Keystone

Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

Match Day 16 WRAP

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MANAGERS

Just on that I have discovered that the problem seems to be with the 14 day login requirement. managers are not leaving, they are simply not about. I cannot change this until the end of the season so PLEASE try to get here every 14 days or less!

DIV ONE 

Sunderland host Stoke who may prove a handful. manager Huddo will not be interested however, he will be touring the world. Home Win

As predicted Huddos team doing far better while he is away :P 4-0 at home to Stoke an emphatic win. 1-0

Newcastle travel to PSG. Away Win because they always seem to bounce back away from home but PSG finding some form.

PSG continue their recovery with a 1-0 win. New manager at Newcastle still trying to overcome the Matt jinx. 1-1

Berlin host Club America looking to recover top spot. Home Win

Berlin scored 3 but could only draw. CA led 2-0 at half time but could not hold on. 1-2

Hanover at home to Seattle. A loss here for Seattle could see them drop into the relegation Zone. Home Win

Strong 4-1 home win to Hanover who continue to stay in touch with the top of the table just hovering below the radar. 2-2

Celtic travel to Frankfurt on a high but the Germans will be looking to get themselves back into the winners circle. Draw forecast.

Franfurt scored in the 76th minute, Celtic in the 78th. Draw the Result. 3-2

Olympiacos to host Bordeaux in a game the home side should win.

Olympiacos to goo for Bordeaux 3-0 the score. 4-2

Ajax Host Stuttgart and will be looking to get more points on the board. Stuttgart could get close to the top 4 with a win. Draw forecast.

Ajax found the way to win this and give their season a boost. 4-3

Feyenoord will face Atletico in Holland with the Spaniards more desperate for points. Home Win.

Atletico slow to start the second half conceding the only goals of the game. 5-3

DIV TWO

Man City travel to West Ham in a must win game for them. Away Win

Man City no wins in 6 0-0 with the Hammers. 5-4

Guangzhou host Lokomotive in a MUST NOT LOSE match for the Chinese. Home Win

Guangzhou lose at home again and slip further into trouble. 5-5

Cologne will host SL Benfica. A win could see them challenging for auto promotion again. Home win

Cologne back into the winners circle 2-0 over Benfica 6-5

MATCH DAY 17 - Preview

DIV ONE
Celtic stay top on 33 with Hanover a point behind. These two play each other in the next round. Berlin slip to 3rd on goal difference. Sunderland 2 points back.

Seattle still just hover outside the drop zone.

DIV TWO

Besiktas on 33 are 2 points clear of Corinthians with Lokomotiv 2 further back and Cologne 1 more adrift

At the bottom Guangzhou in lotsa trouble but with 3 points covering the the bottom six clubs anything is possible. Man City also in that mix.

DIV ONE

Tyne Weir Derby time again as the black Cats travel to Toon-land. New manager will be wanting to make a point over the auld enemy. Away Win Forecast (Huddo still absent).

PSG travel to Mexico two points behind Club America. Dangerous game for the home side. Draw imminent

Seattle to host Berlin who slipped up a little last round. Seattle need a pick-me-up this season but this game may not be the one. Away Win.

Celtic host Hanover in the 1 v 2 match of the round. Celtic SHOULD be to good at home...but this is a tough game and could be huge in deciding the season. Home Win

Frankfurt travel to Boareaux and really should take the points. Away Win

Ajax travel to Madrid on the back of a home win looking to start a bit of a run. Madrid smarting from a narrow loss last round. Home Win forecast - but a tight game this one.

Feyenoord travel to Stoke who have conjoured up some good wins at home against better ranked clubs. Away win forecast but a dangerous game for the 5th placed side.

DIV TWO

Manchester City host leaders Besiktas and a win is becoming essential to their survival. Also would not do any harm for Colognes aspirations either. Home Win.

Guangzhou travel to Benfica. What can we say. They are bottom. The only way is up. Away Win

Cologne travel to Sporting CP. Another win for the Germans could see them move ever closer to the automatic return to top flight. Away Win

MATCH DAY 17 - WRAP

DIV ONE

Tyne Weir Derby time again as the black Cats travel to Toon-land. New manager will be wanting to make a point over the auld enemy. Away Win Forecast (Huddo still absent).

Newcastle did two amazing things...beat Sunderland 1-0 and won at home all in the same game. 0-1

PSG travel to Mexico two points behind Club America. Dangerous game for the home side. Draw imminent

Said it was a dangerous game for CA. PSG lift themselves to 9th spot with a 2-3 win away from home. 0-2

Seattle to host Berlin who slipped up a little last round. Seattle need a pick-me-up this season but this game may not be the one. Away Win.

