCELONA

REAL MADRID

P.S.G

JUVENTUS

DIVISION THREE (Minnows):

HUDDERSFIELD: Value: 18million. Real life attendance: 11,000. Average rating: 78.

CD TENERIFE: Value: 16.5million. Real life attendance: 11,200 Average rating: 78.

KARLSRUHER: Value: 19.7million. Real life attendance: 12,800. Average rating: 78.

NIMES: Value: 13.1million. Real life attendance: 8,000. Average rating: 78.

ROYAL ANTWERP: Value 13.9million. Real life attendance: 11,900. Average rating: 78.

BRESCIA: Value: 13.2million. Real life attendance: 8,400. Average rating: 77.

AMKAR: Value: 22.1million. Real life attendance: 7,500. Average rating 79.

ABERDEEN: Value: 15.7million. Real life attendance: 13,700. Average rating 78.

So there we have it, I would like to here if any of you have any questions, suggestions or improvements. For those who have not added me in game, click here.

CLUBS:

ENGLAND - Aston Villa & Huddersfield Town.

SPAIN - Real Betis & CD Tenerife.

GERMANY - Eintrach Frankfurt & Karlsruher.

FRANCE - AS Saint Etienne & Nimes.

BELGIUM - Club Brugge & Royal Antwerp.

ITALY - Genoa CFC & Brescia.

RUSSIA - Spatak Moskva & Amkar.

SCOTLAND - Celtic & Aberdeen.

MANAGERS PAIRING LIST AND CLUBS:

TEAM GERMANY: 

Eintracht Frankfurt: Matt72 

Karlsruher: Pedrooliveria

TEAM ITALY:

Genoa CFC: Gorbash

Brescia: Drseanfiz

TEAM SPAIN:

Real Betis: HD King  

Tenerife: SirRahul

TEAM RUSSIA:

Spartak Moskva: Altai Barron

Amkar: Jonny Red

TEAM FRANCE:

AS Saint Etienne: LauraAFCA

Nimes: Sunnyskeg

TEAM SCOTLAND:

Celtic Gaz

Aberdeen Kirky

TEAM ENGLAND:

Aston Villa: Slimey2k7 

Huddersfield Town: Daznvern

TEAM BELGIUM:

Club Brugge: Jamie3184

Royal Antwerp: Ruth Malosso

RESERVE LIST:

Ramanto

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries mate thanks for your interest.

With Jonny in, we're guaranteed to have some top notch moaning in the setup's newsfeed. 

I'm not paired up yet

Well, I'm fine either way.

If I could choose, I'd go for Tenerife, but I haven't managed any of the minnows before, so any of those is okay.  :)

Anyway let's not say to much. We don't want to give to much away, yes me and Pedro have an announcement to make. We are a couple!!!!! When I say a couple I mean purely in terms of partners in this set up although Pedro does wish it was for real.

Anyway let's not say to much. We don't want to give to much away, yes me and Pedro have an announcement to make. We are a couple!!!!! When I say a couple I mean purely in terms of partners in this set up although Pedro does wish it was for real.

You'll see: I'm gonna get you wasted and, before you know it, we're in a Vegas chapel, getting married by a guy dressed as Elvis.  :eek:

Ha ha I hope you look good in a wedding dress as my bulging waist line could not cope with anything to fitting.

Hm, that I can't guarantee.  :P

I hope you don't mind having a nearly bald wife tho, as I shave my head a few days ago.  :D

Thanks for your interest mate. Can anyone vouch for your credentials? I will add you to the interest list.

I can, mate.

He's in my 2nd custom GW.

He's also in Cam's PL setup, El Capitán 2.0 and probably several others I'm not in.

I'd possibly give Ruth a chance as well.

He's on the reserve list for my 1st setup.

Hm, that I can't guarantee. :P

I hope you don't mind having a nearly bald wife tho, as I shave my head a few days ago. :D

I can, mate.

He's in my 2nd custom GW.

He's also in Cam's PL setup, El Capitán 2.0 and probably several others I'm not in.

I'd possibly give Ruth a chance as well.

He's on the reserve list for my 1st setup.

I am more than happy to give new forumers a go. I was one of the first to give Rahul a shot and he has proven to be very reliable.

Oh and I like my women shaven he he.