Keystone

Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

I have just applied and on the game info it shows a 50m balance.

I do know sm have been having problems with creating set ups and also the info shown for other gameworlds has been wrong.

Gordon , the gameworlds i created last week both went wrong once we had the 8 managers in place and i pushed the start button.

I do know sm have been having problems with creating set ups and also the info shown for other gameworlds has been wrong.

Gordon , the gameworlds i created last week both went wrong once we had the 8 managers in place and i pushed the start button.

Yep bloody SM I worked on the gw setup with Gordon over Skype and it was done right!

Have sent in a bug ticket..FFS

the one hope we have is that it is the game info page that has the mistakes, they have been a problem for at least 10 days as far as i know.

4 teams applied for so when we get to 8 and Gordon opens it, we will then see if we have what we hope for.

It took sm 2-3 days to correct the problem last week.

Whatever you do, don't quit your club, you won't be able to join the same club with the same account once the problem is corrected.

the one hope we have is that it is the game info page that has the mistakes, they have been a problem for at least 10 days as far as i know.

4 teams applied for so when we get to 8 and Gordon opens it, we will then see if we have what we hope for.

It took sm 2-3 days to correct the problem last week.

Whatever you do, don't quit your club, you won't be able to join the same club with the same account once the problem is corrected.

now i'm replying to you without seeing your post!

Mr Smut have you got any further advice on this?

...and they keep telling us the new interface is just fine...

sssshhhhh....

you know how touchy they are about the new shiny interface.

and less of the Mr, if you don't mind.

50m budget with Shearer my second highest rated player. Not happy about the budget but having Shearer more than makes up for it. 

what rating do you think they will give him?

The best thing is, in real life, he is still your 2nd best player at the moment. ( smiley face would go here if i knew how to.)

what rating do you think they will give him?

The best thing is, in real life, he is still your 2nd best player at the moment. ( smiley face would go here if i knew how to.)

How do legends come onto the best 3 players list, I do not know. It does not make any sense. I am genuinely curious to know how this happened.

How do legends come onto the best 3 players list, I do not know. It does not make any sense. I am genuinely curious to know how this happened.

could he be on soccerwiki database as a coach/manager?

hi gordon, once we spend 80m, can we spend during the season with money we make from player sales, for example lets say i buy alli, at 14m and he rises to 88 and his value is now 20m do we get to spend the extra 6m so the whole 20m or just the initial 14m we spent on him?

Wait a minute, shouldn't all squads started as empty squad? Why I see it's like default squad?

I do not want SM to get upset with me but my gut feeling is that the new interface is interfering with the process...it has not loaded as we requested. waiting on response to the bug ticket.

sssshhhhh....

you know how touchy they are about the new shiny interface.

and less of the Mr, if you don't mind.

OK...sorry Mrs Smut :D

Does it make any difference if I accept all the managers as they apply

...and I have no idea how people like Shearer can be in there either

could he be on soccerwiki database as a coach/manager?

Decent suggestion, but most of them aren't coaches, except for van Bronckhorst. This game makes less sense day by day. 

@Gordon, Shearer won't be there, I only want to know how they can be shown on the 3 top players list. 

Wait a minute, shouldn't all squads started as empty squad? Why I see it's like default squad?

That's the thing, SM goofed it up as usual. 

hi gordon, once we spend 80m, can we spend during the season with money we make from player sales, for example lets say i buy alli, at 14m and he rises to 88 and his value is now 20m do we get to spend the extra 6m so the whole 20m or just the initial 14m we spent on him?

If you sell Alli afetr the TB ban is up you can use that providing you NEVER go over 80 Mill. You cannot go over and then sell to correct.

yes

OK...sorry Mrs Smut :D

Does it make any difference if I accept all the managers as they apply
...and I have no idea how people like Shearer can be in there either

, you need to accept as many managers as you can, once you have 8 managers in place, go to manage my gameworlds and there should be an option to 'start' the gameworld, if there isn't go out and sign back in and it should appear.

if the gameworld still has problems, then send in another bug ticket.

if there are problems, you probably won't be able to anything, the best thing we can do is nothing, no one quit and no one else apply.

Leave it until the managers in the game get a message from sm and then get the rest to join. 

yes

, you need to accept as many managers as you can, once you have 8 managers in place, go to manage my gameworlds and there should be an option to 'start' the gameworld, if there isn't go out and sign back in and it should appear.

if there are problems, you probably won't be able to do anything, the best thing we can do is nothing, no one quit and no one else apply.

Leave it until the managers in the game get a message from sm and then get the rest to join. 

yes

if there are problems, you probably won't be able to anything, the best thing we can do is nothing, no one quit and no one else apply.

OK...thanks...will start the GW as soon as I can....you are right it may just be the way it is displaying.

do 

OK...thanks...will start the GW as soon as I can....you are right it may just be the way it is displaying.

do you want me to take two clubs on other accounts?  it will get the set up started and i will quit as soon as i need to.

If you sell Alli afetr the TB ban is up you can use that providing you NEVER go over 80 Mill. You cannot go over and then sell to correct.

what i'm trying to ask is if we sell a player at a profit can we use that profit to buy other players,

so lets say ive bought 21 players used up my 80m, then during season when TBs are up i sell a player i bought for double the price i bought him for can i now use the profit made, technically i have already used my 80m but if i sell a player for more than what i bought him for i want to know if there are any advantages to this

what i'm trying to ask is if we sell a player at a profit can we use that profit to buy other players,

so lets say ive bought 21 players used up my 80m, then during season when TBs are up i sell a player i bought for double the price i bought him for can i now use the profit made, technically i have already used my 80m but if i sell a player for more than what i bought him for i want to know if there are any advantages to this

Let me repeat...the budget is 80 Mill plus sales. If you sell a player you can use that cash to buy others. One thing to rememmber however is the MINIMUM squad size is 21 you cannot go uner 21...the Mximum is 25...you cannot go over 25 and the budget must not go over 80 Mill plus sales...