Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

Seattle sounders have decided to sign the greatest of all the players in the whole universe. The one who is even greater than Messi and way better than Ronaldo.

I urge all of you to hail in front of Lord Nicklas Bendtner.

This is some major BS!  :mad:

How on earth is he allowed to sign such a beast?!

Next thing you know, people are gonna be signing the likes of Heskey too...  <_<

I resign.

Not before me, you don't!  :mellow:

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking News                                          Following rumors of dressing room problems in the league Feyenoord have today reported that talented young player Diego Reyes will be stood

Season over and Gordon is due a big thank you for all his work.         THANK YOU

Lord Bendtner be like:

Posted Images

Just thought you guys might be interested in the response from SM regarding the problems when the original Carpe Diem world was set up with the club names...

We have now closed this Game World as requested and allocated a new Custom Game World to your account. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards
Soccer Manager

I have to say for the first time in a while I would like to thank them for their efforts.

I guess we will just have to do the best we can Pedro...but I agree it is a HUGE hurdle to overcome :(

Well, I guess fighting for 2nd place will have to do for the restof us...  -_-

Brazilian Ze Roberto is currently undergoing a medical for us. He has been brought in to combat the threat of the great Lord Bendtner. 

The old man said, and I quote, "Bendtner is nothing compared to our Fred!"

Zé Roberto is in talks with Club América.

Apparently he's not happy with the contract at his current club.

Club América have been enticing the Brazilian youngster with exclusive access to bingo facilities and a private room where he'll be able to watch "Wheel of Fortune", whenever he wants.

Just thought you guys might be interested in the response from SM regarding the problems when the original Carpe Diem world was set up with the club names...

We have now closed this Game World as requested and allocated a new Custom Game World to your account. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards

Soccer Manager

I have to say for the first time in a while I would like to thank them for their efforts.

Well, good to know SM get things right sometimes.  :)

Nice one...although I hope your ground has wheelchair access :)

I was gonna make an age related joke.  :(

Why did you have to beat me to it?  :P

Regards

Soccer Manager

they have done this when i was in the same situation the other week, they do sometimes do the right thing.

Then i go and look at other bug tickets and 2 of them still being 'monitored' from Dec. 2014 and others complaining about cup prize money not being paid out ,from even earlier, that bug has never been fixed.

Guys another request here!

it appears we have lost two managers BarcaKes and Rahul.

Need two replacements does anyone know of reliable managers they can approach.

I am going to contact Whisperr who was on the original application list. All help gratefully received.

Try KJ KJ, Altai Barron, Stipe Junjevic, Tino, Olivier, Jamie Davis, Tom Pham, HD King and hmocc.  :)

But 1st offer 1 club to Whisperr!  ;)

ROUND 1 MATCH REPORTS

150x_Manchester-City.jpg                    V                    150x_Sunderland.jpg

A very evenly balanced match as the two heavyweights of the EPL battled it out in Round One at the Etihad. Sunderland Pressed early and Man City were very physical in stopping the onslaught. In the 9th Minute Deeney was booked for breaking up a promising attack. From the resulting free kick INGS had a first time shot well saved by Rulli in the light blue goal. In the 23rd minute Sunderland were awarded a penalty when Mina blocked a cross with his hand - Camasara stepped up aiming for the top corner but Rulli picked it well and got a firm hand to push it round the post Sunderland making all the running but City holding strong. In the 37th Minute Sunderland finally broke through with a 30 yard screamer from Inaki Williams that curved away from the diving Rulli into the top corner - Sunderland lead 1-0.

In the second half City looked far more composed and put more pressure on the Sunderland defence. BABA clipped the crossbar with their best effort. It took till the 67th minute for City to get back on terms. A free kick crossed into the box by the veteran Cambiasso was met beautifully on the volley by Santi Mina who smashed it home to make amends for the earlier penalty giveaway. Final Score 1-1.

150x_hannover-96.jpg                    V                     150x_feyenoord.jpg

The AWD Arena in Hanover was the venue for the first round match betwewen Hanover and Feyenoord. Much was expected from this game but it turned into a dour midfield battle with neither side able to impose themselves. Frustrations turned into some blatant trips and tempers frayed resulting in Davy Propper being sent from the field for a second yellow card with just over ten minutes left on the clock. Plus another four yellow cards handed out through the game. Both managers will need to lift their games for the second round. Final Score 0-0.

150xATMadrid.jpg                    V                    150xafc-ajax.jpg

Vincente Calderon saw the first appearance of Atletico Madrid as they played host to Ajax and although this game also finished in a 0-0 draw, it was the valiant efforts of the two goalkeepers that kept it that way with Spaniard Antonio Adan taking the Man of the Match award for a magnificent display ahead of Aussie Matt Ryan, fresh from international duties in the 7-0 win over Tajikistan during the week, unlucky that there was not a joint award available. 6 yellow cards awarded show it was a tough game and Divock Origi could have won it for the visitors in the final minute with a magnificent effort that flew just wide. Final Score 0-0

150x_eintracht-frankfurt.jpg                    V                     150x_Stuttgart_FC.jpg