Berlin too good 1-3 in Seattle and with a friendly result for them at Celtic park they go back to the top. 1-2

Celtic host Hanover in the 1 v 2 match of the round. Celtic SHOULD be to good at home...but this is a tough game and could be huge in deciding the season. Home Win

Great game with neither side able to break the deadlock. 0-0 draw 1-3

Frankfurt travel to Bordeaux and really should take the points. Away Win

Frankfurt missed the chance to stick close to the top managing only a 0-0 draw at Bordeaux. 1-4

Looks like I missed one in the preview. Stuttgart a good 1-0 home win against Olympiacos. I would have got that right of course 2-4

Ajax travel to Madrid on the back of a home win looking to start a bit of a run. Madrid smarting from a narrow loss last round. Home Win forecast - but a tight game this one.

Madrid 1-0 just too good in a close one. 3-4

Feyenoord travel to Stoke who have conjoured up some good wins at home against better ranked clubs. Away win forecast but a dangerous game for the 5th placed side.

Feyenoord slipped into fourth place on the table with a comfortable 0-4 win at Stoke. 4-4

DIV TWO

Manchester City host leaders Besiktas and a win is becoming essential to their survival. Also would not do any harm for Colognes aspirations either. Home Win.

Man City cannot buy a win at the moment. Besiktas too strong and looking set for promotion 4-5

Guangzhou travel to Benfica. What can we say. They are bottom. The only way is up. Away Win

Guuangzhou back on the winners podium 0-1 at last and lift themselves out of the relegation zone. 5-5

Cologne travel to Sporting CP. Another win for the Germans could see them move ever closer to the automatic return to top flight. Away Win

Cologne allowed only 1 shot on target for Sporting but unfortunately it went in. 1-1 draw the result. 5-6

MATCH DAY 18 - Preview

DIV ONE
H. Berlin take top spot courtesy of the draw at Celtic Park. Celtic a point back and Hanover anothe one with Feyenoord 2 points further adrift in fourth.

Seattle only out of the drop zone on goal difference with Ajax and madrid 6 points above them.

DIV TWO

Besiktas on 36 are 4 points clear of Corinthians. Cologne 3 points out of the auto spots have moved to third on goal difference.

At the bottom Guangzhou lifted themselves out of the drop zone but more work to do. Guangzhou, PSV and Man City all in danger at the foot of Div 2.

DIV ONE

Sunderland to host PSG who are looking to show further improvement. Away Win Forecast.

Berlin travel to Newcastle who showed last round they can win at home. Berlin on a mission. Away Win.

Club America host Hanover who they have never beaten in this league. Away Win

Seattle host Frankfurt with Manager Justin X looking for improvement in his side which has under-performed after a great first season. Frankfurt have dropped some points recently that they should not have done but should win this one.

Celtic will be at home to Olympiacos and will be looking for a win to keep pressure on Berlin. Home win here.

Ajax travel to Bordeaux and will be looking to come away with all three points. Away Win

Stuttgart will play host to Feyenoord with the visitors looking to increase pressure on the top three. Draw here.

Madrid travel to stoke and should win but Stoke have proved dangerous at home. Away Win.

DIV TWO

Manchester City will host Guangzhou with this one being in every way a six point game. Draw forecast but City will need to be very cautious.

Cologne travel to Moscow and a win here could be big in their season with both teams on the same number of points in third spot. Away Win.

I inherited a good squad as the new manager of "die Adler" and I plan to take them to the top.

With a good amount of 44 mil in the bank for the new season, we can make a few improvements and set our sight on winning something this season.

Eintracht Frankfurt Uber Alles!

csm_470-sge-koeln000404.10.14aw_efdd6dad6b.jpg

8 hours ago, Keystone said:

Nice one Pippo....I just wish more people would use the forum....

Haha, "back in my day" we had an awesome forum page for EC 6952. But they messed up the forum and most of the people went away, staying within the game only.

Pedro is still here? I've seen him on the first page, but that was a bit of a time ago.. :)

14 hours ago, still_sylv said:

Haha, "back in my day" we had an awesome forum page for EC 6952. But they messed up the forum and most of the people went away, staying within the game only.

Pedro is still here? I've seen him on the first page, but that was a bit of a time ago.. :)

Yes unfortunately SM cannot stop trying to improve things without, it appears, any real knowledge of what the users want. Only a desire to increase profit and make our lives a misery with more advertising. In the last two years the cost of using the scouting in game has risen from 10 credits to 200 credits a search. I realise they are in it too make money but another rise will see me gone i think. I use the scouting quite a bit and it is simply getting too expensive.

Pedro left us because he had too many game worlds but we would welcome him back any time.

9 hours ago, Keystone said:

Yes unfortunately SM cannot stop trying to improve things without, it appears, any real knowledge of what the users want. Only a desire to increase profit and make our lives a misery with more advertising. In the last two years the cost of using the scouting in game has risen from 10 credits to 200 credits a search. I realise they are in it too make money but another rise will see me gone i think. I use the scouting quite a bit and it is simply getting too expensive.

Pedro left us because he had too many game worlds but we would welcome him back any time.

