drseanfitz

Anno Domini 3 -(AD3)

Division 2 have runaway leaders in Columbus Crew but with 9 games to go Hunedoara, New England and Roda are still capable of catching them and there seems more chance of that happening than bottom club Mahindra getting their first point.

Division 1 is closer with Amkar Perm leading Adelaide by 4 points, Mechelen and Ossett a bit further back but still capable of a late run.

Ossett deserve a special mention considering how small the club was at the start .

Tampines have decided on relegation this season but the other 3 places are between 6 clubs.

U Berlin beat Roda in the cup.

Calcio are taking shape - delighted to sign Sane and probably gonna do a bit of Liverpool makeover on the side I reckon, but with money tight might have to splash the cash on some non anfield also in the short term.

When Smut's butt plug batteries run out and he finally updates the scores I assume that I will inherit the prev. managers Calcio points? Having just been relegated (not my fault guv) I fancy having a right old pop in season 3 at the 2nd div title. Seems to be full of arse shavers and navel gazers so bring it.

Manager's points table Season 2.

COLUMBUS CREW                 56.4
ADELAIDE UTD                       50.4
NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION     47.3
RODA JC                                  45.1
AMKAR PERM                        42.9
KV MECHELEN                       37
BATMAN PETROLSPOR       36
PETERBORO                           36
ABERDEEN                              35.2
FC HUNEDOARA                    30.45
OSSETT TOWN                       30
UNION BERLIN                      27.6
NK SLAVEN BELUPO               21
DEBRECENI VSC                     21
FC SOCHEAUX                       20
CALCIO COMO                      19
RED STAR                                 17 
MILLWALL                               13   
ROBUR SIENA                        11
WESTERN SYDNEY                 0
TAMPINES ROVERS               -8      
MAHINDRA UNITED               -12

Goalkeeper

M.TER STEGEN

Defenders

M.MUSACCHIO - D.LOVREN - V.HILTON - M.YANGA-MBIWA – E.CAN – D.AMARTEY

Midfielders

M.VECINO – K.GROSSKREUTZ – T.ROSICKY – J.ALLEN – S.MANE- A.CAPA – M.SCHOPF – M.GRUJIC

Forwards

R.FIRMINO – B.BASTON – R.KEANE – C.AKPOM

still a bit light in a couple places - notably up front so might add a couple more but unless I see the right lad then I'll stick with this until I can sell Joe Allen, Rosicky and a few others not listed.

SM DEV Andy , Moments Ago: -

Hello,

Its been a long time since I have posted in the forum.

There are going to be many changes to SM Worlds coming in the following months that will move the game in many ways back more towards what it used to be in the years gone by.

The first thing and possibly the most important of these is the approach that we will take.  We will be a lot more engaged with the community going forward,, especially right here in the forum,  You are now going to see us about a lot more, just like you used to.  

Secondly we will be working through a whole range of issues to improve the game and forum.  Its your game and we want and need you to work with us to improve very aspect of it (including the forum itself).  We will also be very transparent on the changes we are doing 

Every few weeks a batch of changes will be placed in the game and they will be logged at the thread below.  We will also be asking for your help shaping the future changes we do.

We want to ensure we remain a community driven game and if we are going to do it then we will need your help to achieve it.

Maybe I came back to SM and AD just in time eh...?

Not the best of starts to the new season : -

Having already been booked -

"VECINO goes in on DIAMANTI with two feet in the air"

Sounds like a ruddy Bruce Lee tackle. Straight Red for the numpty.

Lost the game deservedly 1-0 to NK SLAVEN BELUPO (pretty sure that's the same noise heard when playing a Grateful Dead record backwards so I can only put the loss down to their use such Black Magic, therefore I cannot be held responsible and will be choosing to ignore this game).

In other news, delighted to have the dentally challenged Ronaldinho join the squad. I like a player who can open canned food with his mouth.

1 hour ago, HannahB said:

Mahindra United start the season with a 1-0 win over Millwall.

Last season we played 22 lost 22 scored 1 goal. (I was not manager lol)

Seriously? Tell me there was no manager at all - that kind of form does make them look rather like a Smut team to me.

On 6.09.2016 г. at 5:53 PM, EdMoses said:

Seriously? Tell me there was no manager at all - that kind of form does make them look rather like a Smut team to me.

there was a manager but he was mostly inactive I think and I believe that 1 goal was scored against me (columbus crew) :lol: managing a team like mahindra which has low team value and small budget is a challenge

Ahh gee, thanks pal.

Couldn't see these forum pages anywhere.

I probably need bi-focals at my age.

Even norks look blurry unless I get them really close to my face.

Which is a bit awkward when the top heavy lovely in the co-op tries to give me my change and my nose is pressed against her name badge.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:57 PM, EdMoses said:

Ahh gee, thanks pal.

Couldn't see these forum pages anywhere.

I probably need bi-focals at my age.

Even norks look blurry unless I get them really close to my face.

Which is a bit awkward when the top heavy lovely in the co-op tries to give me my change and my nose is pressed against her name badge.

Ah bless him.

We are waiting on Chris Hogg to leave another set up in order to have space for taking on Berlin.

I am waiting on Longnose to appear again to take back MILLWALL.

I will keep an eye on the Ajax and PSV to see if they get too big an advantage over the rest of us this season.

I will ask sm again for help with Mechelen.

I also made a huge mistake, between seasons i moved back to England and i thought i saved last seasons details but i can't find them. This means i can't do the managers points table so i will instead do an average of past seasons for each position and look at club history to find out each clubs final position.

Also after the New Year i will keep this thread going so we can keep the interest going in the set up as it seems like we finally have a bunch of loyal managers who are building squads for the long term.

The Hungarians Debreceni building a squad for the longer term all the while. We have a big stadium but very small crowds.

i got relegated last season when in a tight battle with Union Berlin where they screwed us both to relegation. I had 70% possession but somehow they managed to squeeze a shot off to draw....and then managerless. 

This year I thought I would dominate Div 2 but have had a few injuries and PSV, AJAX, Adelaide making things tough but on a roll now. Mahindra Utd up next and have Tampines to look forward to in the cup semi-final. The Money from the cup run would be well needed and spent. 

Toughest match to date Adelaide.........afraid of them this season. Feel I can take the others.