pedrooliveira

Carpe Diem (draft thread)

0_o ?

you mean if the manager who drafted a player does not buy them by round 1 they're on the open market? I don't quite understand.

Also =)

I switched my Sule pick to Mbemba, saves 1.75mil, and im surprised no one took Mbemba. 

of course i would've preferred Maksimovic

Areola - 4.5 (full price 6mil)

Tah- 6 (7.5) (full price 8mil/10mil)

Bazoer- 9 (full price 12mil)

Zielinski- 3

Milik- 5.25 (full price 7mil)

Weiser- 3.75 (full price 5mil)

Boufal- 7

Mbemba- 5.25 (full price 7)

Tufan-6 (full price 8mil)

Schlupp-3 (full price 4mil)

Whelan-1.5 (slightly less-full rpice 1.932... rounded off to 2mil)

Arrizabalaga-2.25 (full price 3mil)

Linetty-3mil

Nangis-3mil

Craig Dawson= 2.25 (full price 3mil)

Charlie Daniels=2.256mil

Ricardo Oliveira = 408k

Gareth McAuley= approx 403k (full price = 537k)

Jedinak = 2.483

Burdisso= 912k (approx to 1mil)

= approximately 73mil on my 20 players. 

Yes Barca thats correct.

The draft process always relies on the co-operation and honesty of managers but in the end if someone wants to abuse the system, ignore what we are trying to achieve just o show how clever they are and make a mockery of all the hard work Pedro has done that is up to them.

I will do everything I can to keep it on track but.....

Yes Barca thats correct.

The draft process always relies on the co-operation and honesty of managers but in the end if someone wants to abuse the system, ignore what we are trying to achieve just o show how clever they are and make a mockery of all the hard work Pedro has done that is up to them.

I will do everything I can to keep it on track but.....

The one thing I do note is that as soon as we started giving permission to change draft picks a number of managers stopped working with the draft.

I might miscalculate and I should be able to buy all my drafted players, so no change for me

It will be easier and less painful to give Gordon your address now , in case you do miscalculate and can't manage to get 21 players within your 80m budget, he will track you down whatever if you have got it wrong Gozzy.

LOL I guess I mess up though, just put in bids for my drafted players and it turns out I cannot buy all of them without going over 80m,so I have to pass on Embolo,he's free for everyone and I'm happy to have 19 for now

But nobody can buy him until after turn one, I realise now after reading back the last few pages. Right?