Keystone

Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

OK...this might help find players that are shortlisted by other managers quickly. Looks complicated but really isn't

CTRLF_search-e1458019930408.png

Step 1: Go to the first page of the draft forum we used and Press the CTRL key and the F KEY together...we will call that CTRLF - this is for windows by the way. Not sure on Mac maybe someone can tell me.

Step 2: A window will open somewhere on the screen (very small) with a search field. Bottom left on the image (Firefox)

Step 3 Type in the first few letters of the players name and hit enter....it will tell you if that name appears on the page anywhere and how many times (says 1 of 1 on the image)

Step 4: You can see where it is highlighted on the page s demonstrated above.

This is possibly the fastest way to search through all the drafted names.

DO NOT SIGN ANOTHER MANAGERS DRAFTED PLAYER...there will be consequences and ALWAYS double check if a player is already shortlisted before you bid. If someone bids on one of your shortlisted players...please PM them and warn them as soon as you spot it.

Hope this helps

Yeah good to mention that Pedro, I've used this method also to check if any of my wanted players was drafted by someone else already, way to much names to read otherwise :D Hope SM hurries up a bit with the transfers, it's always too long if everyone is in but we still have to wait to start transfers!

Yeah good to mention that Pedro, I've used this method also to check if any of my wanted players was drafted by someone else already, way to much names to read otherwise :D Hope SM hurries up a bit with the transfers, it's always too long if everyone is in but we still have to wait to start transfers!

should be opened by 0:00 gametime later. 

How come Jared isn't in this? I always look forward to kicking his ***

Oh God, this forum is so lame: even the word "ass" is censored!  :huh:

Wait, I just checked my post - how come my word ain't censored?

God, I'm such a technological muppet!  B)

I didn't even know about that method...  :eek:

God, I'm such a technological muppet!  B)

I didn't even know about that method...  :eek:

I did think it might help a few people....and pedro gets all the credit :confused:  :P 

Because I assumed it would be censored so I saved the forum some trouble and censored it myself.

If "ass" isn't censored, why is or ?