Eintracht Frankfurt notched up their first win of the season with a strong display against Stuttgart under the control of their interim manager following the shock departure of the man brought in to lead them through this inaugural campaign. No one is certain as to why Barca Kes walked away from the club but rumors have surfaced about an all-night pool party involving 3 call-girls and champagne...but these are entirely unsubstantiated at this time. Stuttgart took the lead early  when Glenn Whelan picked up the ball about 30 yards out and, with the defenders backing off in front of him, dribbled into the box to slot home past the diving Sportiello. It was a mixed half for Whelan who was booked for a mis-timed challenge on Carbonero straight after scoring. Half time 0-1

Frankfurt came our on fire in the second half and one wonders if manager Closer has inherited the hair dryer made famous by Sir Alec Ferguson. Brazilian Anderson Talisca brought the two sides back to even with a curling effort into the top corner in the 54th minute. Then it was Stuttgarts turn again as Milik had one shot that narrowly missed and brought two fantastic saves from Sportiello over a 15 minute period when the visitors did everything BUT score. However as they pushed forward harder for the winner, Frankfurt broke away with Alli brought down out wide. From the resulting free kick Alli played an inch perfect cross into the penalty area for Coman to slot just under the crossbar. Scores could have been brought back level in the final minute when Bazoer spots the keeper a bit far off his line and strikes a great free kick that Sportiello gets back to and palms over. Stuttgart unlucky Final Score 2-1

150x_Seattle_Sounders_FC.jpg                    V                     150x_psg.jpg

Paris to Seatlle is a long trip but PSG certainly made it a worthwhile trip with a goal fest in the opening game for the two clubs. Januzaj opened the scoring for the home side in the 14th minute from a Tolisso cross and almost made it two when he was brought down in the penalty box heading for goal a second time in the 33rd minute. Berahino stepped up to make it 2-0 from the spot although Zoet did get his hand to the ball. With Seattle in control PSG finally woke up from their jet lagged start and the increased pressure resulted in a free kick to the right of goal about 25 yards out. Gutierrez stepped up curling ot perfectly around the wall. Hall time 2-1

9 minutes into the second half underrated left sided player Robbie Brady made a jinking run and crossed perfectly for Marquinho who made no mistake...scores level. In the 66th minute Seattle made the same mistake as in the first half giving away a free kick in an almost identical position to where they had conceded from earlier in the game...with the same result. Gutierrez hit it with dip and swerve and although Kraft got a hand to this one, he could not keep it out. PSG now sat-in to hold on to the lead and were unlucky not to score when an interception in midfield saw Gutierrez hit another swerving volley that Kraft somehow managed to deflect around the post. But with just on ten minutes to go the veteran Ronaldinho showed he still has some tricks up his sleeve when he slotted a perfect pass into the path of Tolisso who slotted it home to even the scores...and so it remained. On the whole a fair result but plenty of excitement and well worth the price of admission. Final Score 3-3

150x_Celtic.jpg                    V                    150x1.-fc-koln-8.jpg

A crowd of just under 59,000 packed into Celtic Park for the first game of the season and saw a compelling affair that Celtic will believe they were unlucky to get something from. With more of the ball, more shots on goal, more corners and the man of the Match all coming from the home side, Manager Christopher will be wondering how this one got away. However it did. Bernadeschi opened the scoring for the visitors in the 38th minute after a fairly even opening period when he latched on to a pass from Ocampos which curled into the top corner from 16 yards. half time 0-1

8 Minutes into the second half Manquillo made a great run down the right and found Briand who did what he does best and smashed it home leaving the keeper with no chance. In the 66th minute Hassen completely misjudged his positioning on a free kick from 22 yards and Kranevitter got it up and down over the wall to leave the young keeper stranded. A great first-up win for Cologne away from home. Celtic back to the drawing board. Final Score 1-2

150x_Hertha-BSC.jpg                    V                    150x_newcastle.jpg

New Manager Whisperr took the reins at Berlin following the strange departure of former incumbent Rahul after a training round blow up with the Chairman led to him walking out of the club. Although a fairly even game, it was not the start Whisperr was looking for and visiting manager Webb will be very pleased with his side's performance. Newcastle allowed their opponents to have the ball in their own half but were hard on them as they crossed the half way, picking up two yellow cards. However it was not until the 79th minute when Jese completed a man of the Match performance when he latched on to an inch perfect pass from England debutante Drinkwater to slip one in off the post and claim the victory. Newcastle looked in control of the game and will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming season. Final Score 0-1

150x_clubamerica.jpg                    V                     150x_Guangzhou-Evergrande.jpg

Forty six and a half thousand screaming fans were on hand to watch Club America play host to Guangzhou and what a game they saw. In the ultimate "game of two halves" it seemed that the visitors were going to take the points and they led at half time 2-0 with goals in the 7th minute from Muto and Lanzini in the 18th. But in the second half the revving up they got from manager Ancellotti certainly got them going. whatever he said worked wonders as they fought their way back into the game with Cheryshev inspiring his team with a performance that earned him the Man of the Match award. In the 50th Minute Asensio found Janssen who found the net with a nicely placed shot past the diving keeper and then over a period of four minutes, the home team scored two dramatic goals to take the lead and the match. First, after 72 minutes, Asensio was the recipient of of a Melgarejo pass which he slotted home past a stranded keeper and then Cheryshev fired home a thrity yard free kick when the wall jumped to block but he kept it low and drove i into the corner. Tatarusanu made an excellent save late in the game to keep his team in the lead. Final Score 3-2