Sign in to follow this  
pedrooliveira

Soccerwiki's appalling decisions

With the intent of reserving SuperNAG's thread for rating issues only, I decided to start this one.

This is for everyone who's sick and tired of seeing their pertinent submissions rejected by those SW imbeciles.

I had another club name change rejected.

It's Racing DE Ferrol, you bloody idiots!

Stop voting on stuff you know nothing about!  :mad:

Meanwhile, AA Flamengo is still listed as Brazilian Série A champions on SW.

It's brilliant, actually.

AA Flamengo, a club from the 4th tier of Brazilian football, somehow won the Brazilian 1st division.  :P

Well done to them!

It's like winning the lottery without even playing.  B)

I want me some of that!

Last time I had checked the voting (to add AA Flamengo as Brazilian Série A champions), there were 56 votes.

Which means at least 29 geniuses voted for that submission's approval.

Oh, and Maccabi Haifa didn't win the 2014/2015 Isreali 1st division, you freakin' muppets; Maccabi Tel Aviv did.  :rolleyes:

Same for Kano Pillars in Nigeria; Enyimba were the champions.

And apparently Atlético Nacional has already won the 2016 Colombian 1st division.

Man, they must be awesome - we're less than 10 games in.  :D

It's too bad to be true...

"Oafs", "planks", "buffoons", "morons", "dimwits", "numskulls", "nimrods" and "doorknobs" are all flattering words to describe the aformementioned lot.

With the intent of reserving SuperNAG's thread for rating issues only, I decided to start this one.

This is for everyone who's sick and tired of seeing their pertinent submissions rejected by those SW imbeciles.

I had another club name change rejected.

It's Racing DE Ferrol, you bloody idiots!

Stop voting on stuff you know nothing about!  :mad:

Meanwhile, AA Flamengo is still listed as Brazilian Série A champions on SW.

It's brilliant, actually.

AA Flamengo, a club from the 4th tier of Brazilian football, somehow won the Brazilian 1st division.  :P

Well done to them!

It's like winning the lottery without even playing.  B)

I want me some of that!

Last time I had checked the voting (to add AA Flamengo as Brazilian Série A champions), there were 56 votes.

Which means at least 29 geniuses voted for that submission's approval.

Oh, and Maccabi Haifa didn't win the 2014/2015 Isreali 1st division, you freakin' muppets; Maccabi Tel Aviv did.  :rolleyes:

Same for Kano Pillars in Nigeria; Enyimba were the champions.

And apparently Atlético Nacional has already won the 2016 Colombian 1st division.

Man, they must be awesome - we're less than 10 games in.  :D

It's too bad to be true...

"Oafs", "planks", "buffoons", "morons", "dimwits", "numskulls", "nimrods" and "doorknobs" are all flattering words to describe the aformementioned lot.

Just reel in the (albeit very gentle) name throwing at them a little Pedro. Its not that its unwarranted, its just on the end of every post now. You can make all these points without a long list of semi insulting names.

/mod

I agree. I was aware of Flamengo and you made me aware of Tel Aviv and Enyima in Champions GW. I cant really say on the Names as my foreign nomenclature is not that good so i concede to your linguistic superiority and back you on that one. I saw a small discussion with JMH about it but its a littel above my simple English mind hehe.

Point of credit. when i brought it up, within a week Monreal lost his CB and Zab lost his LB and Biscuits lost his CB. Point of detriment. The only way this stuff finally happened is when i had to find the one guy and mention it to him and have him Personally see to it. I mean this stuff should be happening by itself. Atm it seems the only way SW works is when our saviour JMH steps in for us. He is like the only dude who can get stuff done in there and credit to him. btw J if you are reading this at least, for heavens sake fix the AA Flamengo one its the silliest of them all.

said before if you have submissions sitting, message me. No one will do anything here

In my opinion, its correct as Racing Ferrol, Soccerway use Racing Club De Ferrol shortened to Racing Ferrol

http://int.soccerway.com/teams/spain/racing-club-de-ferrol/2057/

Not saying soccerway is the correct be all and end all definitive site, but its the one most referenced probably?

And your AA Flamengo submission needed approving. done it now.

said before if you have submissions sitting, message me. No one will do anything here

In my opinion, its correct as Racing Ferrol, Soccerway use Racing Club De Ferrol shortened to Racing Ferrol

http://int.soccerway.com/teams/spain/racing-club-de-ferrol/2057/

Not saying soccerway is the correct be all and end all definitive site, but its the one most referenced probably?

And your AA Flamengo submission needed approving. done it now.

Cheers, Soccerway is pretty good.

But sometimes their translations lack quality.

It's like United of Manchester, mate.

You don't say United Machester.

It's Racing de Ferrol, because it means Racing of / from Ferrol.

And thank you - you seem to be the only SW admin who cares.

PS: sorry about the names, Cam!

But some of the stuff you see on SW is too infuriating.

I mean, why do you submit stuff or vote on submissions, when you don't know the 1st thing about it?

It's like you say: thank God for JMH, otherwise SW would say that Braga has 20 Champions League titles and stuff like that. :D  

Please can someone answer a question relating to soccerwiki.

How do you raise your level on your soccerwiki account.

I have not found an answer to this online with google searches, infact other people ask the same question on soccerwikis facebook page, to which soccerwiki dont bother to answer it.

A lot of the soccerwiki changes can only be suggested if you have level 3.

Yet I cannot get off level1.

There is a very short FAQ at the foot of the soccerwiki page, but no where does it tell you how to raise your reputation level.

So....

How do you get the progress bar to move off 0% if it wont let you submit anything?