Keystone

Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

Ok, so I've applied for Koln, but there is a bit of a problem.

My stadium capacity is 15k. Surely that is not right??

Niki sent you a PM...please check it out and get back to me as soon as you can with your thoughts. As I have said this could be my error. The problem with finding Koln in the list was a pain and I thought we had it right. Have llisted a couple of thoughts for you. Hear from you soon.

hmm, but i have 1. FC Koln in my league (El Capitan 2.0)

It's probably changed since then. 

That was what caused the confusion...I am CERTAIN that I found FC Cologne in the list but when I look now it just says Cologne. I would hate to use the words new interface but...

However I have sent Niki a PM with a couple of thoughts. Hope to hear from him soon.

You should create it again, Gordon.

Fortuna Koln are nowhere near the attendance level of other managed teams.

Even if Niki doesn't mind having Fortuna Koln, if (by some reason) he decides to leave the club, it will probably turn F. Koln into an unappealing team for potetential replacement managers.

You should create it again, Gordon.

Fortuna Koln are nowhere near the attendance level of other managed teams.

Even if Niki doesn't mind having Fortuna Koln, if (by some reason) he decides to leave the club, it will probably turn F. Koln into an unappealing team for potetential replacement managers.

I will just wait for Niki to reply...Niki having F. Cologne is not an option...but I am looking at others rather than having to restart and cause further delays. Have PM'd you. Lets wait for Niki to respond and then we cn decide.

Apologies to all for this mix up. If I had a video of what I was doing I could go back and check if I did it or SM did. I really (obviously ) thought I got it right but the issue with Cologne not being there caused a lot of confusion at the time. Will let you all know the end result shortly.

OK Folks...I need your opinions please.

I have been discussing with Pedro the options for this stuff up of mine (I assume it was at least and will take the blast for it).

As I see it there are two options.

The first is that we wipe this GW and start it again. Saves time waiting for SM to respond and gets the GW we wanted from the start.

The second option is that I have offered to Niki (he has not replied yet) that he could start with monchengladbach in Div 2. Obviously while not ideal they have the ability to keep income coming in to support growth,. The downside is we would have one club that would be, as Pedro described it, a punching bag in Div 1 and Niki would have a season against unmanaged teams in Div 2. This would however be the fastest way to start the GW and not worry about player rises and having to relist Shortlists. This GW wa always fairly long term and season two aftre promotion and relegation means we will have unmanaged teams in Div 1 and Managed teams in Div 2 anyway.

I would like everyone's thoughts as fast as possible and will go whichever way the wind blows as either is OK with me.

Again my apologies for the error. Just looking for the best way to fix the problem.

ah, who doesn't like a punching bag? 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if you create a new one (unless money was spent). 

It's highly doubtful SM will respond quickly, so I'm also okay with the Gladbach idea, Niki should surely promote, against those d2 punching bags but wouldn't that complicate the whole thing about end of season standings gives us our budget for the next season?

OK Folks...I need your opinions please.

I have been discussing with Pedro the options for this stuff up of mine (I assume it was at least and will take the blast for it).

As I see it there are two options.

The first is that we wipe this GW and start it again. Saves time waiting for SM to respond and gets the GW we wanted from the start.

The second option is that I have offered to Niki (he has not replied yet) that he could start with monchengladbach in Div 2. Obviously while not ideal they have the ability to keep income coming in to support growth,. The downside is we would have one club that would be, as Pedro described it, a punching bag in Div 1 and Niki would have a season against unmanaged teams in Div 2. This would however be the fastest way to start the GW and not worry about player rises and having to relist Shortlists. This GW wa always fairly long term and season two aftre promotion and relegation means we will have unmanaged teams in Div 1 and Managed teams in Div 2 anyway.

I would like everyone's thoughts as fast as possible and will go whichever way the wind blows as either is OK with me.

Again my apologies for the error. Just looking for the best way to fix the problem.

It's not your fault mate. Apparently FC Koln has disappeared lol.

Anyway, I think it would be better to create a new GW ASAP and transfer people in. It has hardly been 12 hours since the creation of the GW as long as we do it quickly

ah, who doesn't like a punching bag? 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if you create a new one (unless money was spent). 

It's highly doubtful SM will respond quickly, so I'm also okay with the Gladbach idea, Niki should surely promote, against those d2 punching bags but wouldn't that complicate the whole thing about end of season standings gives us our budget for the next season?

Aren't Gladbach in Division 3?

I doubt Nik would be able to compete against those teams in season 1.

It would be possible, but probably not that easy.

Aren't Gladbach in Division 3?

I doubt Nik would be able to compete against those teams in season 1.

It would be possible, but probably not that easy.

ah yes they are. As far as I am aware the unmanaged clubs may not pick up all their players that fast though I might be wrong. 

there's some decent d2 clubs though, the best option would probably be a restart. 

ah yes they are. As far as I am aware the unmanaged clubs may not pick up all their players that fast though I might be wrong. 

there's some decent d2 clubs though, the best option would probably be a restart. 

I think we should restart as well

Unmanaged clubs will buy their original squad players before the 1st turn.

Apart from the players we buy, of course.

That's one the reasons I think we should start fresh.

With only a signing cap of 87, Nik would have it kinda rough to be promoted.

Plus, if he were in a lower division than the rest of us, he'd probably wanna make his draft void, so he could purchase players with the rating corresponding to the signing cap for that division.

It would be kinda messy imo.

GAME WORLD IS UP FOR APPLICATION - AGAIN

GAME WORLD NUMBER IS 273703

PLEASE SELECT YOUR ALLOCATED CLUB AND START SHORTLISTING YOUR DRAFT PICKS

My apologies to all that have to go do their shortlists again because I made an error...at least I have to do it too.

If anyone feels the need to sling insults my way for the inconvenience - feel free - you cannot possibly call me any worse than the names I already called myself.

The GW is called Carpe Diem 2

Good luck to all

My question hasn't been answered in the draft thread

"As the GW officially opened and I'm able to calculate how much all my picked players value, I still can change 1 of my pick right? I won't be able to buy all of them anyway as their value exceeded 80 m"

I assume the answer is yes but I need confirmation before changing my pick

My question hasn't been answered in the draft thread

"As the GW officially opened and I'm able to calculate how much all my picked players value, I still can change 1 of my pick right? I won't be able to buy all of them anyway as their value exceeded 80 m"

I assume the answer is yes but I need confirmation before changing my pick

The most important thing is to not go over budget Gozz.