Keystone

Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

I really do hope Pedro hasn't found out what you can do on skype that you can't do by e-mail, we might not hear from him again.

I meant for SM related purposes, mate.  :D

I already told Gordon a good time to talk + my Skype username.

But I really can't see why we need to talk via skype to get this started.

I already volunteered to cinduct the draft, as I've got loads of experience in the process, from Spanish forum setups.

Gonna check my e-mail now, to see if Gordon replied to my message.  :)

I genuinely hope that this is gonna last more than 3 seasons. We've got good set of manager so far and certainly most of us has learned what's good to take and what problem to solve from same type of GW before. Random events are gonna be interesting for sure and like I said in the email, I hope punishment will handed out accordingly in first season to not create huge gap

That makes two of us Gozzy. Yes penalties at the end of the first season will not be horrific...and remember all clubs will go to level 88 for season two....the plan in my mind is that penalties will become tougher as the seasons go by and the quality of player in the managed teams becomes higher.

I meant for SM related purposes, mate.  :D

I already told Gordon a good time to talk + my Skype username.

But I really can't see why we need to talk via skype to get this started.

I already volunteered to cinduct the draft, as I've got loads of experience in the process, from Spanish forum setups.

Gonna check my e-mail now, to see if Gordon replied to my message.  :)

The reason I like Skype is that it enables me to send one message to all of the "organising committee" together. It also enable them to comment and the other members can see it instantly. With email you make a point and then someone else comes up with something you have not thought of so the discussion is lowed dependent upon the time you view your emails. With Skype it becomes a chat line that we can add to whenever we log in and will, I believe, speed up discussion on rules etc. as they arise. It also ADDS the ability to have an actual discussion using the microphone should something contentious need handling quickly.

Very happy for you to handle the draft and I think we are getting close to that position now. I have just been waiting for you to say hi on Skype so you are part of the discussion group just to ensure we are all on board with the process. :)

Are you two going  to be talking on skype all night long or are we going to get this started?

I really do hope Pedro hasn't found out what you can do on skype that you can't do by e-mail, we might not hear from him again.

We are not talking OH Smutty one....I am sure Pedro will be along at some stage. I have set up a group on Skype consisting of Myself, Cookie, Huddo and, of course, Pedro who will act as the decision making committee for the GW. Just need Pedro to join the group. ;):P:D

Just for a laugh I managed to find these:

BarcaKes - 2.44

Pedro - 2.26

Cam Lucas - 2.26

Gordon - 2.24

Matt72 - 2.25

Huddo -  2.12

Rahul W - 2.05

LauraV - 2.01

Noisy - 2.01

Cookie - 1.89
Gozzy - 1.77

I have run out of time but perhaps the rest of you would like to fill in your figures. In case you have not worked it out this is you career average points scores. :)

Itold you my Skype username earlier today, Gordon.

But since you haven't checked your e-mai yet, it's "pedrorealo".

I sent you my username this morning, Gordon.

I found you on Skype.

But I can't see why I shouldn't begin the draft now, to be perfectly honest.

We're already 16, but you're the boss.

Itold you my Skype username earlier today, Gordon.

But since you haven't checked your e-mai yet, it's "pedrorealo".

I sent you my username this morning, Gordon.

I found you on Skype.

But I can't see why I shouldn't begin the draft now, to be perfectly honest.

We're already 16, but you're the boss.

If you check Skype you will see that I responded 12 hours ago and have been waiting for you to approve the link....

BarcaKes - 2.44

Pedro - 2.26

Cam Lucas - 2.26

Gordon - 2.24

Matt72 - 2.25

Huddo -  2.12

Rahul W - 2.05

LauraV - 2.01

Noisy - 2.01

Cookie - 1.89

Gozzy - 1.77

I have run out of time but perhaps the rest of you would like to fill in your figures. In case you have not worked it out this is you career average points scores. :)

Don't forget I have 6 accounts, mate.  :P

My point average may actually be lower than that.

Plus, that doesn't show everything.

For instance, I forgot to set my tactics a bunch of times.

My players then got exhausted for the next few games, not to mention the points I lost in the actual game I forgot to set my tactics for.

I also made a dive in one match, due to the setup's nature (which for the point average is absolutely irrelevant).  :D

I'm sure all of our point averages have aspects like these, hidden behind them.  :)

If you check Skype you will see that I responded 12 hours ago and have been waiting for you to approve the link....

Sorry, have been with family the entire day, didn't really check the Internet.

Anyway, I'll be online for like 45 minutes, in case you wanna talk.

Then I'll go sleep for a few hours.

If you prefer to talk in like 6 hours or so, I reckon I'll already be up by then.

