Would The New Sir Alex Please Stand Up

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking News                                          Following rumors of dressing room problems in the league Feyenoord have today reported that talented young player Diego Reyes will be stood

Season over and Gordon is due a big thank you for all his work.         THANK YOU

Lord Bendtner be like:

Posted Images

All good...you just want the biggest stadium :P

Nope, I'd much rather have Guangzhou.

Club América actually has one of the smallest real life attendances, as far this group of teams is concerned.  :)

Frankfurt, Guangzhou, Sounders, Sunderland and Celtic are the other ones with lowest average attendance of the managed clubs' list.  ;)

But they're all pretty high (and balanced), so it really won't make a difference, budget wise.

I just like non-mainstream clubs, preferably the ones I haven't already managed in SM.

Nope, I'd much rather have Guangzhou.

Club América actually has one of the smallest real life attendances, as far this group of teams is concerned.  :)

Frankfurt, Guangzhou, Sounders, Sunderland and Celtic are the other ones with lowest average attendance of the managed clubs' list.  ;)

But they're all pretty high (and balanced), so it really won't make a difference, budget wise.

I just like non-mainstream clubs, preferably the ones I haven't already managed in SM.

So this is one thing I am learning...the attendances for these clubs is based on real life...not on how they are going in the Game World?

So this is one thing I am learning...the attendances for these clubs is based on real life...not on how they are going in the Game World?

Well part of the new updates was that over time, if a club has success, attendances should gradually increase but I haven't really looked into that. 

Well part of the new updates was that over time, if a club has success, attendances should gradually increase but I haven't really looked into that. 

I thought that which is why I was thinking the bigger the stadiums the better...but I had no idea to be sure. So I am relying on Pedro - who I am sure has it all together in this area...:)

Cool, guys, your lists don't need to be huge, unless you don't plan on checking the draft thread often.  :)

PS: cheers, Paul, but Celtic is Gordon's.

Atleti is mine, in case you want them.

If you don't mind, I'd like to wait and see if Gozzy fancies swapping clubs with me, otherwise I wouldn't mind swapping my Atleti for your Feyenoord.  ;)

still happy to swap if you want to.

So when exactly does the draft starts? Sometimes my real life doesn't allow me with the speed in which some GW suddenly move forward :P So I will try to get a list in to Pedro asap, but as long as I don't know an exact time it's hard to be 'on time'. 

there is another page on the forum with the list of times you need to have your choices in by.

I thought that which is why I was thinking the bigger the stadiums the better...but I had no idea to be sure. So I am relying on Pedro - who I am sure has it all together in this area... :)

Performance doesn't have that big an impact.

It's almost all about real life attendances.

And there's another thing:

With these new SM changes, the clubs' stadium capacity increases fairly often.

Not that clubs will start having more spectators tho, at least the ones that already had a considerably big stadium.

still happy to swap if you want to.

Tell you what, mate:

Since it looks like you don't want Feyenoord and I kinda like them (even tho I like Club América better), you can have them.  :)

Don't worry about it, they're yours!

I'm happy with Feyenoord.

Besides, I feel sorry for the ugly duckling (Feyenoord), that no one wants.  :P

PS: I'd swap with you Nik, but Koln is the only German club, of the ones on the list, that I've already managed in SM.

And that's a big turn off for me, unless it's Braga.