pedrooliveira

Carpe Diem (draft thread)

Okay, work calls, so I'm gonna leave you for now.

Noisy is next to pick.

His next turn is originally scheduled to 6 PM-6:29 PM  (GT), during which time I'll log back in.

So we'll never be behind schedule.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but keep sending me lists, please!

Small ones should do from now on, as the hottest players are long gone and - looking at the lists you've been sending me lately - people are starting to disperse their choices, as expected.

See you later then!  ;)

well I always have my separate different picks, i sent my round 8 and round 9... will send my round 10 later. 

Also I'm gonna start calling you Rahulk now ;p @Rahulk

Only words I'm gonna waste on this whole situation, I agree with this statement. And I would like to point out to everyone involved in all this shouting and screaming (and before anyone starts pointing fingers again, that includes people that are continuously pointing fingers) that you are seriously ruining this game-world for the rest of us. It's extremely tiresome and annoying to read through all this childish bickering. So as has been pointed out several times already, please get over it and behave like grown ups. Additionally, this also goes in situations where you think someone else is being childish, repeatedly pointing that out is at least equally pathetic. 

Sorry for being the one who's bringing it up again but in my brief career on SM this is honestly the first time that I considered stepping out, I just hope that pointing that out will give people a little insight in how these talks look from the outside.

I think there is some misguided frustration over the way Pedro has done the drafting.

I  personally think he should of taken the week off work and taken himself off to a nice remote place in the countryside where there aren't any distractions but does have wi-fi.

Then he could have had this all sorted by now and Gordon would have had the gameworld up and running, it's not like Pedro's family and work wouldn't of been there when he gets back.

Whilst we appreciate what Pedro has done, i do feel he has to up his commitment and priorities.

biggest disappointments for me so far would be missing out on Maksimovic and Haller, i really wanted those 2 guys.

Would've also given me a bit more spending flexibility. 

For me, it's probably not getting 1 of Rico, Kasper Schmeichel or Aréola.

Then there's obviously players I'd love, like Alli, but I never really had a realistic chance of getting him, being 16th in the draft order.  :)

I'm making poor pedro's job harder lol. 

For me, it's probably not getting 1 of Rico, Kasper Schmeichel or Aréola.

Then there's obviously players I'd love, like Alli, but I never really had a realistic chance of getting him, being 16th in the draft order.  :)

yes, I'm responsible for Areola ;p

and i think you had a half shot at Alli, mostly because of his price, some may have shyed (or is it shied?) away. Obviously Closer is very bold lol.

Time for another budget review for me.

No Pedro... no. 

maybe i could be Mr. Kestastic though. 

Yeah, I kinda lack the "being a woman" detail.  :P

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next to pick is Cam.

Only 1 of his prefered players is still available.

I got others available from his previous lists, but I ain't sure if he stilll wants them.

Besides, we're ahead of schedule.  :)

Alright, guys, I'm gonna log out and I'll be back soon.

Yeah, I kinda lack the "being a woman" detail.  :P

---------------------------------------------------------------

Next to pick is Cam.

Only 1 of his prefered players is still available.

I got others available from his previous lists, but I ain't sure if he stilll wants them.

Besides, we're ahead of schedule.  :)

Alright, guys, I'm gonna log out and I'll be back soon.

Dr. PeDrOOM??

SPEND LIST APPROXIMATIONS AFTER ROUND 8

Remember that the pricings come from a live GW and they may vary slightly...and of course I may have picked up a wrong player

Also you will get a 25% cost reduction on many players because they will be free agents - so this is not an exact science just a guideline

Closer - 84.1 Mill :o  

Huddo - 65.3 Mill

Rahul - 49 Mill - missing some selections

Barca - 83.2 Mill :o 

Niki - 93.9 Mill :o :o

Cam - 80.6 Mill :o 

Laura - 77.6 Mill 

Gozzy - 76.2 

Caio - 81 Mill :o 

Gordon - 56.7 Mill

Cookie - 59 Mill

Noisy - 87.2 Mill :o 

Justin - 71.9 Mill 

Matt - 58.1 Mill

Pedro - 58 Mill 

I've had my entire thing planned out.

Areola - 4.5 (full price 6mil)

Tah- 6 (full price 8mil)

Bazoer- 9 (full price 12mil)

Zielinski- 3

Milik- 5.25 (full price 7mil)

Weiser- 3.75 (full price 5mil)

Boufal- 7

Sule- 7

Tufan-6 (full price 8mil)

Schlupp-3 (full price 4mil)

Whelan- approx 1.5 (slightly less-full rpice 1.932... rounded off to 2mil)

Arrizabalaga-2.25 (full price 3mil)

Linetty-3mil

Nangis-3mil

Craig Dawson= 2.25 (full price 3mil)

Charlie Daniels=2.256mil

Ricardo Oliveira = 408k

Gareth McAuley= approx 403k (full price = 537k)

Total= (approx) 70.2mil on 18 players.

9.8mil left. 

the approximations were upwards of what the price actually is, so it's actually probably 70.1mil spent. 

*edit* actually it's closer to 69.6 i worked out dawson and daniel's prices as 5mil combined instead of 4.6 

SPEND LIST APPROXIMATIONS AFTER ROUND 8

Remember that the pricings come from a live GW and they may vary slightly...and of course I may have picked up a wrong player

Also you will get a 25% cost reduction on many players because they will be free agents - so this is not an exact science just a guideline

Closer - 84.1 Mill :o  

Huddo - 65.3 Mill

Rahul - 49 Mill - missing some selections

Barca - 83.2 Mill :o 

Niki - 93.9 Mill :o :o

Cam - 80.6 Mill :o 

Laura - 77.6 Mill 

Gozzy - 76.2 

Caio - 81 Mill :o 

Gordon - 56.7 Mill

Cookie - 59 Mill

Noisy - 87.2 Mill :o 

Justin - 71.9 Mill 

Matt - 58.1 Mill

Pedro - 58 Mill 

The  frugal 4 ...nom nom ;)

Mine is actually about 70.2mil mate (with the 75% reductions)

;p

You do not really want me to have say AGAIN what is says on the top of the post do you :P :P

You do not really want me to have say AGAIN what is says on the top of the post do you :P :P

Actually it doesn't vary much with the new prices and ratings system that SM has since the big update mate ;p

*edit* and i gauged off a couple gameworlds, 1 was completely new (matt's) and another one that was a couple seasons in.