Don't forget I have 6 accounts, mate.  :P

My point average may actually be lower than that.

Plus, that doesn't show everything.

For instance, I forgot to set my tactics a bunch of times.

My players then got exhausted for the next few games, not to mention the points I lost in the actual game I forgot to set my tactics for.

I also made a dive in one match, due to the setup's nature (which for the point average is absolutely irrelevant).  :D

I'm sure all of our point averages have aspects like these, hidden behind them.  :)

I was wondering who would be first to tell me that :)

OK...the 16 managers for the first season (and onwards I hope) are on the front page...sorry to those that missed out but we will certainly keep you in mind if we get a casualty.

FURTHER UPDATE -

Club draw has been done (Blame Pedro...he is the Draw Master) will be up in the Clubs list.

OK...the 16 managers for the first season (and onwards I hope) are on the front page...sorry to those that missed out but we will certainly keep you in mind if we get a casualty.

FURTHER UPDATE -

Club draw has been done (Blame Pedro...he is the Draw Master) will be up in the Clubs list.

I can't even draw myself a club that I wanted.  :P

So here's what happened, guys.

I got Celtic, but I wanted to swap clubs.

Gordon wanted Celtic and, as I knew Laura wants Ajax, I'm swapping Ajax for Atleti with her.

But just to be nice, coz I don't want Atleti either.  :D

If Guangzhou, Sounders, América, Hertha, Hanover, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Feyenoord (in this order of preference) wanna swap with me, please lemme know!  ;)

BarcaKes - 2.44

Pedro - 2.26

Cam Lucas - 2.26

Gordon - 2.24

Matt72 - 2.25

Huddo -  2.12

Rahul W - 2.05

LauraV - 2.01

Noisy - 2.01

Cookie - 1.89

Gozzy - 1.77

Like Pedro said, I've had 7 accounts (although I've de-activated one a few days back) so mine will probably be lower  :)

I'm really good at this drawing thingy - I drew myself last in the draft order.  B)

I just saw I'm 3rd- thanks a lot Pedro  :P

Like Pedro said, I've had 7 accounts (although I've de-activated one a few days back) so mine will probably be lower  :)

I just saw I'm 3rd- thanks a lot Pedro  :P

You're welcome!  :D

---------------------------

Alright guys, please PM me your lists ASAP.

Either in-game or via forum PM.

The draft will only begin Tuesday morning, so everyone has time to stop by the forum and think about player choices.

It's very late here and I gotta see if I can catch some sleep.

I'll e-mail Gordon the draft schedule and it will be up in the OP in the morning.

You're welcome!  :D

---------------------------

Alright guys, please PM me your lists ASAP.

Either in-game or via forum PM.

The draft will only begin Tuesday morning, so everyone has time to stop by the forum and think about player choices.

It's very late here and I gotta see if I can catch some sleep.

I'll e-mail Gordon the draft schedule and it will be up in the OP in the morning.

sent 20 ...no snuffling my prime cookies of player ethier :P;)

BarcaKes - 2.44

Pedro - 2.26

Cam Lucas - 2.26

Gordon - 2.24

Matt72 - 2.25

Huddo -  2.12

Rahul W - 2.05

LauraV - 2.01

Noisy - 2.01

Cookie - 1.89

Gozzy - 1.77

My points average is inflated a bit, my 2nd account's is 1.97 and i got some easy trophies (so more inflation) earlier in my SM career when i used to club hop a bit..... i'm a good boy now ;)

but let's pretend that's legit, so be scared of me!

and Newcastle + 4th pick, not bad, not bad at all. 

should i ask which pedro i should message? ;)

gonna sleep i'll pm them tomorrow ASAP

I can't even draw myself a club that I wanted.  :P

So here's what happened, guys.

I got Celtic, but I wanted to swap clubs.

Gordon wanted Celtic and, as I knew Laura wants Ajax, I'm swapping Ajax for Atleti with her.

But just to be nice, coz I don't want Atleti either.  :D

If Guangzhou, Sounders, América, Hertha, Hanover, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Feyenoord (in this order of preference) wanna swap with me, please lemme know!  ;)

I'm Feyenoord and happy  to take Celtic.

I sent you  a list of 10 players in an in game pm.

Is it okay to send 10 now, it is difficult to send more  when you don't know who we have already signed and how much money is left.

Cool, guys, your lists don't need to be huge, unless you don't plan on checking the draft thread often.  :)

PS: cheers, Paul, but Celtic is Gordon's.

Atleti is mine, in case you want them.

If you don't mind, I'd like to wait and see if Gozzy fancies swapping clubs with me, otherwise I wouldn't mind swapping my Atleti for your Feyenoord.  ;)