To be honest, I haven't used the scouting tool ever. I prefer to do the things "the old fashioned way".

2 hours ago, Keystone said:

I do not disagree but I think you may get more information about euro football than we do in Australia...who is doing well at clubs...rising stars that sort of thing.

Indeed. I'm quite fond of football and I spend a bit of time looking at players, stats, managers, tactics etc.

I once wanted to become a real life football manager, but it's hard in Romania becoming one..

So for now I have to play SM and get on with it, haha!

Hey man, i see you took the reigns of Eintracht. Hope you do well with them!

Gordon, I was out of my home for 3 weeks, and forgot to login, as i'm not too much into SM anymore... Unfortunately this GW was the one that i lost my club. But it's ok. I'm down to 4 now, one more is ending soon, so i might keep a couple or 3 that don't need much maintenance. Good luck guys!

Btw, if anyone is playing FIFA on ps4, send a message here, to be friends :P

3 hours ago, Closer said:

Gordon, I was out of my home for 3 weeks, and forgot to login, as i'm not too much into SM anymore... Unfortunately this GW was the one that i lost my club. But it's ok. I'm down to 4 now, one more is ending soon, so i might keep a couple or 3 that don't need much maintenance. Good luck guys!

Petros always glad to have you back. Just drop me a line if you see we have a gap and the job is yours.

Good luck mate and best wishes.

On 11/10/2016 at 7:18 PM, Closer said:

Hello mate. I will take them to the top for sure, haha! :D

P.S. : I will update my PS4 membership for online gaming and we'll play some FIFA17 for sure! I'll let you know.

Eintracht Frankfurt signed 4 players the really wanted in the first day of bidding :

1. Lyon's fan favourite central defender - Nicolas N'Koulou, he can also play as a central defensive midfielder.

arton24286.jpg?1467215897

2. Another african defender from France - Serge Aurier - he can play all along the right side and as a central defender.

67561.jpg

3. Karim Bellarabi - the german attacking midfielder can also play all along the right side.

hi-res-9af26f50f969c6a54b5d57dee9fc7e73_

4. Franco Vazquez - all around midfielder and striker, the italian is an awesome addition to our squad.

Franco_vazquez_posa.jpg

4 minutes ago, still_sylv said:

Eintracht Frankfurt signed 4 players the really wanted in the first day of bidding :

1. Lyon's fan favourite central defender - Nicolas N'Koulou, he can also play as a central defensive midfielder.

arton24286.jpg?1467215897

2. Another african defender from France - Serge Aurier - he can play all along the right side and as a central defender.

67561.jpg

3. Karim Bellarabi - the german attacking midfielder can also play all along the right side.

hi-res-9af26f50f969c6a54b5d57dee9fc7e73_

4. Franco Vazquez - all around midfielder and striker, the italian is an awesome addition to our squad.

Franco_vazquez_posa.jpg

and excellent work there for the coming season.

Next up are two players that can help us for the upcoming season :

Raul Garcia - even since he's a total jackass in real life football, Raul Garcia is a monster in central midfield area and we needed "a pitbull". The basque player signed last night with us.

Raul-Garcia.jpg

Tammy Abraham - the tall and powerful ex-Chelsea striker proves himself a beast this season and a "wonderkid" is always welcomed at a club like ours.

Tammy-Abraham-720185.jpg

And we're pretty much ending the transfer campaign with the signing of two important players for our future with maybe one last addition , depending on the leave of Lamine Kone :

Adrien Silva - the Sporting captain signed with us this morning after a long talk with Sylv about his role in the squad. He will be our captain for this season and will play in his favourite CM role for us.

adriencoimbra.jpg

Jesus Vallejo - the Real Madrid man signed last night with us after being loaned a season to us in real life.

jesusvallejo.jpg

TWELFTH PLACE: AJAX - TOTAL 24 MILL
Not quote the season they were hoping for and despite being MUCH better behaved they have still fallen foul of some penalties. This season was an improvement overall and will be looking for the next season to be the big one.

For Season Three:
BUDGET - Prize Money - 30 Mill.
DEDUCT: Conceded more than 45 goals (47) - less 3 Mill
DEDUCT: Most red cards (4 plus 23 Yellow) - Less 3 Mill

Does that mean i am allowed to use 24M ?

8 hours ago, Ashraf said:

TWELFTH PLACE: AJAX - TOTAL 24 MILL
Not quote the season they were hoping for and despite being MUCH better behaved they have still fallen foul of some penalties. This season was an improvement overall and will be looking for the next season to be the big one.

For Season Three:
BUDGET - Prize Money - 30 Mill.
DEDUCT: Conceded more than 45 goals (47) - less 3 Mill
DEDUCT: Most red cards (4 plus 23 Yellow) - Less 3 Mill

Does that mean i am allowed to use 24M ?

Yes Ashraf that is exactly right.